CH8

The One Next Door

A deafening sound that resembled an ambulance siren can be heard on Miyoon's room all of a sudden. Miyoon with her hair tangled and her awkward morning face suddenly woke up in her panick. She stood up abruptly and put her feet on her house slippers. She suddenly heard someone laughing on her side. The voice came from a man and it sounded so familiar. 

"Seungcheol??" Miyoon eyes got wider. 

He was rolling and laughing on the ground, seeing her reaction. 

"What a gullible!" Seungcheol pointed at Miyoon whilst still laughing. He was holding his phone with an alarm ringing on his screen and the ambulance siren sound came from it. 

"What the heck?!" Miyoon suddenly realized the ambulance siren sound wasn't really from a real ambulance siren.

Seungcheol suddenly stood up and ruffled her already tangled hair. Seungcheol stood inches taller than Miyoon so Seungcheol had a full controll on her head. Miyoon got annoyed and took his hands off.

"You're still a gullible. It's cute..."

Miyoon was certain she heard the words 'It's cute' from him although it was almost unaudible and low but she ignored it.

"What are you doing here? And how did you enter my room?" 

Seungcheol just shrugged and crossed his arms nonchalantly, "I have ways." He wiggled his eyebrows as if teasing her.

"And why are you even here??" 

"I thought you're taking a bath so I came here. I thought I'll be seeing you wrapped in a towe-"

Miyoon stomped her foot on his foot, earning a yell from Seungcheol. 

"Yah!" Seungcheol groaned. 

"You ert! Get out!!!!" Miyoon was pushing him on the door of her balcony.

Seungcheol, "Hey, I was just kidding! I'm just here to wake you up!"

Miyoon suddenly stopped on her tracks. 

A guys whose willing to wake her up on a morning.

It's one of the signs!

No. No. No. Seungcheol can't be!

Seungcheol smirked, sensing Miyoon's behavior.

"Hey, are you ok?" 

"Y-y-yeah... I'm al-alright." Miyoon stuttered. 

"Really? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I think you should get going." Miyoon softly pushed him out of her balcony in which Seungcheol obliged and climbed up his room. Miyoon closed the door of her balcony and saw a hairpin and a card on the ground. 

He must have used these things to get inside her room. 

Miyoon doesn't think it's important but she suddenly got bothered on the signs and Seungcheol.

"Wait, wait. Where's my list?" 

She searched for her list and wasn't able to find it on her bag.

"What??" 

She bit her lower lip. 

...

Gladly, she can remember all the things she listed down on her list. She just hope it wasn't Seungcheol.

-

Miyoon was already brushing her teeth while hearing a sound on her doorknob on her balcony. She got bothered and gargled and finally went on her door. It was again Seungcheol. Miyoon sighed and faced him with an annoyance on her face.

"What do you want?"

"Why can't I open your door?"

Miyoon already sighed, "I put padlock on it so you can't come in anytime you want. Why are you here?"

"Do you have toothpaste?" 

"What?"

"Do you have toothpaste?"

"Yeah, don't you have one?"

"Yeah, I ran out."

"When was the last time you brushed your teeth?"

"Two days ago." He scratched the back of his head.

"What?" Miyoon laughed all of a sudden.

"That's gross!" She commented.

"So what do you want me to do about it?" Miyoon asked.

"Can I brush my teeth here?" Seungcheol already brought his toothbrush and his cup.

"Whaaat? No!"

"Come on, please?"

"Can't you buy one?"

"But it's just 30 minutes until the school starts! Come on!"

Miyoon got deafeated, "Alright." She sighed. 

-

It's been a minute since Seungcheol was on his bathroom, brushing his teeth. He was blabbering random words while brushing his teeth. The bathroom door was open so Miyoon sensed he was talking with her but Miyoon ignored it all since she was waiting for him to finish so she can change on her school uniform while scrolling on her Tumblr.

"Aren't you going to change?" The words came into a blabber but she can hear it loud and clear.

Miyoon can hear him close so she assumed he went infront of her. She tilted her head and confirmed that she was right. He hasn't done brushing his teeth and there is still paste on his mouth. 

"No. I'm waiting for you to finish." She continued scrolling on her Tumblr.

"Oh? You can use the bathroom to change while I'm still brushing my teeth." Seungcheol suggested.

"What? No!!" 

"Why? Oh, are you shy?"

"You know I don't know why am I letting a ert enter my room."

"Come on! Don't be shy? It's just me!" Seungcheol was just teasing her.

"Noooooooooo!"

"Yeeeeees."

"NOOOOOO! If you annoy me one more time, I'm really going to kick you out!"

"Ok then, if you don't want. Then I'll just change here. You know, just to save time." He was about to lift his shirt but Miyoon stopped it, putting his shirt down.

"Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!!!!" Miyoon pushed him outside her balcony.

"If you come here one more time, I'm really going to kill you!" Miyoon threatened and locked her door immediately.

Miyoon breathed it.

It was close...

Outside, Seungcheol was satisfied and was laughing his out. 

Park Miyoon, I'm not going to stop until I'll finish the list.

He smirked.

-

Sorry, this was unedited because I really want to update this so bad!~~ Enjoy the chapter, guys!

Updated: 160319 UNEDITED