Chapter 3 - Emptyness

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

That day I was really happy. I felt like I had been to the Heaven. It was the first time Krystal told me she loved me. We were at her house and we were laying down on her bed sleeping. She woke up before me and started cuddling me so she woke me up but I pretended to be still asleep because she started talking to me. She said such sweet things. And then, at the end, she told me she loved me. I had gone crazy for her. I madly deeply loved her too. So I opened my eyes and asked what she said pretended I didn't hear. I had a billions of fireworks inside me. She didn't want to repeat it so I tickled her till she gave up.

< Okay, okay! Am, stop! stop! I said I love you> she said laughing

< what? I didn't hear you> I said stopping and getting closer to her face. I was over her. She smiled to me so sweetly. Her smell was overwhelming. I wanted to kiss her so bad.

< I love you Amber. With all myself >

< I love you too, so much that you can't even imagine >

< Promise me we'll stay together forever >

< I promise >

< Don't leave me! Never >

< Never > and so we kissed. We kissed each other till losing our breaths. She was my everything. She was a part of me, I don't know which part of me was, but nobody can live without a part of his body right? So neither I. That day, we also made love. It was our first time and it was incredible. We were again one soul. Breathing together, thinking together, loving each other. Her hands on me gave me chills anytime she touched me. Her skin was so soft and flawless. I had never thought I could have loved someone that much. Even if we were suffering because nobody accepted us, except my friends, we were happy together. The two of us could forget the reality and we sheltered together in our secret world. When we were together, nothing could go bad. I was so happy, that I forgot everyone who hated us. 

Once, I was at home watching the stars and dreaming about my beautiful girlfriend when an unexpected call arrived. I answered on my phone. It was Jessica, Krystal's sister. She had never accepted me and my relationship with my princess. She had never called me so I was scared and agitated. I didn't know what to say. She told she wanted to meet me in a park next to our school, because she needed to talk to me. I accepted nervously and the day after we met. I didn't know what to do. I was motionless.

< Hi > she said so I greeted back

< So you're Krystal girlfriend... >

< Uhm... Yes... >

< Two girls together... Do you know what this means? >

< We love each other >

< No, this cannot happen. It's innatural! Two girls, or two boys CAN'T love each other > she screamed

< Why not? >

< You're just a son of Satan and you're killing my sister. Don't meet her ever again > She yelled at me

< No, I won't! I love her > I screamed angry < and she loves me back! You can't and you won't devide us>

< Are you sure? I notice you still don't know me. If you don't leave her, you'll see what I'm capable of. > My tears were all over my face. I could taste the salt that there was in them.

< Why? Why do you do this? What's wrong? What did we do? >

< You even ask me why? Love between the same is awful and sinful. I don't want my sister to go to hell just because of you. Demon! And mostly I know what happened between you two some evenings ago... > I raised my head with my eyes red and a heart broken in my chest. How could she know it?

< Don't you dare to touch my sister ever again!! > I fell on the grass desperate holding my head in my hands. What could I do? I didn't want to leave her. She was my heart. I hadn't slept all night deciding what to do. I decided to enjoy the last moments I would have shared with her. I didn't want to make her suffer. I promised her I wouldn't. I prefered to be the one to suffer so, I just waited.

 

 

*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*☆ Hi, I'm Krystal and this is Sakura no Hanabira

 

"Krys! Krys! Hey! Krys! Is there anyone? Krys? Krys? Are you okay? Please answer! You're worring me!"  My eyes were like full of clouds. I could see no more. I heard Sulli calling for me so I had to go back to reality. 

"What?" 

"You were in trance. Are you okay?" She said with her cute worried face

"Yes, don't worry! I was just thinking..."

"Thinking about...?"

"Amber did not even say hi to me today..."

"Well, I see nothing wrong since you told her not to talk to her"

"I know... but she usually breaks the rules..."

"You mean you regret telling her that?"

"No... I just..."

"Stop playing Krys... It has passed a summer. I don't see what's wrong with just saying hi to her. Your sister is not in this classroom"

"Shhhh! Nobody knows... and nobody has to know... anyways, Amber betrayed me"

"Again! How do you know it?"

"My sister gave me a photo! That's why!" Sulli put on a sad face. So I did. 

"I'm tired of seeing you that way... Anyway I repet it! There's nothing wrong to share some thoughts with her... However let's go to the canteen and put something in our stomachs! I'm starving. I would eat an army of cows" She sad patting her belly

"Babo, it doesn't exist an army of cows! You just think about eating" I said giggling and hitting her. When we arrived to the canteen, there were so many people that you could not even breath. It was terrible, plus I'm claustrophobic. I found me looking for her... and yes, I got to see her. She was with her friends and seemed like something bad was going on. I bet I saw Amber crying. Why was that? I felt emptyness inside me. I felt sorry and full of regrets. That sense of emptyness was growing more and more. I almost thought for a minute that she looked at me and I felt like something inside me moving. This something was closing my stomach and didn't want me to move. I just wanted to stay there and watch her. But then Sulli broke that moment. 

"Hey Krys, your sister is calling us. Do you want us to join her?"

"Yes, uhm... okay" All the time, I kept on looking for her eyes that never met mine. I think my sister noticed something strange about me. 

"Sis, is everything okay?" 

"Yes, It's okay. Don't worry"

"So, when's your boyfriend coming today?" Sulli watched me with widened eyes. She knew I didn't reallly like that boy. But Jessica and my parents told me he was a good catch and forced me to date him. He was rich but annoying. I could not even kiss him.

"Uhm, I think he can stay at his place for a day. He's always at ours"

"Don't be so mean to him. It's a good boy and you know it" I rolled my eyes and moved the food eating nothing. My sister went back talking to her best friend Yuri and Sulli watched me with a worried face. 

"Are you okay?" She whispered. I just nodded and went back to my food. After lunch, Sulli said that she was tired and sick of me so she decided to take me to a club that night to have some fun. I didn't feel like to go at first, but then I agreed. it could've been a good way to forget that traitor... We decided to meet at 9 o' clock in front of the club.

I wanted to forget everything. The pain, Jessica, my parents, my "boyfriend" and Amber. I needed to. So I prepared myself as I had never done. I wanted to be y and cool so I put on a lot of makeup. I had a little black dress splitted in the back. I wore my favorite black high heels and my nailpolish. I curled my hair too. I catched a taxi and arrived in time but I was too early. It was 8:35. I didn't want to stay too much time alone, I was afraid of es and maniacs. I wished she hurried up. Then suddenly I saw someone running towards me. In that moment, I lost one of my earrings so I had to sit and look for it. But the road was dark like my earrings so it had been difficult to find them. When I finally found them, someone bumped on me  and I fell down, with this someone all over me.

 

 

 

 

_Hi guys! Thank you a lot for your comments! I hope you enjoyed this two chapters I wrote today. Maybe I'll finish also the fourth. I hope you liked and let me know what you think about it. Should I go on writing or should I stop here? I dunno, it depends on you, if you like it! Always thankful for who read it. Have a nice day xoxo_