Chapter 7 - Fireworks

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

AMBER

 

I finished my punishment so I could go back normally to school. I arrived at school and everybody came to say hi to me. When Hyuna came I hugged her strong. I put an arm around her shoulders and headed to our classroom.

"How are you?" I asked her

"I'm fine. How are you?" 

"I can finally say that I'm fine" I said smiling brightly with all my teeth

"Wow, it has been a lot that I didn't see you that way. What happened?"

"Well... let's say some days ago I talked to a person" I told her lowing my voice

"Hmmm, really? What did she tell you?"

"Just friends. But I just need that to be happy" 

"So the closet brought you luck..." she said with a mischievous smile. I watched her astonished

"YOU!! But how?"

"The teacher left the key on the table of the staff room. I slinked in and took the keys. Don't you have something to tell me now?" she said pointing her cheek

"Thank you! Thank you so much. You're the best ever" I said hugging her and kissing her on the cheek " But why? I mean... You like me and... You could had took advantage of the situation but you didn't..."

"Hey, I'm not a so bad person!" She slapped my arm " Anyways I know I can't compete with her because I know how much you like her and since I like you, I want to see you happy"

"But it could've gone wrong. We could have argued"

"Wake up Am! You probably didn't see how she looks at you... Trust me. Two weeks and she'll be yours again. Well, she's already yours" She said a bit melancholically. We arrived to the classroom and I saw Minho.  I looked at Krystal who looked at me and then to Minho. He watched behind himself and understood.

"Hyuna, thank you a lot for everything but now I have to fix another friendship" She winked to me and went to her girls. I went out hoping Minho would had followed me. I walked to the roof and he did so too.When we arrived I watched the city of Seoul.

"In all Seoul there are more than 12000000 people and look who had to be the one who had been chosen to blackmail a defenseless girl... "

"So she told you... when and how? Why?"

"It doesn't matter. I just have to say that I'm sorry Minho for what happened, I'm a fool"

"You didn't know it"

"Can we be friends like before?"

"I'm not sure Amber..." I raised my head confused

"Why not? What-what do you mean?" 

"You know, all the times I went to Krystal's house or she came to mine I got to know her more and more... I know she doesn't care about me, but I fell in love with her,Amber. I'm sorry. I really like her..." my heart broke into pieces " And soon there will be our marriage so I don't think it's worth to try to get back with her. You would just suffer and would make others suffer because of your egoism" I had never thought Minho would had told me something like that

"But... how can you accept something like this? You had been forced to do so.It's not your decision. And you know she doesn't like you... Why do you do this?"I started crying

"I'm sorry Amber. I already told you. It's over"

"NO! It's not over!! I won't give up!! I LOVE HER!! You won't have her" I ran away and went out the school. I needed to hide and cry by myself. How could he had tell me those things? I went to the Sakura tree. I sat there and cried out loud. Why when I had just started to be happy, someone told me I could be no more happy. I spent all the day there.

"I can't give up. I promised you. I won't leave you." I whispered and as I said those words someone sat next to me

"Let me dry those tears" It was Krystal. I felt my heart exploding. I put my head on her shoulder and kept on crying. At first she did nothing but then she put her arm around me. I felt like a child with his mom. I was safe with her. I could feel her perfume invading my nose. I had to control myself a lot to not to kiss her. I raised my head or I would have kissed her.

"You didn't come to the gym. I've waited for you there... all lunch time. Then I met Henry and he told he had seen you running away. So I understood something bad had happened with Minho. I went to him and asked him what happened. Soon after I went to look for you and I was sure you would had come here..." she said ripping a dried petal of cherry while I looked at her hands. She waited a bit and then talked " Amber... do you still love me?" At those words I started feeling butterflies on my stomach. Why did she ask me that? 

"I can't lie to you... I couldn't. I would tell you I don't... but actually I do" I said still watching her hands

"Okay..." she answered "You know it's impossible for us to stay happily together... The marriage is close. This June we will end school and it's already December... Time flies" I perfectly understood what she meant. But I didn't want to give up. I didn't care.

"Krystal, I don't care. I won't give up. I will find a way. But if you'll tell me you don't want me because you don't like me, it's okay. Then I won't be able to do nothing. But if you don't tell me nothing, I will always try to have you back. I'll always try to make you mine because I love you. But because I love, I'll also let you go if you don't want me... It's up to you..." A gust of wind took away the petal and Krystal watched it flying away. 

