Chapter 5 - I'm Krystal boyfriend

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

KRYSTAL

 

I was still controlling those two when suddenly I saw Amber kissing the girl. I remained gaped. I felt as if someone had took out my heart. My knees started trembling, I started to feel dizzy. A dark shadow came over me removing everyone around me. All my body hurt. I wasn't sad or jealous, I was angry and disappointed. She wasn't mine anymore but I still felt like she was still close to me. I knew it was just me because she had surely forgot me, but I still could feel a connection with her. I noticed that Amber took the chick away. I decided to follow them so I took Sulli arm and I took her out of the crowd. She was heading to the rooms. I had a bad feel... I knew what those rooms are used to but I couldn't believe she was actually doing it. Sulli started screaming.

"What the hell are you doing? Where are we going? What happened?"

"Just come with me, I'll tell you later" I answered

She was more drunk than me so I didn't know how much she could understand. We arrived to the rooms and I waited for them to enter and then I went next the door to here what happened. Probably they just had to talk, maybe the girl wanted to tell her feelings and Amber would have answered she was still in love with me... Who knows. I told Sulli to wait for me there. I went to a barman asking for an empty glass of water because I wanted to hear from the door what happened. The barman gave me it giving me a very suspicious glance. I went back to the room but Sulli wasn't there. I got desperate. I put my hands on my hair letting fall down the glass. It broke in pieces so I got cut by fragments. My leg started bleeding. I tried to fix it with some tissues but in vain. Since I couldn't stop my leg from bleeding, I went looking for Sulli. That club was very big and it had two floors. I was in the 1st one but I didn't find her. I hoped I found her upstairs but in vain; till when I saw her dancing on a table surrounded by some drunk boys who touched her everywhere. I went to save her. I took her out from the crowd and started yelling at her. I was mad at her because she worried me so much. I was afraid those boys could do something bad to her. I told her we had to go home. She nodded and obeyed like a diligent child. I wanted so bad to spy Amber but Sulli was much more important in that moment. As we arrived home she threw up. 

"You don't have to drink that much anymore or you'll get hurt"

"No, no I can't. Alcohol is my friend" She said 

"What the! What happened to my pure little Sulli? You weren't like that some days ago"

"I'll tell you something now. Cows don't mew" 

"What? Pay attention! Get up" She was falling on me so I had to help her standing " Let's go to bed" I told her after washing her face and her clothes

"Can I have the goodnight kiss?"

"Sure, here you are" I smacked on her fronthead

"No no a real kiss" I marveled of her request. She pushed out her lips to kiss me

"No Sulli! What are you doing? Go to sleep"

"But I want a kiss from my girrrrl"

"Tomorrow, now sleep! Goodnight" I told her switching off the lights. She got asleep almost immediately, but for me... it took me a while. I could not stop thinking about someone...

 

 

AMBER

 

The next days I had always avoided Hyuna and I had never answered to her calls or messages. Henry was the only one who knew it and helped me escaping from her. Anyways he told me that I could not escape from her forever, I had to face her sooner or later. He was right, I coudln't act like a coward. I made a mistake, a BIG mistake and now I had to solve it and pay for it. I had a pang. 

One day I was walking in the corridors when I heard some girls talking about Krystal. I foundthe conversation was really interesting. I was just curious why Krystal was the main topic of their conversation. 

"You know what I've heard?" A girl said

"You mean THAT thing about Krystal?" the second girl asked her back

"Yes, so you knew it?"

"All the school talks about it. I thought she was a lesbian since she was dating Amber, the tomboy" They said in a very derogative way. Oh well I like myself and I was used to that so why should I bother about it? 

"Oh yes, I know her"

"However, she's now dating a boy of this school. No one knows who the guy is. Don't you think it's strange?"

"What do you mean?"

"Last year a war born between Krystal and her sister because of Amber and in my opinion she's dating a girl, maybe Amber and she wants no one to know"

"You think so?"

"Not sure because I heard of a marriage when she'll end high school" they then moved away. I was without words because of what I had just heard. Krystal? With a guy? A marriage? WHAT? I felt dying inside. I wanted to kill me. How was it possible. I was sure her sister had something to do with all this staging. And why no one knew him? I needed to breath some fresh air because I was going to faint. I could not believe to all that. I ran to the roof. I opened the door and ran to the network to breath the air. I threw to the ground my backpack. I found me crying again. But I wasn't the only one crying. Someone else was there crying too. I turned around and saw my little princess crying there, on the other side. I dried my tears and got up. I headed to her  and crouched in front of her. I didn't know what to do... I just wanted to hug her and make her feel safe. I remembered the evening I saw her at the club when I noticed she had a wound on her right leg. I worried a lot.

"What happened to your leg?" I asked her

"It's none of your business" She answered with her head still covered by her arms and knees.  I felt pain in my heart. 

"Who made you cry?" I tried to ask again

"Why do even you care?"

"Was it your boyfriend?" She raised her head immediately when she heard that word. Her eyes were swollen and red for the much crying. I was pang in my heart to see her so "Did I guess?"

"How do you know it?" she seemed scared

"Here even walls have ears" I wanted to hug her so bad, she looked so flimsy. She started crying again. I was about to caress her head when someone else had arrived to the roof

"Krystal" she screamed. I froze. It was Jessica. She watched me but then ignored me "What happened baby?" but Krystal didn't answer to her

"What have you done to her?" She asked me  

"It's not my fault! I was trying to help her instead" I defended

"It's always your fault. What the hell were you doing here? Go away or you know what will happen. I had already told you" I watched Krystal. I couldn't leave my heart there. But then I watched Jessica face. She was killing me with her eyes. I took my backpack.

