Chapter 1 - Memories

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

“We can’t see each other anymore” She said clenching her fists. Her head was down so I couldn’t see her face. But I bet I saw a tear on her cheek… I was sad, I already knew what was happening. I was waiting for that. I knew she would have done it.

“So your sister denyed you to see me… why do you listen to her? Am I not so important as you said?” I said with a whisper.

“Babo! You just don’t understand! She’s right… two girls can’t be like this!!” she yelled at me. My heart went into pieces. So… she chose her sister. She denyed her love. I lowed my head. I felt tears on my eyes.

“I’m sorry” she whispered…

“THEN WHY???” I yelled at her and runa way crying. I couldn’t stand it anymore.

I remember going to a park and hiding under a willow staying there all night. My parents got so worried that they sent the police to find me. They looked for me till morning when my sister found me and yelled at me crying. All i remember after that is my family hugging me and crying… I dreamed that scene all summer long. My heart was broken. I tried to forget her during summer. But when september came I was so terrified… I would have met her again. The second year was starting. I didn’t want to start again. I didn’t want to see her.

 

 

“AMBER!! Wake up!! You’re late!!” My mom screamed.

“hmmm…” I watched my alarm and when I saw how late it was I widened my eyes and screamed.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I shouted while getting my clothes on

“I did! But you kept sleeping. Don't forget your lunch and see you later”

“Thanks mom, see you” I went out with a piece of bread on my mouth, gave a quick caress to my doggies and then I sat on my bike and rided to school. A new year was beginning. I was positive! I thought I would have found someone else and forget her. I was sure I would have!

The air was so fresh and delicate on my face that I closed my eyes for a bit forgetting the whole world. I was flying. I was free.

I arrived on time. The yard was full of people. For a moment my eyes looked for her but then I remembered... So I went to place my bike when someone hit me.

"OUCH!! WHAT THE..."

"Hi Am" Henry said with a big smile on his face. We were friends since the kindergarten.

"What the hell was going through your head! Are you stupid or what?"

"Oh yeah, I missed you too this summer and I'm fine"

"Babo" I said smiling to him "So have you already seen the new classes they formed?" 

"Not yet. Wanna come with me?"

"Sure"

There were so many people that we almost waited for an hour. Then when we finally made it, I rushed to see the billboard.

"Hey dude! We're together" He slapped me with his hand

"Yeah and guess who's with us too?"

"Really?"

"Yes"

"Oh... what are you going to do?"

"Just see what happens..." My face saddened even more when I saw that person coming towards us. She was wearing a white shirt and a plaid skirt. She looked at me quickly but then turned her face. She let out a shy "hi".

"Hi... how was your summer?" I asked her shyly

"Good, thanks" She answered coldly

"YAAAA!! KRYSSS!! WE'RE IN THE SAME CLASS AGAIN" her friend Sulli screamed so she took her away.

"It didn't seem that bad... she talked to you" Henry whispered to me. I shrugged my shoulders and headed to the classroom with him. That year teachers decided themselves where to place the students in the alphabetic order. So guess who was in front of me!! JUNG, KRYSTAL JUNG! Those were our places for all the year. When the teachers placed us, I felt my heart freezing. I shyly watched her who got a petrified face. I walked towards my place. Before the lesson started she turned to me. My heart was beating faster and faster. It was like someone wanted me to turture me.

"Do not ever talk to me" She told me. I got  a heartattack. Tears over tears! I was creating a new ocean.

 

 

 

_Hi everyone! so this is my first time writing, so lemme know what you think. Also Im italian so let me know if I make any mistakes!! Thank you all xoxo_