Visiting Zoo

Okamoto Family Baby

                Karina browse over albums while relaxing at living room as Keito and their baby are going out for shopping. She doesn’t follow them as Keito asks her to rest at home as she just recover from fever and keep insists her to stay home. She smiles when see Rin interact with her brother’s puppies when she was one years old. She gets an idea, “It’s time for her to learn to interact with animals again.”

                Her phone ringing and it show Yuto’s name on it. She answer it before smile on her face gradually appear that make her says, “That’s a good plan… don’t worry about Keito… I will handle it.”

*****************

                Keito arrive home with Rin and really surprise when notice there are someone else in the house. That person turn out is Ryosuke. Keito grumble, “Why that brat is here?”

                Rin really happy to meet Ryosuke that make her pull him to her play area. Karina only smile before says, “Yuto-kun make phone call to me because he knows if he tell you that he want you to take care of his son for few days, you won’t agree with it. He has work outside Tokyo and can’t bring Ryosuke-tan along. There’s no one else who can help him.”

                “He told me that he always send his son to usual caretaker.” Say Keito. He make sulk face as he takes seat beside his wife on couch.

                Karina slightly hug her husband’s arm before says, “Mou… you already an adult deshou? I agree with it because I’m sure Rin-chan want some company when we go out this weekend.”

                “This weekend?” Keito surprise to hear it as he thinks he never plan anything with his wife on that day.

                Karina take out something from behind her and give to him, “Remember this?” it is album that she browse before, “I’m thinking four of us to go out and interact with animals like what we had done before.”

                “But why that brat has to join us?” ask Keito.

                Karina pinch lightly Keito’s arm before scold him in low tone, “He can help us to take care of our Rin-chan.”

                “I don’t want to let him join us.” Say Keito. Karina has to use various way make her husband agree with the plan but nothing works. Rin take a look at her parent who still talking before carefully walk towards them.

                She gives look to them that ask ‘what are both of you talking? I want to know too.’ Karina let go Keito’s arm before tell her daughter, “I’m thinking for we to go out with Ryosuke-tan but your papa doesn’t want to bring him along.”

                Rin really happy to hear the plan and quickly give innocent puppy-look to her papa in order to let Ryosuke join them. She continue look into Keito’s eyes without budge a bit that make that guy says, “Okay, we will bring him along.”

                Rin turn happy to hear it and jump on the couch to give a kiss on his cheek before continue play with Ryosuke. That boy curious to know what happen but it only last for few seconds before continue play. Karina smiles to watch the kids playing at their spot and says, “I’m sure Rin-chan want to have friends to enjoy the moment.”

********************

                Keito reluctantly help Ryosuke to dress-up before on that day as Karina has already finish to dress-up their little princess and in middle of prepare bento box. He carefully tell that little innocent boy, “I only let you to join us because Rin-chan ask me with her puppy eye.”

                He remember something and ask Karina, “Do we have extra child car seat?”

                “No, we don’t…” Keito begin to feel happy as he will have a reason for not bring Ryosuke along but his wife cut her, “…but Yuto-kun already give Ryosuke’s child car seat to us.” He left out a groan that cause that little boy look at him in wonder.

                Karina finish the bento box and put it inside the bag before go to living room to check if her husband already done or not. She smiles when the guys ready to go out, Rin tug Karina’s blouse to ask if they’re ready to go out and the reply that she gets, “Ask papa to bring both of you to the car while I finish everything else in the house.”

                “Just let me handle things here while you put the kids to their seats.” Say Keito. He seem doesn’t want to handle Ryosuke one more time. Karina just agree with it as she walk hand-in-hand with the kids to the car.

***************

                Karina complains while they on the way, “Mou~! You’re an adult already! Just think Ryosuke is another child of us. I want to have a son since we already get Rin-chan.”

                “You still want to have another kids?” ask Keito.

                Karina happily reply, “Of course I want. It would be fun when we have a lot of kids and we can do many things as family. I’m sure you want to have big family, right?”

                Keito silently admit it as he is the only child in his family while Karina come from big family that close with each other and always has their own activity. Karina calmly says, “Let’s just enjoy our day and remember what I tell you before. Ryosuke-tan will help us to take care of our Rin-chan from jerk when they grow up.”

                Keito just focus on the road while Karina turn to check the kids who just fall asleep. She quickly snap the moment using her phone and make note to herself to create special album for the day. They will go to zoo that let the visitors to interact with various animals. Karina find out about the zoo when she browse over internet to book tickets.

