05

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Mira, Kai's asking you to bring him a towel. He's in the  shower room."

 

Sehun blinked. "Me? But.. I'm a woman. How can I go in there while he's showering?"

 

Chen shrugged. "He said you're the one who should bring the towel. Just.. don't look, I guess.." 

 

Sehun sighed. "Where's his towel?"

 

"It's in his bag. He forgot to bring it with him in the shower room."

 

"Okay."

 

"By the way, we're going out for a drink tonight. Join us, okay?"

 

Sehun smiled. "Okay."

 

 

-------

 

 

"Kai?" Sehun called as he cautiously walked inside the shower room.

 

"I'm here." Kai hollered from the third shower cubicle.

 

"I brought your towel. I'll just leave it here in the counter."

 

"Okay. Thanks."

 

Sehun left the towel and walked to the door.

 

"Aaahhhh!" 

 

Sehun was startled when Kai suddenly screamed. "Kai?! What's wrong?!" He uttered in panic.

 

"Mira! Come here!" Kai said in an urgent tone.

 

Sehun rushed to the third cubicle and stood in front of the shower curtain. "Kai?"

 

"Come inside!" 

 

"What?!"

 

"Come here, it's an emergency!"

 

"You're ! How can I go in there?!"

 

"Then don't look downwards! I need your heeelp!"

 

"Turn the shower off, I'll get wet."

 

As Sehun heard the sound of the running water stop, he took a deep breath before he opened the shower curtain and stepped inside, making sure to focus his gaze only at Kai's face. "Kai, what's wrong?!"

 

"My eyes! The shampoo got to my eyes!! It stiiings!" Kai whined exaggeratedly.

 

Sehun gaped at Kai in disbelief. "You called me in here to rinse your eyes?! You could do it yourself!"

 

"Nooo I can't see, I need someone's help!" Kai stated childishly, and by then, Sehun knew Kai was intentionally doing it.

 

Heaving a sigh, Sehun turned the shower on as he stepped aside a bit to avoid getting fully drenched, and held Kai's head under the shower to rinse the shampoo off his eyes.

 

"You can look down, you know. I totally wouldn't mind. Or do you wanna shower with me? I could use a company." Kai playfully said and giggled while Sehun was washing his eyes.

 

Sehun rolled his eyes and turned the shower off. "Does it still sting?"

 

Kai opened his eyes and suddenly grinned widely. "I'm okay now. Thank you Park Mira!" 

 

"I'll go now." Sehun said.

 

"Wait, can I ask you for a favour?"

 

"What is it?"

 

"Can you buy me vanilla frappe, please?" 

 

Sehun nodded and immediately stepped outside the cubicle.

 

"You sure you don't wanna shower with me?" Kai hollered as Sehun walked to the door.

 

Sehun didn't answer and just went out of the shower room, trying to calm his racing heart and smiling to himself at the same time. Kai is really even more ier when he's .

 

 

------

 

 

While walking to the coffee shop, Sehun decided to listen to the recorded conversations inside Mr. Shim's office since this morning through the bugging device. Thankfully, he finally caught a useful information.

 

"Agent Park, Mr. Shim is bringing four female trainees to his clients tonight at Rio Hotel." Sehun quietly told Chanyeol over the phone as he went inside the coffee shop.

 

"What time?"

 

"11pm. I'll go inside first and catch them in the act. Tell the team to stand by around the area and wait for my cue before you follow inside."

 

"Alright. I'll inform the team."

 

 

------

 

 

"Chen, I asked Mira to buy me Vanilla frappe. When she comes back, tell her I'm waiting at the rooftop. Quietly follow her and lock the rooftop's exit."

 

Chen looked at Kai in bewilderment. "You want me to lock you two at the rooftop?"

 

Kai nodded excitedly.

 

Chen narrowed his eyes at Kai. "And what are you planning to do?"

 

"Nothing. I just wanna hang out with her. Just us two."

 

"And you really have to do it on a rooftop? She'll probably get mad if I lock you guys there."

 

"I want to watch the sunrise with her. And it's okay if she gets mad. She's y when she's mad."

 

Chen stared at Kai in disbelief. "Sunrise? So I'll lock you there until sunrise?"

 

Kai grinned. "Yup. Just come back tomorrow morning and open the door."

 

Chen rolled his eyes and shook his head. "You and your absurd ways of trying to win her heart."

 

 

------

 

 

"Kai, here's your frappe." Sehun said as he approached Kai who was sitting on a bench at the rooftop, looking at the night sky.

 

Kai smiled. "Thank you, beautiful."

 

"I'll go now."

 

Kai nodded nonchalantly. "Okay."

 

 

 

 

"Kai! The door's locked!" Sehun hollered when he couldn't open the door.

 

Kai grinned to himself for a moment before he stood up from the bench and walked to Sehun.

 

"Oh God. Why is it locked?! Maybe you accidentally locked it when you came here." Kai said as he tried to open the door, pretending to be i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter