02

Love Me Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

"Why did Sir Changmin called you in his office?" Chen asked Kai when he got back at the rehearsal studio.

 

"He invited me to his daughter's birthday party tomorrow."

 

"What time? You have a rehearsal tomorrow."

 

"7pm. Let's just finish it early."

 

Sehun, who was listening closely to the conversation, mentally rejoiced that he'll have the chance to sneak in to the CEO's office tomorrow night. The faster he gets this job done, the better.

 

"Where? You want me to drive you there?"

 

"Grand Hyatt. It's okay, I'll just take my own car."

 

"Alright. By the way, I already discussed the concept with Mira. She already has a few ideas about your outfits." Chen said and smiled at Mira who was sitting beside him on the couch.

 

Kai quietly stared at his stylist for a moment, then suddenly, he leaned closer and touched her hair that was covering the side of her neck. 

 

Sehun, on the other hand, made sure to act nonchalant even if he was caught off guard. 

 

"I think I want to try this hair color for my comeback. Chen, what do you think? I've never tried red hair before." Kai asked, pretending to examine the stylist's hair, and froze for a moment when he found what he was looking for. 

 

There's a mole on the right side of her neck.

 

Exactly like his ex-boyfriend's mole on the right side of his neck. 

 

Kai quickly pulled his hand back and acted unfazed while his mind was utterly boggled about what he just saw. He can't be wrong about that mole. He used to always kiss that part of his ex-boyfriend's neck.

 

"Let's see first if it suits you. I'll call your hair stylist tomorrow." Chen answered.

 

"Okay." Kai simply answered as he glanced at his stylist's lips. It's also exactly the same shape with his ex-boyfriend's lips.

 

"I'll just go to the restroom." Sehun said before he stood up and left the room.

 

Kai immediately stood up. "I'll just also go to the restroom." He hastily told Chen and followed his stylist. There's only one sure way to know if his suspicion is correct. It might look absurd, but this is his chance to finally confirm it.

 

He watched as his stylist went inside the women's restroom, and waited for a few seconds before he also went inside. Luckily, only one cubicle was occupied so he was sure that it was his stylist who's inside. 

 

Then he went inside the cubicle next to it, and quietly stepped onto the toilet bowl to peek over the cubicles' divider, and one glance was all it took before he froze in utter shock.

 

Sehun. It's really Oh Sehun. Kai can't be wrong about it. That's absolutely Sehun's . Of course he perfectly knows what his ex-boyfriend's looks like. 

 

Astounded, Kai stepped down from the toilet bowl and just stayed inside the cubicle to wait for Sehun to get out first, while he drowned on his own thoughts. 

 

Same eyes. Same habit. Same hands. Same allergy to perfumes. Same smile. Same mole on the neck. Same lips. Same . To Kai, those are already enough proof that he was right. Park Mira is Oh Sehun. Even from the very first time he stared into his new stylist's eyes, his heart already knew who he was really staring at. 

 

Four years. They were inseparable for four years. They were madly in love for four years. Kai knew Sehun too well. His habits, his quirks, his allergies, his traits, his likes, his dislikes. And Kai also knew every inch of Sehun's body. He used to look at Sehun like he was the only person he could see in his entire universe.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter