DEAR READERS!

300 Into the Future
Hi readers,
 
  So as I've mentioned I'm starting on a new fic once I'm done with 300. Right now I have 3 concepts in my head, starring totally different characters. Do let me know which one you as a reader would be more keen in!
 

1. Working title: Gangs of Itaewon

 
Main: GD, Dara/OC?, Donghae/Ji Chang Wook
 
Plot: The district of Itaewon thrives with not only the daily hustle of life but also underground crimes. The area is drawn into halves, each ruled by an illegal organization. In the entire town, only one soul is allowed to pass through both sides freely without retaliation, and that is OC's grandmother who used to feed the homeless teenagers around the district that grew up to join these gangs. What will happen when the OC accidentally step on the toes of one of the higher ups in the xxx gang? What will happen to their petty feud when he eventually fall for her and discovers that she is the granddaughter of the lady who had helped him when nobody else did? 
 
Concerns: I am torn between using a new OC character and Dara. On one hand I believe that using a new character would be more interesting but I have to admit that Daragon stories earn way more views (am I too honest)
 
 
 
 
2. Working Title: What-I-Mean-By-NOT-My-Type
 
Main: Daesung, OC (Chae Cheonsa)
 
Plot: Other than being a member of a top boy band, Kang Daesung leads a boringly peaceful life which he occasionally enjoys by drinking tea in his leisure time, a total plot-twist from the explosively glamourous stage image he gives. There are just 3 things on Daesung's top hate list: Fish and any marine creatures, irrelevant and unnecessary noise pollution (which includes people deliberately singing off-tune or talks with an extra loud voice, like a particular someone in his band) and finally, paparazzis that disturbs his calm and zen private life. However when he finds himself the sudden male lead in a one night stand scandal that threatens to blow his career , he has no choice but to team up with the hyper-reactive and overly-enthusiastic greenhorn reporter Chae Cheonsa, whose name ironically means angel, to clear his name. What will happen to the unlikely pair?
 
Concerns: This is going to be a reallyyy noisy and hilarious fic.
 
 
 
 
3. Angels and Mortals
 
Main: Seungri and OC (Unnamed yet)
 
Plot: An angel is a purely spiritual being that has never existed on Earth as a living soul. They have their own community and rules to follow. Angels bleed if they lie. When devishly good looking Angel Seungri broke one of the rules in the celestial courts, he was given the choice to grant a wish to a human being or be demoted. To save his rank, the angel who had never understood or experienced the human lifestyle is sent to earth to an eccentric and naive girl whose wish was to win the heart of the sunbae she had crushed on since high school- without the help of supernatural powers. Finding himself stuck on the human realms for as long as it needs for her wish to come true, the arrogant and sarcastic Seungri has to learn to understand these beings and adapt to their way of life- which includes not using magic for the simplest of tasks. When he experienced himself bleeding for the first lie, he realises the impossibility of falling in love with his mortal. But humans die and angels live forever, what will happen to them when they are seperated by things beyond the nature?
 
 
 
 
 
 
  Thats all! Please give me your opinions! While the quality of the story is important, readership is equally crucial in story-writing as it is a form of a motivation for me to continue updating, which is why I'm really torn now. Hmmm, thats all! Will be updating chapter 33 of 300 this weekend as usual!
 
  Have a good week!