09

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Kai.." was the first thing Sehun uttered when he woke up at the hospital and saw Kai standing beside the bed. 

 

"How are you feeling?" Kai asked in a quiet tone.

 

Sehun glanced around the room in confusion. "What happened?"

 

"You were speeding and your car turned over when you swerved to avoid a pedestrian. You're lucky you only sustained minor injuries."

 

"How did you know I was here?"

 

"Chanyeol called me."

 

"Did.. Did Chanyeol also tell you that I-"

 

Kai immediately cut him off. "That you wanted to talk to me so you left the bar in a haste and drove to my house while you're drunk?"

 

Sehun took a deep breath. "Kai.. I.. I realized I was wrong. I kept pushing you away all this time because I knew you deserve someone who could love you better. I told you all the reasons why we can't be together, but you still wanted to give it a try. You were willing to face the odds and take risks just to be with me, but I still didn't want to start over again because I was sure the relationship would fail. I'm sorry, Kai. I was a coward. I didn't have the guts to give it a try first and see if it would work. I'm sorry if I was cruel to you because I believed that we'd be better off separated. I wanted you to move on and find someone new. But when I saw you finally starting to do it, I felt mad. I couldn't stand it. It hurt when you pushed me away. It hurt when I saw you with Luhan. I realized I don't want you to forget about me. I don't want you to be with somebody else. I feel like I'll go crazy everytime I imagine you touching and loving somebody else. I'm sorry if I've already caused you so much pain before I realized how stupid I was. I want to start over again, Kai. I hope it's still not too late. It won't be easy. But let's still try. Let's do our best to make it work."

 

Kai stared at Sehun with a blank gaze. "You have no idea how much pain and misery you've put me through, Sehun. Everytime I would run after you and cry and desperately beg, you would always turn your back on me and walk away. You were so cold and cruel, but I kept holding on because I love you like crazy. I told myself I wouldn't give up no matter how many times you push me away. But everybody has their limits. I've never thought I'd reach this point where I'd stop wanting to be with you again because you've already hurt me too much and I've had enough. It's so hard to love you, you know that?  I'm already tired. I don't wanna give us another try anymore. I'm done wishing you'd come back to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter