Chapter 8 - Cinema

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

AMBER

 

I arrived at school almost dancing. I was so happy that I couldn't keep it all inside me. I saw Henry and waved to him as he came to me

"What happened yesterday? I saw you running away. I also texted you but you didn't answer..."

"I'm sorry, but I'll explain you later" I said watching in the direction of Minho who was looking at me in an angry way

"Did something happened with him? You know I can beat him" Henry said watching Minho with anger and clenching his fists

"No, don't worry. I want my friends to be out of this story" I said stopping Henry from popping his fingers. I took him and headed to the classroom. 

"You know Amber, yesterday I saw Hyuna crying on the closet of the gym. I was told by the teacher to clean it after the lesson and I found she was there crying. I went to her to cheer her up, but she seemed really desperate... Do you know what happened to her?"

"No. Did she tell you something?"

"Yes, something about someone she likes... was because of the last time we went to the club?"

"I guess so... Aisshh! We had already talked and cleared everything but probably she can't get over it. I'll look for her and see how she is."

"She really likes you..."

"You say?... I'm sorry to make her suffer but I like someone else and after a lot of time we can finally stay together. I don't want to lose her. Hyuna knows it and she even helped me to get closer to that person"

"Do you mean Krystal?" He whispered and I nodded to him "Oh, so that's why you're happy! Are you two back together? A couple?" I nodded again "You know I smell something bad... I knew you like her a lot but... this much? What about your and her family? You know what will happen if they find you. You'll stop to live and you'll both suffer"

"That's why you're the only one I'm telling. And if no one does the spy, everything will be fine. Also, we decided to act just like normal classmates during the day... and we will meet each other in a secret place"

"Wow, it looks difficult"

"It is! That's why now I beg you not to tell anyone about my relation with her. None of our friends has to know. Please. Krystal and I had already decided when to tell everyone"

"You know I've always respected you and that you can trust me..."

"Thank you! I love you!" I said hugging him. He patted me on the shoulder embarassed. We entered the classroom and I saw my princess! I remembered about the day before and I felt my soul flying away. I think I watched her with a stupid smile because she looked at me in a bad way

"What are you doing, babo!" she said slapping me 

"I'm sorry, I was just... thinking! I didn't mean too" She giggled and then asked me to go to our places with a mysterious aurea all around her 

"What?" I asked her

"I'll go out before you when the bell rings . Wait five minutes and then follow me"

"Okay" We acted like we were talking about a math problem. There wasn't Minho in the classroom so anyway we were freer. The teacher came in and started the lesson. During the math lesson I called Krystal tapping her shoulder

"Do you know why Minho isn't here?" I whispered

"Yes, he told me he was sick so he stayed home" then she turned around like nothing happened. I thought about the day before and he didn't seem to feel bad. That sounded very weird. I didn't believe about his sudden sickness. I felt like there was something else... Did he see us? I wanted to discover some more. I watched outside the window. The wind was blowing stronger. I watched down and saw Hyuna. She was running in the garden and then she went outside the school. I'm sure she looked up at me and then ran away crying. It seemed as if she asked me to follow her. I immediatly thought I had to follow her to discover what happened. But... I had already gave so many problems to my family because of the school and my love for Krystal... What did I have to do? I hate to see my friends suffering... And then I needed to discover what was happening. Plus Hyuna was the one that helped me with Krystal and now she knew about it so Minho or Jessica could had talked to her and forced her to tell what's happening between Krystal and me. I quickly took a piece of paper and wrote to Henry and then threw the piece of paper to him. 

' I saw Hyuna in the garden. She watched me and then she ran away from the school, plus Minho is not here today. I think there's something too weird. Can you help me telling the teacher I feel bad so I can go "home"? ' 

He frowned and then looked at me. I thought he wouldn't help me. He looked at me and whispered something like ' I'll handle it '. I didn't understand what he meant. But he got up and started screaming

"Teacher, teacher!! I have a terrible headache!! Oh my god!!" and then he threw himself to the ground. Everyone got up to watch what was happening. The teacher ran to him

"Oh dear, you better go home. But first, someone help him to go to the sickbay to call his parents" She said while he kept on making weird noises. I quickly got up and went to him. While we were walking on the corridor I asked him what he had in his mind. 

"Don't worry Amber. I'll go out the school right now, you just have to help me then you'll go back and said that a janitor found me and helped me. I'll go to find Hyuna. You've had too many problems. Stay with Krystal today, I'll tell you everything after you two met, okay? You've been too much in trouble" I got watery eyes. I couldn't believe I had such a friend. I hugged him.

"Are you sure Henry? You could go in trouble. Why you do this for me?"

"You've always been by my side. You've always helped me and mostly I know how much you wanted to stay with Krystal. Plus, I think you're right. There's something going on" I hugged him and then headed with him to the gym. I waved at him while he ran away. When I turned around in front of me I found Krystal. I could do nothing but smile. 

 

 

KRYSTAL

 

Since Amber and Henry weren't coming back the teacher wanted to know if everything was okay and she wanted to send someone so I offered myself because I understood there was something going on. I had heard Henry saying that he would have handled something and before I saw Hyuna in the garden. I thought she was looking at me... I felt strange. She looked so sad and melancholic... It coulnd't be just because of Amber so I thought there were something bigger going on. 

I went to the sickbay but the nurse told me she saw no one that morning. I thanked her and thought were the two could have gone. My mind lightened up and I ran to the gym. It was the only place to stay quiet or to sneak away. When I got there, I could only see Henry running away and Amber waving at him. So I went next to her. When she turned she didn't seem surprised and smiled to me. I smiled back. She had the sweetest smile ever. I wanted to hug her or kiss her but... we couldn't. 

"Amber... what's happening?" I asked watching her hands that I wanted so much so touch

"I don't know... we're trying to discover it... He will tell me it later" She said giving a melancholic smile. I watched her lips. I was craving so much for a kiss. I couldn't stop watching her lips. 

"Amber..." I said touching her hands

"No. I'd like too but we have to resist here" She said watching my lips. She turned her head away to resist to the tentation. I smiled and bit my lips "Let's go back to the classroom. We will talk during lunch time" She gave a kiss to my right cheek and then we headed to our classroom.

When the bell of lunch time rang, I acted as we decided. I arrived to the gym but I found a surprise. The class of my sister had just finished the lesson. I hid in a room next the locker room and when I was sure no one was there anymore I went out but I bumped on someone. I was afraid to open my eyes. I hoped it was Amber.

"Hey, pay more attention" a girl I didn't know said. I opened my eyes and bowed

"I'm sorry unnie"

"Don't worry" she said " But... aren't you Jessica Jung sister?" I froze

"Yes, I am" I said coldly

"Oh, hi. She didn't tell me her sister is that beautiful. She was probably just jealous I could find it out... Anayways I'm her friend Yuri. But what are you doing here?" I got confused... why Jessica would had to be jealous of me?? I could not understand

"I... I just... forgot a thing... yesterday" she giggled

"Sure..." She giggled again this time watching behind me. I turned around and saw Amber. I watched Yuri alarmed

"It's not as you think, it's just a coincidence" she giggled

"How many memories!" She said daydreaming. I still couldn't understand. Why Amber gave her many memories? Was Amber secretly engaged with that GIRL?? I gave Yuri a glance like' stay away from my girlfriend' but instead she added "Oh, so you still don't know? I thought she had already told you everything..." She said mysteriously. Who had to tell me something? Amber or Jessica? What the heck was happening??

"What do you mean?" I asked her getting more curious, jealous and nervous. 

"Oh, how disappointing. I'll tell her she have to move her . She treats you that way but then... Don't worry I won't tell to Jessica about you two. I'll keep it secret" She said pointing me and then Amber. She then went away sending a kiss to us. Amber came to me

"What was she talking about?" she whispered super confused, while the both of us kept on watching the mysterious girl going away

"I don't know. I haven't understood..." I watched Amber who had thought my same thing "Do you really think that...? But... if so, why she had to do this to us?"

"I don't know... Maybe she didn't tell your parents she likes a girl too"

"But why she should treat us that way? We could support each other if that was true...Aissh. Everything is so confusing" I said snorting

"Don't worry princess! We'll find it out" She said kissing my forehead. I smiled to her taking her hend as we headed to the gym.

"Have you heard from Henry?"

"I texted him, but he didn't answer" Amber said watching her mobile phone

"Amber.... I'm worried. I don't want that something serious has happened"

"Don't worry" She said hugging me "Everything we'll get fixed" I watched her in the eyes.

"Gosh, Amber. How much I love you. I cannot even tell you" I caressed her cheek " Hold me close... don't let me go, plaese. Tell me is not the end "

"Remember that I gave you all my soul and my heart. I won't go away without you, I only wanna see you smile" She gave me butterflies. I couldn't stop staring at her lips. Then she finally kissed me for a time that seemed eternal. I didn't want her to separate from my lips. But of course, after some time, the bell rang again and we had to go back to our classroom.

Before going in she stopped me

"What do you think about going to the cinema tonight?"

"Sure, I'll tell I'm going with Sulli" I said giving a quick kiss on her forehead "7 o' clock in front of the cinema that's next the Han river"

"I'll wait for you" She left my hands. I entered before her and then she followed me after some minutes. She was more beautiful than the sun. Amber, stay always by my side.

 

 

AMBER

 

I arrived before her. I sat on a bench and waited for her. I checked my phone for the billionth time but Henry hadn't answered yet. I started to worry a lot because it had passed almost all the day. I thought there was something serious going on. My face darkened. I was really afraid of what could have happened. Then the words of Yuri came back in my mind. What was she talking about? What did she mean? Was she in a relation with Jessica? But if it was that way, why Jessica had treated Krystal that way? Some pieces of the puzzle couldn't get together and blend together. 

"Hi, Amber" a cute girl said shyly. I raised my head and I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She finally arrived.

"Hey cutie" I got up and kissed her "That's what I needed" we giggled and kissed again. I hugged her and then we walked to the cinema

"It's really cold tonight"

"Yes, it is" I answered absent

"He hasn't answered you yet, right?" I nodded " I'm sure if it was a serious thing he would have called you back. Immediately"

"I thought that too, but there are too many things that can't blend together and I can't find any answer. Are you sure you had never met Yuri before?"

"I'm totally sure about it. I don't even think Jessica had ever talked to me about a 'Yuri'. She came out all of a sudden"

"I smell something burning"

"Do you think Jessica has sent a spy to see if we were still together?"

"No, I think she would have been more careful. Why should she use a girl we don't even know?"

"That's exactly because we don't know nothing about her that she would use someone liker her"

"No, I don't think so... She would have used someone that's really close to me or to you. Why someone we don't even know? I could have suspected about someone I don't know but I would never suspect about someone that's close to..." Then I understood everything. I got like a click in my head. Some pieces of the puzzle started getting together. My face became pale. I started being dizzy. I touched my head. It was about to explode

"Amber, are you okay?" She asked me worried. I watched her with tears on my eyes. I was angry, sad, disappointed, weak, tired. It had been so obvious all the time. I fell on my knees. "AMBER!!! What the...?!?" I started crying

"She fooled me Krys, I'm sorry! How couldn't I notice it?"

"Who fooled you?Who Amber? Who??"

"Hyuna. It has been her all this time. I'm sure about it. Since last year she has always tried to attract me but now that I think about it she has told some time ago she had a boyfriend abroad and that she would have got married to him when she would had finished the high school. But I'm sure Jessica or Minho told her to act as she did. Someone probably blackmailed her. Why all of a sudden she helped me to get closer to you? I idn't tell you but she is the one who locked us in the closet"

"But why should have my sister or Minho tried to help us getting closer again?"

"They probably wanted us to break apart completely. I remember asking to Hyuna what would have happened if the two of us had argued again. She giggled. She said she was sure we would have got together. I'm sure Krystal. It's her. And I'm sure the fact that she ran away from the school was a trap for me. I don't know why, but I'm sure about it. I'm so sure" I started trembling " Krystal, I don't want to lose you again. Please" she hugged me. She seemed shocked and I think she thought the same as me.

"Okay, let's assume you're right... What would happen now? If it's only Minho nothing will happen. Let's keep calm and just try to think more about it... What do you think if we go home? We will think more quietly than here... Also I could see if my sister knows something and I can ask her about Yuri..." I thougth that was a good idea, also because I needed to calm down and think about it some more and clearly. Maybe I was so stressed that I was wrong and assumed something too quickly. We headed to the subway and took the first train. We hugged each other for all the travel. When we were almost arrived since there was no one that could seem to spy us, we kissed each other. I hugged her as strong as I could. Then she got down. She waved at me when I saw behind her, her parents. I widened my eyes and got scared. She widened her eyes too and pointed her finger to me to tell me to look behind me. There were two big men that looked very scary and angry. As the train left, they started to beat me and I could hear Krystal screaming and crying out loud. Then I remember just the two men keeping on beating me and black light eating me alive.

 

 

 

_Hi everyone! I'm sorry I'm late!! I have had some problems with the internet connection and I lost all of my work and I had to start it again! Anyways here you are the eighth chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you everyone for reading it. Stay tuned for more ;) Maybe next time there will be Krystal marriage?! Who knows? I hope everyone has had a great weekend. Bye to everyone xoxo_

PS: Tell me what you think in the comments below, please. I'd like to know what you liked the most and what should happen in the next chapters. Thank you all ^-^