06

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"I work in NIS, Kai. And I'm here for an undercover mission." Sehun said after they sat at the bench on the rooftop.

 

Kai frowned. "Why? What's wrong here?"

 

"Your CEO runs a ion ring involving the female trainees here."

 

Kai looked at Sehun in shock. "What? But.. Mr. Shim is.."

 

"Sometimes, some people are not who you think they are, Kai."

 

Kai stared into Sehun's eyes for a while. "Since when did you start working for NIS?"

 

"Three years ago."

 

"So.. This is why you left me?"

 

"I've always wanted to be an agent, Kai. But I didn't tell anyone about it. When I got accepted in the NIS training program, I didn't have any plans of breaking up with you. I thought I could keep our relationship even if I had to hide some things from you from then on. But being in NIS demanded so much time and focus and commitment. Eventually I realized there were sacrifices I had to make if I really wanted to fulfill my dream."

 

"You wanted it so much so you chose to give me up? But why didn't you tell me?"

 

"I couldn't. It's a confidential job. Even my parents doesn't know about what I really do."

 

"You could have at least thought of another reason to give me. A more acceptable one. And you could have broke it to me gently. The way you left me was cruel, Sehun. You just suddenly told me one day that you're already sick of me and that you don't want me anymore. I begged you not to break up with me but you just walked away without any word. You heard me crying but you didn't even look back. Did you really have to do it that way?"

 

"I had to be cruel, Kai. I wanted you to hate me. That way you'd have the motivation to forget about me and move on and find someone better."

 

"Well, as you can see it didn't work out. I still want you after all this time."

 

"Forget about me Kai. Open your heart to someone new."

 

"Don't you understand? If I could, I would have done it long ago. But you're all I want. I don't wanna be with anyone else, Sehun. So now that you're here again.. Can we.. Can we give it a try again? Let's start over again, Sehun."

 

"I told you, Kai. I'm not staying here for long. I'm leaving as soon as I finish my task here."

 

"Okay, you're just here for an undercover mission, but it's not like you're moving to anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter