07

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Are you having fun so far in Kai's team?" Donghae asked Sehun. They were at a club, drinking after the filming of the music video has been wrapped up.

 

Sehun smiled a bit. "Of course."

 

"I heard from Kyungsoo that you requested to be assigned to Lay's team when you got hired." Chen said.

 

Sehun nodded. "I'm a big fan of him."

 

"Really? How about Kai? Aren't you a fan of Kai?" 

 

"I'm not really familiar with his music." Sehun answered bluntly. 

 

"Oh.. Anyway, I'm really glad you got assigned to him. The outfits you picked for him really suits him well."

 

Donghae smiled and nodded in agreement. "Right. Good job on styling him, Mira. I'm sure his fans would like his outfits for this comeback."

 

"I hope so." Sehun said as he glanced at Kai who was sitting across him, immersed in chatting with one of his back up dancers, Luhan.

 

"So.. Mira.. Do you have a boyfriend?" Donghae asked.

 

"I'm single."

 

Donghae's face lit up as he moved closer to Sehun and leaned to his ear. "Really? So no one will get mad if I asked you out on a date?"

 

Kai glanced at Sehun for a second and gritted his teeth as he saw Donghae sitting so close to him while whispering to his ear.

 

"I'm not interested in dating." Sehun replied straight forwardly.

 

"Then let me change your mind." Donghae whispered seductively.

 

"I'm sorry, I'm really not interested in dating."

 

"Then just dance with me tonight."

 

"I don't dance."

 

Donghae sighed. "Are you gonna keep declining me tonight? Alright. Let's just chat here and drink." He said as he offered Sehun a shot of tequila.

 

Sehun downed the shot and briefly glanced again at Kai who has never uttered any word to him after he told him to get out of his sight as soon as possible. 

 

Donghae poured Sehun another shot, while Kai watched as Sehun smiled at Donghae before he downed the drink.

 

Suddenly, Kai stood up and grabbed Luhan's hand before he headed off to the dance floor, making sure to settle on a spot where Sehun could still see him from their table. 

 

Sehun watched as Kai stood behind Luhan and pressed their bodies together before they started grinding. It wasn't long before Kai latched his lips onto Luhan's neck, and that's when Sehun abruptly stood up.

 

"I have to go." Sehun uttered to Donghae, while Kai looked up just in time to see Sehun hastily walking away from their table. 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was already at the parking lot, walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter