Chapter 11 and the official hiatus statement .

Keep The Faith

 

 

“Breakfast is ready!” Mrs. Kim’s chirped from the kitchen.

 

It is the first morning Leeteuk is spending in the Kim’s residence. Already in his school uniform, he walked down to the dining table where Taeyeon and her parents are already seated. He met her eyes and the both of them turned away quickly.

 

“Good morning Auntie, Uncle and Taeyeon.”

 

“Good morning Jungsu ah!” Mr. /Mrs.  Kim greeted simultaneously.

 

“Morning.” Taeyeon mumbled half-heartedly while Leeteuk sat down beside her.

 

“Jungsu ah, I would be fetching you and Taeyeon to school today, but to prevent gossips Taeyeon always get down at the bus stop half a street away from the school. As you know, the school doesn’t know that Taeyeon is my daughter…” Mr. kim said.

 

“oh okay. It would be fine for me.” He then turned slightly to look at Taeyeon who is still poking her food, trying not to get into any conversation on the table.. How are we going to live together for 5 years?

 

The car ride to school was awkward since Taeyeon was sitting at the passenger’s seat but the ones talking are her father and Leeteuk.

 

“See you two tonight, study hard in school today.” Mr. Kim said as he left the both of them at the bus stop.

 

Once the both of them were left alone, Taeyeon turned to look at Leeteuk. “Let’s have a deal. Since you are going to stay at my house.” She said seriously.

 

Leeteuk scoffed, but agreed anyway, “Let’s hear about it.”

 

“Three things. One, do not tell anyone in school that I’m the principal’s daughter including your brothers; two, we don’t tell anyone that we are living together, I don’t want any gossips; three, respect each other’s privacy at home, don’t step in my room.” Taeyeon stated.

 

After a few seconds of pondering, Leeteuk agreed, “Sure, but I’ve got my rules too. My brothers have to know at least where I’m staying, so if they are going to visit me I’m going to let them in, if you want you could stay away from home while they’re here. Secondly, whatever happens in school, we don’t bring it back home, if your parents sense that we’re ignoring each other it wouldn’t be good. Deal?”

 

“Deal.” And there, they made their first sensible agreement.

 

-

 

THE HIATUS :(((((((

A/N: Hey lovely subscribers, though i had already been in an unofficial hiatus by neglecting my stories for a little more than 4 months, i'm still not confident to say that i'll be posting very often from now. School had been busy for me, and in Singapore's society, study=stress especially in tertiary level -.-. i find it hard to find time for myself and kpop altogether as well. so, i have to say i'll make my hiatus official. Life is not easy i say, and the competition here is crazy. I'm very very sorry to all my subsribers, but i just want to say i'll NEVER give up on my stories, BOTH of them. Also, i might be posting short chapters like this from time to time. I love to daydream, i like to pen them down, and there would definitely be times when i miss my stories and then, tada, a chapter is up ! ^^

whatever that happens, always keep the faith .

again, i have to say, 정말 미안하다 :(

 

ps. i'll remove this statement when i end my hiatus completely, in around 2 years i guess.