Chapter 4 - Tears

桜の花びら(Sakura no hanabira- Cherry Petals)

AMBER

 

I was so damn late! Henry and the others decided to go to a club to cheer me up. I thought it was a good idea since I was depressed. But I  had fallen asleep that afternoon so I forgot to get up and get prepared. I had to meet at 8:15 to have an apperitif. I ran and watched my wristwatch.It was so late! I was so distracted that I didn't see a girl sitting on the sidewalk, thus I bumped on her. We fell together. I was all over her. When I realized I was squashing her, I immediately get up helping her out. The hand seemed so familiar and when I was able to take away my short hair from my face, I saw who was. I was curious to see who I bumped on because her soft delicate hand reminded so much of... Krystal's hand. All my body hurt from the bottom to the top. But when I saw who was, all the pain flew away. My heart started beating fast. She was so beautiful, stunning, awesome, amazing. I had been mesmerized. I think that time I fell in love again with her. Oh well, anytime I saw her I fell in love with her, more and more; more deeply and madly. Why was she there? When she finally noticed me after brushing her dress, she remained with opened. We were both like enchanted. We couldn't move nor speak. We stayed like that for a bunch of minutes. It had been embarassing but I was madly happy to see her. I finally managed to break the ice.

"I'm sorry I was distracted watching my watch... are you okay?" I said avoiding her eyes, watching to the ground

"Yes uhm... thanks. No need to apologize" she answered doing the same " do you feel okay?" I got surprised she asked me back if I was okay. I brightened. I felt my veins filling with hot blood.

"Yes, I do... thanks" we met each other eyes for a second and then glanced away. I guess none of us wanting to move because we stayed like that for a bunch of minutes. We gave each other a shy smile than I watched my clock and saw how late it was.

"I gotta go now...Bye" she nodded her head shyly as I went it. I felt like I was leaving a part of me. Tears came back in my eyes.

 

KRYSTAL

What had just happened? I could not believe we met. I watched her going away. Again that feel of emptyness when she went away came in my stomach. Sulli was right. I had been a stupid to tell her not to talk to me. Plus, my sister and my parents weren't there so I could do whatever I wanted to... Right? I felt a sense of guilty eating my heart. I don't know why but I found myself with tears falling on my cheeks. 'I'm a dumb' I told myself. I was surely not in love with her anymore but I was happy we could had talked a little bit. Maybe my heart had beaten a little bit fast... but just a little bit. Probably because it had been a summer not talking to her... I had nausea because of thinking too much about it. I still had my tears falling down.

"Krystal! Are you okay?" I raised my head and saw Sulli in front of me with a very worried face. I went to her and hugged her "What happened? It's fault of Minho? He told you not to come? did he beat you again?"

"No, it's not Minho. I-I-I-I" I couldn't talk because of all the many sobs

"Okay, calm down baby. Calm down. Breath in deeply and breath out. Like that, exactly. Keep doing it" I was doing as she told me and I was feeling a little bit better " Let's go to the bathroom. Come on, honey" 

We went in and the lights hit my eyes. The tears prevented me to see around me so Sulli helped me to go to the bathroom. When I watched myself I wanted to cancel my face. I looked like a panda: all my mascara had melted. 

"Luckly I always bring with me a mascara and a BB cream. You know, if you go to parties you sweat so we need to prepared for everything. Come here and let me fix it" She gave me a kiss on my forehead and started fixing my makeup. I was happy to have a friend like her next to me. She had always been my side. I loved her so much. After she fixed my makeup I hugged her and thanked her. We then headed to the dance floor to forget the bad things and have just fun. We also had some shot drinks that made us happier so we had even more fun. For a while I had been able to forget everything. But then, while dancing, something catched my eyes. It was Amber dancing with a girl I had seen at school in her group of friends. If I wasn't wrong, I had been told that while I was with Amber, she liked her too. They were dancing in an intimate way that left a bad feeling in my stomach. No, I wasn't jealous.  

 

 

AMBER

As I went in I immediatly went to the bathroom. I was a fountain. I watched me in the mirror and promised me that I would had never more cried for her, that I had to forget her. I was too much in pain for her. I couldn't go on like this. When I caught back my breath, I went to look for my friends. I needed to have fun. Inside the lights were crazy. They kept on moving and they were of every color. The music was really loud. House music isn't my favorite one but to dance I think it's perfect. I found my friends on a table hidden by some courtains. Hyuna cames towards me first. 

