Dream or Career ?

Keep The Faith

Chapter 5

 

“Unnie, I think I will not be able to go home with you all today…” Seohyun said after much hesitant to Taeyeon.

 

The elder girl smiled knowingly, “Alright. But don’t practice for too long, it will harm your throat too.” It must be because of singing practice that her maknae will ditch them for…

 

Seohyun is in a dilemma. She was sure that singing was only her hobby until her bestfriends realizes that she has a talent in it and suggested to her to list singing as one of her future career. She had never considered that option before since her dream since young was to become a lawyer. Seohyun put in a lot of effort to realize this dream, so much that she does not have anymore interest in the things that she is studying now. Now, she feel like she wants to fall in the hands of music and leave the intense debate world, but it is not easy to let go, not when she had already put so much effort in it…

 

Seohyun gave her sister a genuine smile, “I got it! Thanks unnie!” then she turned and walked hopped away, leaving Taeyeon in front of her classroom.

 

Her parents have high hopes for her too, they were very proud that their daughter has such an ambitious dream. And with Seohyun’s character, they were sure, even her sisters were sure that she would definitely achieve her goals and fulfill her dream. Thinking of this make the young and competitive girl satisfied and want to reach her dream…

 

“Hyun! Promise me that you will think through to change your major…” Taeyeon called out to the youngest girl before she leaves.

 

Her unnies always say that it is important to do what she likes to do, in this way she will then be truly happy… They encouraged her to become a singer, for they can see that she is only happy when she sings. Her mood will always improve after she sings…

 

“I will.” She smiled.

 

She just wants to sing for now and leave every other thing for the future.

-

 

“So, what are your plans for the theme?” Leeteuk caught Taeyeon during their lunch break.

 

A few frown lines were implanted on the girl’s forehead. She had been avoiding the boy during class and even when they were changing lecture halls. Taeyeon knew that the guy treated her as his competitor and he had been trying to make chances for them to have a fair competition. She thought that it was a really childish behavior since she didn’t really want to compete with him anyway. But he was really too much when he made sure that he did everything she did and tried to make her compete with him. Leeteuk got what he wanted consequently, her competitiveness was aroused and they finally became opponents. Now, Taeyeon is trying to prevent talking to that guy before she flares up at him for being such a self-indulgent idiot which is a big no-no since her image is the outmost important.

 

“Thanks for caring, but you should worry about yourself.” Taeyeon said in a sarcastic tone while walking to the table where her girls are.

 

He followed her. “Just asking… you know how much I don’t want you to lose to me do you, darling?” He replied almost as cynical as her and his last word got the females around them gasping a little.

 

“She…They… Are they that type of relationship?” one of the girls exclaimed softly but was loud enough for the couple to hear.

 

Taeyeon stopped on her tracks and turned around glaring at the nonchalant guy. ‘Seriously?! You brought out all this misunderstandings and you act like you don’t care?!’ the girl scolded leeteuk all loud and clear in her heart. But she didn’t say those words, for her image, she couldn’t scream them out loud in front of him.

 

“If caring for me means I will lose for sure then you better go back and think of a better idea for the magazine. Because, it only shows to me that you cannot produce anything sensible for this theme.” She said loud enough for all the people in the canteen to hear and it caused uproars here and there, the loudest one from her table.

 

Leeteuk tensed up, he smirked, trying to maintain his image and walked briskly to his table.

 

“That is a little too much isn’t it?” Hyukjae said when his leader reached the table. “Look at them, all so haughty and self-conceited… why did you even walk up to her?” he blamed his brother.

 

“Hyuk, stop it.” Ever so sensitive Donghae stopped his bestfriend before the eldest of them all turn paler.

 

The former scorned and turned to his food, how dare the girls ridicule his brother in front of so many people? He swore to himself to make them pay, one day, they will regret messing with the SUN, his brothers.

 

-

A/N: sorry for the long wait, i'll try to update a little faster :) comments for the story will be appreciated :D