Misconception

Keep The Faith

 Chapter 7

“Look, its Eunhyuk oppa! Eunhyuk oppa saranghae! Eunhyuk oppa!” the fan-girl’s scream was soon enveloped by many similar screams.

 

“Donghae oppa! We love you too!”

 

“Omo omo, our angel! Leeteuk oppa!”

 

“Kyu oppa! Ahh, I think I’m going to faint!”

 

The boys strolled into the meeting room, Leeteuk waving and smiling to his fan-girls and the other three just ignored the commotion. This always happens around the SUN and everyone in the school was already used to it, except, of course, the newcomers.

 

“It’s the second week already?” the maknae asked himself. Fan-girling on the first week of school is a big no-no. SM University made a rule that whoever is involved in fan-girling or fan-boyling (is there such a word?) activities on the first week of school will be expelled from the school. This was made as first week of school is most important for it is when everyone is accustomed to their University life. In this case, the first week after school reopen is actually a break for these idol-like students.

 

The screaming went on and on, and even the two teachers couldn’t stop the noise. At one time, Leeteuk stood up and said, “Please calm down and go back to your lecture halls” but it just made the crowd even nosier...

 

“Shut up and get out of the way!” an unexpectedly high pitched shout came from the midst of the crowd. The room became silent in a second as everyone turned to the source of the voice.

 

Hurriedly, the girl closest to Hyoyeon scampered to the side, getting out of the way. The others followed suit quickly, making a path for the MOON to walk past. Despite walking away, a few girls were displeased of Hyoyeon's act, murmuring a few “who do you think you are?”

 

Hyoyeon, of course, heard all these. Before Yoona could stop her, she turned to glare at one of the girls. The girl froze at her spot while her friends backed away. Hyoyeon then shifted her gaze to the girl’s hand.

 

“Eun..Hyuk” she read from the banner the girl was holding. Then, she smirked. “Lee Hyukjae huh? No wonder. What can you expect from a rude guy’s fan?”

 

“Hyo!” Taeyeon jerked her as she scolded her softly. She watched the girl’s face turning redder with anger.

 

Hyoyeon did not notice all that, instead, she felt a hard, angry stare at her back. She turned around, facing the owner of the eye daggers, Lee Hyukjae.

 

The murmurings and whisperings got louder after Hyoyeon's comment, and soon, the room became chaotic once again. The teachers tried to fix the situation by urging the students to leave quickly, but who would want to leave without seeing the good show coming up?

 

Hyukjae continued staring hard at Hyoyeon, he couldn’t take it anymore. For the past week, he had been watching his friends getting disregarded by her and her girls and today, she had to insult him in front of so many people. Who do they think they are? Today, he is going to show them that they are not to be trifled with.

 

Hyoyeon didn’t mean to say those words; she wasn’t in a very good mood since morning and the day had to become worse with all these noise. She stared back at the guy, although she did feel a little sorry to degrade that boy in front of everyone, she couldn’t help but to feel challenged when she felt him staring at her.

 

The crowd became silent again, when they realize that the two was literally glaring at each other. The girl before also became calmer as she watch intensely at her crush, waiting for his next move.

 

“Let’s get into the room.” Taeyeon spoke first pulling Hyoyeon with her as Yoona and Seohyun followed behind.

 

Despite being pulled in, Hyoyeon kept her eyes on the boy.

 

He wasn’t intending to break off the stare anyway.

 -

 

A/N: part one of hyohyuk. :D