"Hey, finally! We were wondering what happened to you! Are you alright?" She screamed

"I'm sorry, I fell asleep"

"Don't worry, now we'll wake you up. Come drink with us" She took my hand and brought me to the others. Everyone came to say hi to me and we hugged. They immediatly gave me some drinks. I have to say I needed to drink a lot because I was depressed and I wanted to forget. Drinking was just the best way to forget pain. When we all drank we went to dance. We danced in every crazy way we could. The dance floor was full of people and we were all very close so we sweated a lot. Suddenly ( I don't remeber how, I was a bit drunk ) I found me dancing with Hyuna. I just remember she was very pretty with a mini red dress on which emphasized her and her tiny legs. She came closer dancing in a very y way putting her arms on my shoulders. What could I do? I think we were just having fun and we were friends so I humoured her. I thought there was nothing wrong with that. She came even closer so I put my hands on her hips. She was moving so tantalizingly... But when she tried to kiss me I moved away my face pretending I didn't notice her. I didn't want to kiss a friend of mine. I loved her but just as if we were sisters. Henry came to scream on my ear that she was flirting with me. I didn't want to believe him so I told him she was just probably drunk. He told me he guessed that by the end of the evening she would have managed to kiss me. I told him to go to hell, that it wasn't true. He laughed and went back dancing with Luna who winked at me. Gosh, what did they have? Hyuna wasn't flirting with me. We danced together for a while more when she tried to kiss me again. I refused her this time telling her that I was thirsty so we went to the bar to have some shot drinks. And that's when I lost my head completely. I was totally drunk. I remember her bringing me back to dance and we started dancing again like we did before. She tried to kiss me but that I told her I didn't want to.

"Why?" She screamed disappointed

"I don't want to kiss a friend. Let's just dance" She accepted even if she was a bit upset. Then, I thought that maybe it wasn't a bad idea kissing her. I mean, I was depressed and I needed to have fun. Maybe if I had kissed her I would have forgotten Krystal... I remeber me screaming " love" and then I let  myself go and kissed her surprising her. She kissed me back very happy of my move. I have to admit that she was a very good kisser. I didn't felt as when I kissed Krystal, but I enjoyed the kiss. She then asked me to go to a room to have more privacy. I knew what she meant, but I wasn't really in myself so told her that it was okay. Henry watched me laughing crazy going away. I took her hand and walked to the rooms.  We took one and entered kissing each other. She pushed me to the bed and put herself over me.

"Are you sure?" I whispered to her when she was close to my face

"Sssh, do not talk. Just enjoy the moment" After those words she kissed me passionately and started caressing my under my shirt. I had my hands on her back but she pushed them on her " Touch me Am" She whispered to me. Her breath was becoming heavier. She started taking off her dress so I helped her. I then  took off my shirt and kissed her. My hands ended on her bra and loosened it. I kissed her soft and warm . I could hear her starting to moan. She then did the same to me after taking off my bra. I had a feeling I had to stop but she begged me to keep going. I remember very vaguely what happened next, I just have some images in my head but I don't remember everything but what I know for sure is that we had . 

The next morning when I got up I had a very terrible headache and I could not remember what happened. I watched the clock in the room and I noticec it was 12 o' clock. I then realized I wasn't in my bedroom so I had a feeling... I watched under the blankets and saw I was completely . I watched who was next to me and I had the worst nightmare ever. Hyuna was still sleeping next to me. I covered my face with my hands. All I wanted in that moment was crying. I felt so bad and guilty and dirt and full of regrets. I hated myself. But not because I had with Hyuna, but because I had with someone else that wasn't Krystal. Hyuna wasn't the problem, I was. I wanted to melt. I needed to go away before she woke up so I dressed quickly but silently so she wouldn't have waken up. I ran away with tears on my face.

I went to hide in OUR place. It was a Sakura tree hidden in a park. That was the place where I officially asked Krystal to be my girlfriend... I went there anytime I felt sad or bad or I just wanted to escape. I was crying like crazy. I wanted to die. I felt even worse than the evening before. Having with someone is not an accident. I promised to myslef not to drink anymore like I did. 

"Krystal, forgive me" I whispered touching the cortex of the tree.

 

 

_Hi! So here's the fourth chapter of Sakura no Hanabira! I hope you enjoyed it. I've almost finished the fifth chapter too so I'll update soon. Thank you so much for all your comments I hope I won't disappoint you with my next chapters. Thank you for reading and have a beautiful day xoxo_

 

PS: what would you like it happened in the next chapters? Let me know what you think in the comments below ;)

( I hope my grammar is correct ^-^)