Rin's Pikachu

Okamoto Family Baby

                Keito and Rin just lay at the living room while Karina finishes up her task to list out things that they should buy on that day. She watches how her husband and their child before make comment, “Both of you really like lazing around at living room.”

                “There is nothing we can do right now.” Whine Keito and Rin just nods.

                “Mou~! Both of you should get ready to go out right away as we have a lot to buy since you never allow me to drive alone anymore.” say Karina.

                Keito says, “Hai~!”

                Karina want to help Rin to get ready but she suddenly get phone call that make her has to let Keito to manage everything. When she finishes her phone call, she locks the car as only her left in the house. She asks, “You already bring everything?”

                “Yes, mama. We should go now or it will take more time to finish the shopping.” Say Keito to avoid Karina begin nagging about anything as he knows how his wife always worry if they left anything that they should bring along.

**************

                “Your mama always knows where to get what we need for the house.” Complain Keito after tired walking.

                Karina crosses her arms, “It just halfway and we still have a lot to buy.”

                “Mama… hungry…” cries Rin.

                Keito take a look at his watch and realize it already time for lunch. They just go to nearby restaurant but panic when Karina asks, “Did you bring Rin-chan’s favourite Pikachu utensil?”

                Keito somehow confuse about that and when see doesn’t want to touch their lunch when it arrive, “Ah! I totally forget about that. I thought she already okay without it.”

                “I don’t think so.” Say Karina as Rin keep saying, “Pikachu?”

                Keito check something at his phone before says, “I’m going out for a while.”

                Rin keep asking where is her Pikachu and Karina replies, “We forget it at home. Let’s just use normal utensils for now, okay?”

                “No… Pikachu… Pikachu….” Rin almost scream loudly but Karina manages to cover it by spooning a pudding to that girl’s mouth.

                Keito return few minutes later with a bag in his hand. He takes out the content of it, “Let’s bear with this first, okay?”

                Rin really happy to see it is a set of Pikachu’s utensil and quickly pulls her mom’s hand to serve food for her. Keito says, “Gomen ne for forget to bring along your Pikachu’s utensil even I think I already put it in the bag. I will make sure this won’t happen anymore.”

                “Don’t worry about that as after this, we could use this as the one that we bring out. I will always make sure it is in the bag and never let your papa to pack the bag anymore.” say Karina. Keito begin whine about that and Rin just laugh to see it before continue eating her meal.

                When food in her plate, she shout, “More! More!”

                “Wow, you really eat a lot, just like your papa. I’m sure when you grow up; you will have a food fight with your papa. I just you don’t become gorilla like him.” Say Karina.

                “I’m not gorilla!” whine Keito. Those who watch them, just laugh it off as they know it just a normal family outing.

                When they finish eating, they continue their shopping and choose what they need to buy. Rin found a cute Pokémon toy and take it before show to her mom and her mom says, “You really like Pokémon ne?”

                “Like~!” Rin smiles happily while keep showing the toy.

                Karina says, “Show to your papa. I’m sure he will buy it for you because he really likes to spoil you.”

                “You also spoil her like I do.” Say Keito as he lightly hit his wife at forehead. Rin show the toy to him and he says, “I will happily buy it for you but let’s choose the smaller one as the house already full with Pokémon items.”

                “We really need to think about that matter when we get time. It would be kind of trouble if we get another child in future.” Say Karina. Rin really excited to hear that even she actually doesn’t really understand what is mean by that. The only thing that she understands is her parent really happy to be together.