Chapter 2 - Homeworks

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

< Amber! Do not copy from me! I'm here to help you studying not copying! >

< I wasn't copying! i was checking the process you used, just to make sure you did right! > Krystal shaked her head smiling and rolling her beautiful deep brown eyes > Then we heard a thunder. A storm was beginning.

< I like so much the storms. They relax me and they make me think >

< I hate 'em. I'm completely afraid of them. I hate mostly the thunders >

< Don't be scared. I'm here to protect you, you'll be safe > I winked at her smiling < What else don't you like? > I asked when all of a sudden all the lights switched off. Krystal screamed.

< Darkness! I hate it more than thunders!! > She yelled < What happened? >

< I think it's all fault of the storm. Don't worry. I'll go to see if it happened everywhere in the house > I said opening the door. The darkness had eaten everything.

< Isn't your mom home? She could fix it >

< No, she's not... But she'll be back soon. Let me just... > I said walking trhough the door but she took my hand quickly stopping me

< NO! Please don't go. Don't leave me, please. I-I'm scared > She was so worried and scared that it made me feel so bad to see her that way. I didn't want to abandon her. She was trembling so much that it looked like she had an earthquake inside her.

< Come here > I told her opening my arms < Let's go sit to the bed > I wanted her to feel safer, I wanted to take care of her < Wow, you're so cold > I told her when she decided to accept my hug

< That's because I'm scared >

< You're weird > I told her tickling her, but she was not feeling like to receive tickling because she gave me a cold glance that immediately stopped me < Can I make you a question Krys? >

< Sure >

< Have you ever been in love? > I asked shyly

< I... Maybe. >

< Do you like someone? >

< I... actually... I don't know >

< What do you think about two girls loving each other? > I asked. And now, I was the one trembling

< I think it's okay. Love's love. What do you think about it?>

< It's okay too >

< You're making me very strange questions> She said giggling, so I nervously giggled too

< I have one more question >

< Shoot >

< What am I for you? I mean... a simple friend, a best friend or just a school mate? > I was now terrified. I did not even know how could I have asked her that. I terribly wanted to tell her my feelings but, I was afraid of ruining our friendship.

< I don't know! What a question! Just warm me up, my servant! > we laughed both nervously hugging each other for a time that seemed eternal in a deep silence. Then, she broke the ice.

< As regard your question... >

< Yes, Krys? > My heart started beating faster and faster. I was about to explode

< I don't think you're a school mate or a simple friend to me > she said < But, you're not even a bestfriend. You're someone really special to me. I don't know how to explain it... don't get me wrong now but... when I'm next to you I feel at home but I also feel so confused and I have  certain feelings that I cannot explain to myself... And when you're not next to me I miss you and I just want to see you or listen to your voice... > I looked at the window smiling watching every single drop falling from the window.

< You know Krys... I feel exactely like you... > 

< Really? What do you think it is? >

< Haha *laughing nervously*... uhm... I'm not sure but... Are you still cold? >

< A bit, you're warming up me very well! Why? >

< Because if your feelings are like mine, I have a method to warm you up fastly if you're like me... So maybe you'll understand what it is that you feel >

< Okay! I'm curious, what is it? > my hands were trembling so much. I was no more in power of my body. I don't how it happened but I caressed her face

< Krys, close your eyes and... forgive me > and with those words I kissed her. At first my mind went blank. I was having billions of feelings inside me. I felt inner peace. I didn't know what was going on I just felt that I couldn't control anymore my body. But I felt she was kissing me back and this made me feel in heaven. I felt her arms wrapping my neck and her breath inside me. Our hearts, were beating together fast. My knee were weak and I felt like I was melting inside her. It had been the best kiss ever. She was there, with me. We became one soul.

 

❤ ♛ ❀ Hi, I'm Amber and this is Sakura no Hanabira

 

I was at school, walking in the corridors when Henry reached me. 

"Hi Am! Have you already decided what club to join? "

" I think I'll join the bsketball club. You know it's my favorite sport. Will you join me? "

"Sure, I like it too and then a lot of pretty girls will come to see us" He said with a mishievous smile that made me smile " How are you? I mean... about last day..."

" I'm fine, really! It's okay, I've already forgotten her..."

"But... you told me you dream about her..."

"Yes, it happens sometimes but when she told me that... I felt nothing. So..."

"We will see Am" he said smiling at me

We entered the class and obviously the first person I saw was HER. Someone up there probably hates me. She was like a ghost in my life who always followed me. 

[ Do not ever talk to me! ] Her words kept on reverberating in my mind and they were like a knife on my heart and on my soul. I passed mext to her watching the gorund acting like I didn't care but I could see she looked at me quickly. I went to my place amd sat down watching the last sakura petals flying away. How many memories... I wanted to join them and fly away descovering new places and worlds so I could escape from this nigthmare. The teacher entered the room starting the lesson but it took me not so long to fall asleep with her on my mind...

 

 

"Am! Am! Gosh dude!! WAKE UP!! " someone screamed on my ears

"WHAT? WHAT'S HAPPENING??" I shouted and then I realized that I had slept at all the lessons and it was already lunch time. " How could I have slept that much? Nobody noticed me sleeping? Why haven't you waken me up?"
"I know you don't sleep so good these days so I helped you and let you sleep..."

" Oh... I'm sorry... Thank you Henry! You're a good friend"

"That's why you chose me! I'm the best in the market." We laughed together and then we headed to the canteen to eat and find the others. It was full of people, it was even worse than a discoteque. 

"AAAMBEEEER! How are you sis?" Luna screamed while hugging me.I got scared... she appeared from nowhere (「⊙Д⊙)「

"Hi! I missed you so much!! How are you?Where are all the others?"

"Hi Luna!" Henry said hugging her too

"Hi Henry! I'm fine thank you Am! They're at the table! Let's go" She hold me back and watched me with a serious face

"I have been told about you and Krystal... I'm sorry for what happened. I'm here if you need me, you know. We all love you and support you" she made me cry

"Thank you a lot Luna" I thanked her hugging her "But you made me cry, you are so sweet"

"Aaah Babo" She answered embarassed " Don't cry! Let me dry your tears. You're so beautiful! Now give me your best smile and let's join the others" she was like a mom to me. I hugged her again and then we joined the others. Everyone was there. Luna, Henry, Hyoyeon, Minho, Donghae and Hyuna. I hugged them all and all of them were so kind to me and made me feel home. Well, they were  my family, my sweet and cute family. I felt free and safe and as I went back in the past. I just love them and I'm so thankful to them.

 

 

 

_Hi!! So here's the second chapter and the third one will come soon!I hope you liked it! let me know what you think in the comments below. Thanks to everyone who read it and have a good day xoxo_