A Night To Remember

Keep The Faith

 

Chapter 6

 

“Unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling. Soaring, tumbling, freewheeling through an endless diamond sky ~” Seohyun sang while her fingers danced on the piano.

 

Seohyun was in the music room, the place that she would usually spend her evenings at. No one would still be in school at this time, so Seohyun took the chance to make use of the piano in the music room to practice her singing.

 

“~a wondrous place, for you and me…” she ended hearing sounds of claps behind her. Startled, the girl turned to the door, there, a man stood leaning against the wall while smiling to her.

 

“You?!” Seohyun was surprised, but soon recovered from her shock, “what are you doing here?” she tried to sound as cool as possible to hide her fluster.

 

“You are good.” Kyuhyun praised instead of replying to her question.

 

“…” Seohyun looked at the boy, not knowing what to say to him. But he caught her stare and they ended up looking into each others’ eyes for about a minute, until Seohyun turned away.

 

The girl felt her face heat up as she turned away. Trying to hide her blush from the other, she started packing her things.

 

Kyuhyun smirked at her reaction and took a seat at the sofa beside the door. “You don’t have to leave you know? Just pretend that I’m invisible and continue singing.”

 

Seohyun turned redder, this time, from embarrassment. He heard me?

 

As if reading her mind, he continued, “I’ve been in the opposite room for quite a while, until I decided to see who the golden voice belongs to.”

 

Her heart fluttered unexpectedly. This man is too good with words…

 

Gathering herself together, she looked up to him. “We should not be seen together, you know?” she said as a matter of fact.

 

He chuckled softly, which sounds like music to her ears. “Why not? Just because the SUN and MOON are rivals?” he asked her.

 

“We never thought of you guys as rivals.” She responded quickly.

 

“Never? I thought Taeyeon sshi have something against hyung, considering the incident in the canteen early this afternoon…” he said.

 

“I thought he have something against unnie...” Seohyun mumbled, but was loud enough for Kyuhyun to hear.

 

“It doesn’t matter, just sit down and continue singing.” He said, which sounded more like a demand.

 

Seohyun raised an eyebrow towards the guy who was lying on the couch, eyes half closed. She wouldn’t just listen to any stranger, but somehow or rather, she put down her stuff and started playing on the piano again.

 

The melody filled the room as the guy sat up softly to look at the singing girl, she is beautiful… he wondered how will their relationship turn out, when he is her supposedly rival…

 

-

 

A/N : I juat had to post Seokyu first, you will understand why later in the story... Anyway, an update ! And new poster in the foreword ! Go check it out !