The Clash.

Keep The Faith

Chapter 1

 

Phase 1 – University .

 

“Hey, its first day of school! What’s the news?” a petite girl shouted, patting the slightly taller guy on his back, both of them standing before the school’s notice board which was crowded with a lot of others.

 

“Oh, Luna ah! Well, I heard that the newsletter club is merging with the magazine club!” Jonghyun smiled widely at the younger girl while pulling her to a quieter corner.

 

“And? How is that big news?” the Luna girl asked, confused.

 

“You’re kidding me are you? Of course that is big news, although the SUN and MOON haven’t really come to blows, I heard that there was a lot of tension between them when they meet…” the boy said exaggeratingly, and then patting the girl on her head while continuing, “you will see in a while, when they start working together.”

 

Then, the boy pulled the girl’s hand in his and they walk to class together.

 

By saying the SUN and MOON, they mean the two popular groups in the University,

 

SUN: referring to the guys who shine as bright as the sun.

Park Jungsu or Leeteuk: the leader of the small group and an Angel to almost all the girls in the school.

Lee Hyukjae or what he wants to be called, Lee Eunhyuk: known to be cool and harsh with his words, but he is still, the idol of many.

Lee Donghae: the cool twin of Hyukjae, just so much nicer and understanding, he of course is the prince charming of the fan girls.

And last but not least, Cho Kyuhyun: a mysterious and quiet guy which gained a lot of interest from his schoolmates and teachers too.

 

MOON: representing the girls who looked as pretty as the moon.

Kim Taeyeon: the elder sister to the other three, she makes sure she maintains her image in front of the school and at the same time increasing her popularity of being a perfect girl.

Kim Hyoyeon: a daring girl who will do anything to protect her sisters, usually the one in a lot of trouble, but at the same time, she crowned the top female idol regardless of the guys or girls.

Im Yoona: the gentlest girl in the team, using her smile and sincerity, she gained male fans and female’s jealousy.

And of course, the maknae, Seo Joohyun better to be known as Seohyun: a polite and smart girl. Although she is not as sociable, she still has a bunch of males swooning over her.

 

In the SM University, there were two very influential clubs, one being the SM newsletter club and the other being the SM magazine club. A school having two clubs of the similar type will cause a lot of competition, no need to say why the two made up the SUN and MOON last year just to attract and increase the number of readers in the school.

 

 

“MERGING?!” a girl’s screaming voice was heard from the newsletter meeting room.

 

“Unnie, be quiet a little.” The youngest said calmly.

 

“Sorry, I was too shocked. BUT WHY THE HELL ARE WE FREAKING MERGING WITH THE SM-MAG AND NO FREAKING PERSON TOLD US UNTIL TODAY WHEN WE HAVE TO MOVE THEIR FREAKY CONFERENCE ROOM?!” the same girl shouted again while her companions covered their ears quickly.

 

“Hyo, shut up!” her supposedly bestfriend commanded.

 

“Well well, look what we got here, Kim Taeyeon screaming?” Before Hyoyeon could complain more, a set of four appeared at the doorway.

 

“Oh, and we’ve got a pretentious angel standing around the door like a watchdog, make up your mind leeteuk, a fake angel or a watchdog?” Taeyeon replied quickly which got Hyoyeon laughing really loudly, forgetting her complains, the other two girls giggling and even the boys behind him chuckled a little.

 

The boy’s eyes twitch in frustration while his mouth formed a grin, trying to hide his annoyance towards his long-term competitor. Once you lose your image before her, you’ll lose forever. That was his motto since day one of high school.

 

It is either fate or just his luck that he and Kim Taeyeon have to be competitors/enemies. They have known each other since high school where the both of them are enlisted to the same school at the same time for the same course, art. He could give up anything or be worse then anyone at anything except for art. Which is why when he know that this Kim Taeyeon got the same appraisal as him, he got competitive and she became his number one on his ‘I have to beat’ list, or should I say, the only one there?

 

“Always the same, Kim Taeyeon, but too bad, you’ve lost the first step to this round.” Park Jungsu smirked as he saw the girl’s face slowly becoming black.

 

“It is not yet the end.”  She said simply and turned back to packing the things in the meeting room.

 

Leeteuk laughed to himself while looking at the busy Taeyeon, I’m sure I’m going to win this.

-