Finally Home

When will you notice?

"Appa?" said Sohee as she entered the living room. 

There stood a man in his mid 40's looking at the pictures hanged on the wall.

"APPA!"

Sohee hugged her father from the behind and all her worries for Jiyong disappeared. Remembering the gift, she ran up stairs and barged into her room. 

Grabbing a neatly wrapped gift from her shelf, she present it to her father. Awaiting for his reaction. 

"Sohee.." Her father looked at his child, creasing her face. "This is the best thing a father could get from his daughter."

It was a photographed of Sohee and him together on the last day they spent together before he went to the states. 

"Dinner is ready." said Sohee's mother.

Sohee POV

Everything is perfect. 

Dad is home. Mom's homecooking is the best. 

We're finally together again. 

Together. 

Like in the old time with Jiyong's family... 

Sohee's father noticed the frown on his daughter's face

"Whats wrong? Your upset that Jiyong is not here?"

Shocked, Sohee lifted her face towards her father

"Your mother told me!"

Her mother looked at sohee in aplogetic look "Sorry, but your father wanted to know!"

Sohee put down her fork. 

"I'm not upset about him... I'm so happy that i could cry. My family is wating together after 6 years."

Her parents smiled at their child, 

"Yes, it has been a long time." said her mother

"But right now is not the time to be upset! I came back to tell you good news :)"

Sohee looked at her mother, "HE'S SERIOUS??"

"After dinner."

"fine."

After dinner, Sohee ran up to her room and jumped around. 

Plop down on her bed, looking up to the ceiling. "Dad's back. He's back for good. I should tell Jiyong. . . "

Why do i even care for him.? Never mind. Dad's back and he's the only guy i need. 

Running down, Sohee's mom called her to the kitchen. 

"Sohee, did you tell Jiyong yet?"

"Why would i call him?"

"Oh, i just assume you did since you always tell him the exciting news in your life. Like the time you told him you got your first boyfriend. and your period and-"

"MOM!!"

"Sorry :), but call them. It's been long since we all got together "

"Why do i have to do it?"

"Well, im busy, even i bet Jiyong can't wait for you to call him," Doubt it.

"Fine!"

Grabbing the phone, she dailed the number and held the phone to her ear. 

Waiting for the connection. Why is her heart pounding? Its not like its the first time she called them.. It's just our neighbors.. not jiyong.

"Hello? This is the Kwon residence."