"The bad ones always have a bad end" I told her

"You are the evil one" She screamed to me while I headed to the door. I ran down angry and sad. I wanted to break everything. How could I let her command my life that way? But I knew that if I had said something my family would have paid for that... I couldn't imperil them. I was so angry that I bumped on a tall guy. 

"I'm sorry oppa" I asked with watery eyes

"Amber. Are you okay?" I raised my eyes and saw Minho there, in front of me. I couldn't hide my feelings anymore. I cried in front of him "Come with me, let's go to the school garden" he caressed my back. We sat outside on a bench under a tree. He waited for me to calm down.

"So, what happened?" he asked then

"Krystal..." I answered

"What?"

"She was crying on the roof. I went there to help her but her sister arrived and sent me away"

"Why do you let yourself treat like a slave?" 

"It's complicate to explain..." I said with my eyes watery

"Amber... I need to tell you something" I raised my head watching him in his eyes. "I... I am... Oh gosh I don't know how to tell you that... I am... I'm Krystal boyfriend" I widened my eyes. I watched him who looked so calm telling me that. How could he? He was my friend!! He knew about me and her. I felt the anger growing more and more.

"HOW COULD YOU? YOU KNEW ABOUT ME AND HER. WHY? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME? HOW COULD YOU LOOK AT ME? HOW COULD YOU TELL ME WORDS OF COMFORT WHILE YOU WERE WITH HER?" I screamed to him. I could not think. My anger was devouring me form inside. I wanted to beat him.

"I couldn't tell you about it. I was... I just couldn't" he tried to defend himself

"You couldn't? YOU COULDN'T? What the are you saying? She was mine! You knew it!!"

"Hey hey, calm down okay? It's difficult for me too!! Anyways she's not more yours and don't forget what you did some nights ago! How can you say you love her when you had with Hyuna? How can you tell that?? Stupid. Don't judge me if you don't know what happened. She's mine now, not yours!" My anger grew even more. I knew I was wrong because of Hyuna but he couldn't touch my affection for Krystal. I could see no more, I was too angry. I started beating him so he did too. Some students had heard us in fact they came to stop us. The head master came too and told us to go to his office. I had a split lip and a black eye. I didn't have as many muscles as he did so he only had a black eye and that wasn't so black at the end.

"I'm very, very disappointed and saddened. I didn't think you two would have done something like this. You know violence's not the answer. Plus, if you need to solve your problems you have to do it outside the school. Now, you'll be both suspended for three days and you'll have to do some works here at school for two weeks. Now go, I have some work to do here" I didn't care about what he said I was still too angry and sad. I didn't want to stay at school. It was too much for me. I ran away to my special place and stayed there all day long. Of course the head master called my family and I got some extra punishement. My life was just crap.

Some days after I was cleaning the floor of the school when someone came next to me.

"Hey.. how's the eye?" I raised my head and saw Hyuna. My heart came in my throat.

"It hurts" I said coldly

"And the lips?"

"A bit better... What are you doing here?" I asked rudely

"I had to go to the bathroom..."

"So... just go" I said going back to my work

"Listen, I know you don't want me around. Do you think I'm dumb? Do you think you can treat me this way? You haven't answered to any of my calls. If you think it was all a mistake you could have just talked to me and explained. I know you still love Krystal, but please! Don't hurt the others feelings just because of your pain. I like you, I think it's obvious but you didn't have to do with me what we've done if you didn't like me. I know we were drunk but you always have the chance to choose. If you like her, just go and tell her. I... I..." She burst into tears and ran away. I got surprised of what she told me and I felt like a worm. I had to apologize to her. I didn't want to make her suffer. She was right. I was spreading too much pain. I ran after her. I looked for her everywhere but I couldn't find her. I then thought that she probably was in the locker rooms because no one ever goes there so it's a quiet place if you want to stay alone. That's exactly where I found her. She was sitting on a bench sobbing. I sat next to her.

"If you're here to hurt me, please go away" I could do nothing but hugged her. I could tell she didn't expect that move. I kissed her forehead

"I'm sorry Hyuna. You're right. I'm an idiot. I'm sorry. I didn't want to hurt your feelings. Trust me. I don't want to break my friendship with you. I was just a coward not to talk to you. When we make mistakes we have to face them, but I didn't. And yes, my heart still belongs to Krystal. She's the one I'd like to stay with even if I can't. I'm sorry for that. I like you las you love a sister and you're really important to me. I'm so sorry, I don't know how to repair to my mistakes. Please, forgive me" I was about to cry. I made so many mistakes and the biggest one had been the one to fall in love with Krystal. Nothing would have happened. Hyuna took my hand and kissed it.

"I forgive you. But don't use me never again to make her jealous. I trust you and believe you. But know that I won't give up. You'll always have special attentions from me. Just know that I'lll be always here for you"

"Thank you Hyuna" She hugged me back and when we dried each others eyes we went back.

 

 

_Hi everyone! Here's the fifth chapter! Please, let me know what you think about it in the comments below. Always thankful for those who read. Have a magic day ;* xoxo_