CH 5

The One Next Door

Hallo guuiissee! About CH 5, 6 amd 7 I have hidden those chapters that's why it isn't showing but yeah, going to update the chapters one at a time but for now, enjoy the chapter you guys

-

 

Whole throughout their search for places to go, Miyoon was quiet and distant simply because she's kind of shy to the group and don't know how to act because she doesn't know them yet personally. Usually, she would just skimmed her phone, reading text messages that don't even exist. Seungcheol noticed this so he approached her while they were still walking.

Miyoon is currently listening to music while her earphones are plugged on her ears. Without her knowing, Seungcheol is actually slowing down his pace to match on her own. When he finally catched up on her, he walked next to her. He snatched the other piece of Miyoon's earphones and plugged it to his own ears. Miyoon finally noticed him as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Yah!" Miyoon hissed.

"Finally you talk." Seungcheol quietly beamed.

"So what if I didn't talk?"

"Your my girlfriend, right? I should care." He nonchalantly said.

"Pssh, girlfriend my ."

Some of Seungcheol's friends are observing them, just so they can confirm that their hyung finally had a girlfriend. When Seungcheol noticed this, he wrapped his arm around her waist. When Seungcheol's friends noticed this, they all nodded their heads.

"Hyung finally had a girlfriend!" Woozi said.

"Yeah, thank goodness he would stop picking up girls." DK approved.

Meanwhile Miyoon is getting annoyed by Seungcheol's unusual demeanor.

"Yaaaahhhh!!!!" Miyoon took his hands off from her waist.

"I didn't know you have a slim waist." Seungcheol whistled while starring at her from head to toe, teasing her.

"Yah, you ert! Stay away from me!" Miyoon moved away from her but Seungcheol would just get closier to her.

"I need space!" Miyoon pushed him away but he took her hands and put it on his pocket.

"Yahhhh!!" Miyoon attempted to escape but Seungcheol is persistent. Seungcheol smirked, pleased on how pissed she was. 

"If we are going to act like a couple, atleast we needed to look like its real. Now, stop pushing me away." Seungcheol leaned in and whispered.

Miyoon's eyes widened upon noticing how close he leaned in. Unvoluntarily, she gulped through . It actually sent chills on Miyoon's spine and that made her shut up.

Seungcheol glanced at her and smirked upon seeing how she reacted. Now, the whole atmosphere was awkward.

Seungcheol grabbed again the other piece of her earphones and again plugged on his ears. They were quiet as both of them listen to the same music. 

-

After a series of arguements, the group decided to go to the arcade to play some games. Because they are so plenty, they divided themselves according to the games they wanted to play.

Dino, who was the maknae and is usually friendly, approached Miyoon who was waiting for the token. Since Seungcheol was the oldest among them, he volunteered to buy tokens. 

"Noona, why are you just standing there? Come, we should atleast get to know who made our hyung decided to stop picking up girls!" Dino joked and Miyoon laughed. They went on the group who was noisily getting all dorky.

"Guys! Noona is here, I think we should introduce ourselves to her!" Dino smiled.

All of them introduced their names and did a handshake to her. They joked around alot while introducing themselves. Miyoon actually liked the atmosphere since they are not just friendly but they are also fun to be with. It has only been a few minutes but she already felt comfortable hanging out with them.

After introducing themselves, they interrogated and bomboarded her with questions. 

"Noona, how did you met hyung?" Wonwoo asked.

"Noona, how did you made her stop picking up girls and settle for a relationship?" Woozi asked, making the whole group including Miyoon laughed.

"Noona, was he dumb when he confess to you?" Seungkwan snickered on his own question.

Miyoon then got nervous simply because she doesn't know what to answer. Just then, Seungcheol finished buying tokens and noticed the ruckus happening on the group. He immediately noticed that they are getting closier to Miyoon and he actually felt relieved, even if she's not really his girlfriend.

Seungcheol moved forward and immediately wrapped his arms around her shoulder. He then jokingly pushed the group away from her. The group then became noisy, squealing and shouting as if they are fangirls. Inside, Miyoon felt like she's going to throw up anytime soon.

"Yah yah, stop asking my baby! Y'all going to get her a headache!" Seungcheol massaged her temples. The group whistled and shouted, amused by his new behavior. 

"Guys, stop! My baby is blushing!" Seungcheol glanced at her and pinched her cheeks. 

"I'm going to kill you. I'm so going to." Miyoon whispered. Seungcheol heard it and smirked. The group wasn't able to hear it since her voice was too low, they thought she was just saying something sweet to him. 

"Awwwww, I could kick you both anytime soon." Minggyu joked while shaking his head, getting enough of the mushiness. Seungcheol just shrugged and laid his head on top of Miyoon's head. Since Seungcheol is taller than her, he can conveniently do it. 

"Hey enough of the mushiness, the tokens are going to melt!" Joshua signalled them to enter the arcade and play. They all followed along. 

"I'm going to kill you after this, Choi Seungcheol." Miyoon gritted her teeth while saying this under her breath. She blew her fringe away and glarred at Seungcheol. Seungcheol actually find her cute doing that so can't stop herself from pinching her cheeks so hard.

That made Miyoon more angry and glarred badly at him.