"How would you solve the problem with my parents? It wouldn't be easy for me much less for you and your family"

"But I don't care about it... We will think about that later! We'll find a solution. There's always an escape" I watched the ground and then I asked what I wanted and needed to know so badly "Krystal, do you still love me?"

 

 

KRYSTAL

 

When I was next to Amber my heart beated so fast and I had butterflies on my stomach. I wasn't still sure of what I was feeling. Or maybe I just wanted to hide my feelings. I was so confused!! And then, she made that question. 

"Krystal, do you still love me?" The wind made me smell her perfume. I got lost. She astonished me and found me unprepared for the question. I raised my head to the sky and watched the birds flying. They were free. They could be what they wanted to. They could love who they wanted to. Did I love Amber? Love. What a difficult word, but at the same time sp simple and beautiful. Krystal, do you love her? What do you feel for Amber? Would you get married to her or to Minho? Would you decide to escape with Amber? Would you against your parents for her? I clenched my fists thinking about my family and all the bad things they did to us. Then I remembered every single moment I went through with Amber. Tears, laughs, caresses, kisses... Love. I tried to say it in my mind. I love Amber. I love Amber. I love her. I would do anything with and for her. Amber, yes she's my world, she's my best friend. She's my sould and heart. I watched her. She was still waiting for my answer. But I still couldn't talk. So she got up and started to walk away. I quickly took her hand.

"Don't worry... I-" I interrupted her before she could say anything and I screamed

"I LOVE YOU AMBER. YES, I love you!! I have never forgotten my love for you. I had just hidden it. I love you and I would do anything for and with you. I love you, please don't leave me. I-I lo-love" I started sobbing. Amber kneeled in front of me. She was crying too.

"I love you too. You're the best thing in my life. I didn't think I could feel such big feelings for someone. I love you and I want to scream it to the world. You're my wish. You're my angel. You're my wings to fly away. You're my home to hide in. You're my world where I can be who I really am. You're my queen. I gave you my heart and it'll be always yours" I hugged her. I started crying with her. I hugged her as hard as I could. My hand went through her hair and caressed her. I was still so in love with her. I can't describe with words what I felt for her. I found love. I had so many feelings inside me I wanted to explain with words but I couldn't. There weren't words. I could no resist no more. I stopped to watch in her deep eyes.

"Amber, kiss me" She caressed my face and I kissed her hand. We watched each other in the eyes and then she kissed me. I had inside me an explosion of fireworks. Her flavor was so good. I craved for her kisses so much  and now I couldn't get enough of them. I wanted her close to me the most possible. I was completely and deeply in love with her. I didn't want to leave her anymore. I wanted her always next to me. I needed her. I let myself to feelings. I let me take completely and I got lost in her. I don't even know how much we kissed each other, but we continued till we could, till losing our breaths and then we started again, again, again and again. 

We layed down on the grass and watched the sky hand in hand. There already were stars in the sky. I didn't want to go home. I had a new house now. It was in the heart of Amber. And it was a beautiful and safe place to live in. 

"Amber, I want to marry you" she watched me smiling with her beautiful eyes

"We will. I promise you that day will come"

"I would like to be able to marry you just after the end of high school" I hugged her arm so she kissed my hands

"Me too... But we have to fix things with our families first" she said so I saddened 

"Yes... But I don't know how"

"We'll find how to. But now we have to think about how to act at school. I still don't want the others to know. I think, we should tell them after high school..."

"Okay... well at school we can meet only in the gym. Let's keep it as our secret place"

"Okay princess" She said caressing my cheek

"Wasn't I a queen?" I asked reminding her what she said that afternoon

"Oh, right! Well, my highness, I think we should go back home or your parents will suspect of you... It's half past seven. We need to move"

"But I don't want to" I said hugging her

"Me neither... but don't forget that we could go in trouble" I nodded. She was right. She helped me to get up and we headed hand in hand to the exit of the park when Amber stopped.

"What's wrong?" she watched our hands

"I think we shouldn't do that in public. Someone could see us" I gave her a kiss and then I untied my hand. We headed to the subway and took the first train. For all the ride I couldn't stop watching her.  We arrived to my stop and so I had to greet her.

"Well, queen of my heart... see you tomorrow. I already miss you" She told me hugging for the last time. I  wanted to kiss her but it was too risky so I didn't. I got down the subway and waved to her. I was one of the most happy people worldwide.

 

 

 

*Helloo!! Here you are the seventh chapter. I hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you for reading and for your comments. I really appreciate to see your thoughts about my story. Thank you *bows* ^-^ I'll update the sooner as I can. Stay tuned for more, there will be some surprises... Good night to everyone, or good morning ;)