                They reach at the destination and Keito begin pout when remember he has to spend time with Ryosuke. Karina only giggles before says, “It seem we have three kids that need to be handle today.”

                “Hey! I’m not kid!” grumble Keito and Karina just retort, “Yeah but you’re acting like child right now.”

                Rin happily pull Keito’s hand while Ryosuke pulls Karina’s hand as they can’t wait to go interact with animals. They walk into the place and they being welcome with rabbits. The kids run to touch them. Karina smiles to see how Ryosuke could handle animal as he look really calm and even help Rin to cuddle a rabbit.

                Karina look to her side to see Keito happily take pictures of his princess that make her giggles. After they satisfy to play with the rabbits, they explore the place and the kids really happy to see various animals there.

                Keito feel like want to flee away from that place when Rin ask him to accompany her to get near to a tiger. He scared to move as the tiger really big and it give dangerous vibes. His wife pat his shoulder gently before says, “You don’t have to worry if that tiger want to eat you because I’m sure that tiger is tame. If not, they won’t let people to get near.”

                Karina lower herself to Rin’s level before asks, “You want to take picture with that tiger together with papa and Ryosuke-tan?”

                Rin happily nods to reply and give innocent puppy look to her papa. She knows that trick will always work on her papa whenever she uses it. Ryosuke’s gaze already fixes on that tiger and it clearly show that he also want to get near it. Keito has to surrender because the last thing that he want is his little princess hate him.

                Karina take over the camera and her hand can’t stop clicking the shutter to record the moment. Keito tries really hard not to look too stiff in front of tiger and his little princess. When they finish take pictures with the tiger, Keito quickly create distance from the tiger and Karina says, “Let’s take a break and eat.”

                They take seat at benches provided before give bento box for the kids. She make sure they kids is eating before pour tea into a cup before give to her husband, “You did well just now. I’m sure that will be the great memory for Rin-chan.”

                “Why me? It should be you.” Say Keito.

                Karina mock, “You’re lucky because it just a tiger. If Rin-chan want you to hold a snake, would you do that?” seeing no response from Keito, she continues, “I could imagine you already faint just to see it from far.”

                They enjoy their meal before continue their journey in that zoo. Ryosuke is holding Rin’s hand while walking and take a look at animals. Karina sense Keito want to separate both of them and quickly hugs her husband’s arm while says, “You already agree to enjoy the moment and what you’re thinking right now will only ruin the moment.”

                “But you know I never like that boy.” Say Keito but Karina only mumble, “Typical Japanese father.”

                “What do you mean by that?” ask Keito.

                Karina only snicker, “You begin acting like my oyaji. Too protective over your daughter.” She quickly help the kids as they almost make mess with their foods.

****************

                Before they return home, the kids get chance to feed the fishes in a pond. Keito seem really tired as it is a long way to walk around in that place and slump himself on bench. Karina only smile that make her says, “If you’re really tired, I can drive when we go back.”

                “No, I’m okay to drive back.” Say Keito.

                Karina remembers her husband’s schedule, “No! You need to rest as you have midnight work today, right? Even when I want to do it on other day, you said you want it today.”

                “I want to do it today because it is same day like the day we brought her to play with your brother’s pets.” Say Keito who remember that memorable date.

                Karina really impress when her husband remember about that, “You’re really great but it doesn’t mean you have to do everything. Just let me drive back.”

                “You have do more tasks than me.” Say Keito and his mind get something, “I will drive us back and I really want to eat your special meal before I get to work.”

                “Okay, if you say like that.” Reply Karina. She walk towards the kids to help them while let her husband rest there.

                Rin feel really happy and tells her mama, “Mama… fishy… fishy…”

                “Yeah, fishy. Rin-chan like fishy?” ask Karina and Rin nods. She also get the same reaction when ask Ryosuke. Both of the kids feel sleepy after tired playing all day. Karina has to ask help from her husband to help her carry one of them to the car. Since Keito doesn’t want to let his wife cuddle Ryosuke, he let Karina to manage Rin to her seat.

                While on the way back, Keito seem read his wife’s mind, “You want to begin keep pet?”

                “You did it again!?” Karina almost shout but remember there are two kids sleeping, she quickly cover .

                “I also think the same thing but you know we can’t do it right now because the place that we live right now.” Say Keito. Karina leave out sigh when remember that fact but she knows she can do it when they move to other place. She get early warning, “I know what you’re thinking but it’s not the time for it yet.” That make Karina pout like kid while the two kids already in dreamland with their happy moments.