04

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Goodmorning Ms. Park!" Kai was smiling brightly when he opened the door.

 

"Goodmorning." Sehun greeted with a little less enthusiasm.

 

"Come in." Kai said in a welcoming tone as he moved aside to let Sehun in. 

 

Sehun's jaw instantly dropped as soon as he stepped inside. The whole house was an utter mess, it looked like it has been struck by a tornado. 

 

"What happened here?" Sehun asked in disbelief.

 

Kai faked a frown. "I don't know. It was already like this when I came home last night. I think a burglar broke in."

 

"What? Did you report it to the police?" Sehun asked in worry.

 

Kai shook his head. "I didn't bother. Nothing's missing anyway."

 

Sehun furrowed his brows. "If they didn't take anything, then what was their motive in doing this? Do you have an enemy? Someone who could possibly have a grudge on you?"

 

Kai shrugged. "Don't worry about it. Just start fixing this mess."

 

Sehun narrowed his eyes at Kai. How could he be nonchalant about it? 

 

"Kai?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're lying, aren't you?"

 

"What?"

 

"You're the one who did this."

 

"What? Why would I do this to my own house?"

 

"I don't know. Maybe to give me a hard time?"

 

Kai crossed his arms across his chest as a smirk slowly formed on his lips. "I told you, right? There's a price to pay for rejecting me."

 

Sehun gritted his teeth as he stared at Kai with a straight face, trying to conceal his irritation.

 

Kai stared back at Sehun, amused as he could see through Sehun's blank expression. 

 

"What are you waiting for? Start cleaning my house. Except for my room. Don't go to my room." Kai ordered before he headed off to his room. 

 

Sehun took a deep breath as he scanned the area, before he began picking up the scattered clothes on the floor, eager to just get his sudden housekeeping duty over and done with. 

 

 

---------

 

 

"Park Mira!" Kai hollered from the living room while Sehun was in the kitchen.

 

Sehun walked to the living room and found Kai sprawled comfortably on the sofa while watching a movie. 

 

"Can you get me an orange juice, please?" Kai asked in a sweet tone.

 

Sehun simply nodded and went back to the kitchen.

 

A few minutes after, he came back to the living room and placed a glass of orange juice at the coffee table in front of Kai. 

 

"What's that?" Kai grumpily asked.

 

Sehun blinked. "What?"

 

"What? I asked you what's that and you'll also answer me with 'what'?" 

 

Sehun took a deep breath to calm himself down. "Why are you asking what's that? Obviously it's an orange juice."

 

"But I didn't ask you to bring me an orange juice. I said mango juice."

 

Sehun furrowed his brows. "What? You clearly told me to get you an orange juice."

 

"I clearly said mango juice, Park Mira."

 

Sehun heaved an exhausted sigh and just turned around without any word to get this lunatic a mango juice.

 

He came back to the living room a few moments later and placed a glass of mango juice in front of Kai.

 

Kai smiled and spoke in a sweet tone once again. "Thank you, gorgeous."

 

Sehun stared at Kai for a moment as he happily drank the juice. The celebrity life has really messed up with his ex-boyfriend's brain.

 

 

-------

 

 

Sehun was washing the dishes when Kai quietly sneaked in to the kitchen and stood close behind him. 

 

Kai placed his hands on Sehun's hips and pressed his crotch against Sehun's , making Sehun freeze and drop the plate on the sink.

 

"I hope you're not yet tired." Kai whispered seductively, his lips lightly brushing Sehun's ear.

 

"Why?" Sehun asked in almost a whisper, his heart racing as he could feel Kai's member poking him. 

 

Kai lightly grinded against Sehun. "You still have to do my laundry." He whispered again in Sehun's ear before he abruptly stepped back and walked out of t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter