CH 4

The One Next Door

AUTHORNIM'S NOTES:

Hola!~~ Since Christmas is just 2 days away, this will be my Christmas to y'all! Hope you enjoy it (even though it's supah short, mianhae). And btw, I changed the font size keke. Merry Christmas everybody!~

 

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

 

Miyoon's day almost comes to an end already. Miyoon and her bestfriend went to a karaoke awhile ago. She had a fun afternoon and she wished the day didn't end that fast. Good thing she haven't bumped into Seungcheol today.

Thoughts of Seungcheol being half- again flashed on her mind like a filmstrip. She hissed and cursed under her breath, getting irky by her thoughts. She humpily shook her head and stopped herself from thinking too much.

"Yah, Yoon Miyoon, stop thinking about him!" She stomped her foot childishly.

While walking going home, she heard a growling sound from her stomach. 

"Aish!" She beamed. 

Just then, she went passed on a bakery shop. Her eyes widened as the pastries was displayed on the window outside the shop. There was also a baker who was molding the dough while an apprentice is whisking eggs on the side. Again, Miyoon's stomach growled and she couldn't take her hunger anymore so she entered the shop. The windchime dangled as she opens the door. The smell of pastries wafted through the air, and just by sniffing the smell, her hunger intensified.

She walked on the displayed pastries on the center of the shop and there are so plenty of it; from apple pie to croissant, name it they have it all. She dug her wallet on her backpack and checked if she still have money to spend. Her eyes became big the moment she realized she only have few money left and it wouldn't be enough for the bus pair if she would buy a pastry. She sighed. 

Gloomily, she exited the shop and continued to walk going to the bus stop. She bit her lip, her hunger still haven't going away. 

She walked, unintentionally passing through the shops and stalls and sometimes fast food chains.

She heaved a sigh, "Why is this walk going through the bus stop is taking too long?" 

Just then, a group of men was laughing histerically at her back. Her chest suddenly pumped beats, nervous and scared on the boys on her back. She took a glance on her back and they don't seem so nice and it she caught them checking her out. With a nervous heart, she walked faster but the group of boys would always matched her pace. Because she was rushing, she didn't noticed her steps that's why she bumped into someone.

"Miyoon?"

She tilted her head up and it was Seungcheol together with his friends. His friends were checking out a music instruments shop on the side.

The group of men from awhile ago stopped following Miyoon and went away upon seeing Miyoon is already not alone.

Miyoon sighed in relief, seeing the group of men slowly fading from her vision and averted her attention to Sungcheol.

"Yah, what are you doing here?" Miyoon asked, quite relaxed and relieved the group of men disappeared.

"Is that how you greet the one you owed something to?"

"Bwoh? Really? Do I owe you something?"

"Aish, this pabo girl. Last night? Can't remember it?" 

Just then, Seungcheol's friends walked in. 

Hoshi whistled, "Woah, who is this lovely girl here?" Hoshi eyed Miyoon from head to toe. Seungcheol hit his tummy, signalling him to stop checking her out.

"Woah there, easy hyung! I'm just normally like this but I'm a good boy! Pretty girl, don't worry." Hoshi flashed her adorable smile on Miyoon.

"Yah, stop it you brat!" Seungcheol blocked his view of Miyoon. 

"Hyung, I remember her?" Seungkwan asked. Seungkwan paused to think for awhile.

"Ohhh, you're hyung girlfriend!" Seungkwan's eyes sparkled upon remembering the incident wherein Seungcheol hit Miyoon's ex-boyfriend. Both Seungcheol and Miyoon froze upon remembering it too.

Seungcheol scratched the back of his head and grinned. He then shove Miyoon closier to him and placed his arms around her shoulder.

"Oh yeah yeah, you're right. She's my girl."

"Bwoh, I'm no-" Miyoon was cut off when Seungcheol lightly pressed her shoulder to signal her.

"Yah!" Miyoon took off his arms but Seungcheol insisted.

"Yes she is. Now back off you guys, especially you." Seungcheol eyed Hoshi.

Everyone was taken aback and was shocked about the news.

"Bwoh? Hyung? Really??" Mingkyu couldn't believe it.

"Tell me this is a joke, hyung." Wonwoo shook his head. 

"Good choice, man!" Hansol who was showing off his perfect english held a high-five to Seungcheol.

"Congrats, hyung!" The8, Jeonghan and Junhui all simply greeted. Only three of them together with Hansol were the ones who actually believed that their hyung already has a girlfriend. Others were still absorbing the news, still couldn't believe that their hyung finally settled into a relationship. 

"Hyung congrats, you finally experienced what love truly is." Dino dreamily smiled.

Seungkwan hit his tummy and beamed, "Yah, what do you know about love?"

Dino caressed his slightly sore tummy and hissed.

"Atleast hyung would stop picking and flirting up girls and will end up going and crying with us because hyung dumped them." Joshua crossed his arms.

"Yah, I'm not that bad!" Seungcheol defended. Joshua just shrugged.

Miyoon already knew this side of Seungcheol and his interest on picking up girls and she hates guys like those so she swore he will never fall for this guy.

"Well then, let's go celebrate!" Woozi raised his fist while his eyes sparkled.

"This will be fun, we'll get to know hyung's girlfriend!~" Dino eyed Miyoon.

All of them then searched for places to go. Most of the time, the whole group was noisy because they argue alot about which places would they go.