01

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"What's your mission this time?" Chanyeol asked Sehun as he got back to his desk after his meeting with the director of NIS. 

 

"ion ring."

 

"Where?" 

 

"Max Entertainment."

 

Chanyeol furrowed his brows in confusion. "Max Entertainment? As in the company of some idols and actors?"

 

Sehun nodded. "Apparently, the CEO also secretly runs a ion ring and uses the female trainees as slaves."

 

"Oh.. So how will you get in?"

 

Sehun ran his hands through his hair. "They're currently looking for female stylists.."

 

Suho, who was also listening to the conversation while doing some paperworks, stared at Sehun's face for a moment. "Why do you look anxious? This isn't the first time you're going undercover as a woman."

 

"I'm not worried about cross-dressing. I'm worried about-"

 

Chanyeol cut him off as his face suddenly lit up in realization. "Oh! Wait! I think I know what it is. Kai. You told me he's your ex, right? And he's under Max Entertainment. So.. You're worried about seeing him there. Am I correct?"

 

"Exactly. What if he recognizes me and blows my cover?" 

 

Suho flashed him a reassuring smile. "Don't worry about it. Just apply heavier make up this time. And choose a striking color for your wig. Hair colors can give a drastic change to your face. I'm sure he won't recognize you."

 

Sehun heaved a sigh. "I hope so."

 

"You'll get this mission done smoothly, Sehun. You're good at this job. Anyway, just tell me immediately if you have already thought of the name you'll use so I can start fabricating your employment requirements." Suho stated. 

 

"Oh, right. Can you help me think of a name?"

 

"What's so hard about it? There are a lot of beautiful female names out there. Bella Donna. Sasha Grey. Lexi Belle. Asa Akira. Havana Ginger. Heather Hayes.." Chanyeol spoke, looking like he was day dreaming as he thought of the names.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes. "Can you suggest something else aside from the names of your favourite stars?"

 

"What about Miranda?" Suho suggested this time.

 

Sehun paused to think for a while. "Let's make it shorter and simpler.. Hmm.. Mira. I think I'll use Mira."

 

"What about the surname?" Chanyeol asked.

 

"Kang Mira? Lee Mira? Han Mira? Choi Mira? Kim Mira? Shin Mira?" 

 

"Park Mira. Just use Park. It's a beautiful surname." Chanyeol stated confidently.

 

Sehun scoffed. "Of course you'd say that, Agent Park." 

 

Chanyeol smiled unabashedly. "But admit it, it actually suits the name. Right, Agent Kim?"

 

Suho nodded. "I think it sounds good."

 

"Park Mira.." Sehun uttered under his breath as he thought for a while. "Hmm.. Okay. I'll just use Park Mira."

 

Suho smiled. "Alright. I'll have all your documents as Park Mira ready by tomorrow."

 

Sehun smiled back at his fellow agent who's expert at fabricating the documents needed for undercover missions. "Thanks, Agent Kim."

 

 

-----

 

 

Sehun stood in front of the mirror, satisfied as he was now confident that no one would recognize him with his current female façade. He was wearing a long casual dress, doll shoes, and a red-colored wig that reaches his waist and styled with big, soft curls. His face also looked different with thick eyeliner, long fake eyelashes, brown contact lenses, and red lips. 

 

"As usual, you're really the expert at transforming me into a woman. This is amazing, Agent Song. I can't even recognize my own face." Sehun said in awe.

 

Victoria smiled. "Now stop worrying about the possibility of your ex busting your cover, okay? You look totally different. And besides, I checked their company's info, they have a total of 47 artists there including all the idols, actors, models, hosts and comedians.. So I think the chances of you getting assigned to Kai is really slim. Who knows, you might not even have an encounter with him there."

 

"You're right. I don't have anything to worry about. I'll get this mission accomplished without getting in any trouble. Anyway, I have to go." Sehun said as he glanced at his watch.

 

"Oh. Wait, I almost forgot. Here. To make you even more girly." Victoria said as she took a pair of dangling earrings from her accessories box and stepped closer to Sehun to put them in his ears. "Okay. Now go and ace your interview. Good luck on your mission, Agent Oh."

 

Sehun smiled. "Thanks Agent Song."

 

 

-----

 

 

"You're hired. You have a week to complete all your requirements." Kyungsoo, the serious and strict-looking HR Manager of Max Entertainment, said after Sehun's interview with him. 

 

Sehun, who was a bit surprised that he got hired immediately after his fifteen-minute interview, placed his documents on the desk. "Actually, I have all of them with me now." Sehun said in his well-practiced female's voice.

 

"Oh. Good. Do you have anything to do after this?" 

 

Sehun shook his head. "I don't have any schedule for the rest of the day."

 

"Alright. You can start today. Kai is currently in the middle of preparing for his comeback. Go to studio 4A on the fourth floor, he's having a rehearsal today. Introduce yourself and ask h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter