Unmask-ed

When will you notice?

"Umma, I'm going to the bakery !" screamed the youngster 

Popping her head from the kitchen, her mother hollered back "Get your brother to drive you there!"

*Honk* *Honk*

"No worries! I got Minho oppa to drive me there!!" with that said, she raced out the door before her mother could say anything about it. 

Shaking her head, "aish, that girl...before I know it, she'll be at the alter."

Jiyong comes waltzing in with a hunger of a thousand men.

"Umma, what's there to eat around here?" he said as he hugged her from behind.

"Aigo~ My child, your at the age of a grown man... COOK SOMETHING! You think your wife would be please if her husband couldn't cook? "

"W-wife? Umma, I ...have someone and her name is Dara. "

"Jiyong-a, I won't interfere in your love life, but is she-  "

"If your thinking that I should be with someone else, I don't want to hear it. Dara can be the one for me."

"Mandu won't be with the Dragon for very long. Your letting something.. and someone, slip and.. "

Before she could finish, she knew her son wasn't listening anymore.

 

As Yuri stepped into Minho's car, she looked at her phone, where her full attention was.

"Oppa, we need to put in the order for  the cake and then go to the bank, supermarket for my secret ingredient. :) "

Minho pinched his adorable girlfriend and said in the cutest way possible, "Or~ we can go do absolutely nothing :)"

Smiling sweetly back, "Jagiya, Drive the car to the bakery."

"Ye...."

Arriving at the bakery was a whole lot of fun meaning Minho fooling around with the GPS.

"Go right." and Minho turns left

"Go left" and he goes right

Honestly, it was a good laugh but it got a little overboard ....

"Minho.Oppa." Yuri said sternly

He looks at her with smile that's quiet similar to a child getting caught with something bad. 

 

Meanwhile Yuri ordered the cake, Minho waited patiently by the window.

Minho was bored, bored as a child counting birds on the rooftop.

"Bird number one, two, three.. nope three just flew down to the ice cream parlor, bird number 4,5,6,hey there's Sohee, 7,8,9......."

Yuri came back with the receipt and was ready to go before Minho pulled her close to the window.

"Yah, isn't that Sohee-sshi?" asked Minho

"It is! What is she here all alone? I should get my brother here..." said Yuri

"Wait, she's waiting for someone...but who?"

Minho looked at  the mischief girl next to him, "Let's go find out."

"We're going to ask her, isn't that a bit.. forward and random?"

"Yeah, so we're going to play spy "

They somehow got these detective clothing and began following Sohee's every step.

Minho went inside the ice cream parlor, under Yuri's order of course.

They followed Sohee until she stopped in front of a man.

"What is she doing?" asked Minho

"More like who is that overly attractive man with her?" said Yuri

Minho looked at her with shock, overly attractive?

"Wait that attractive can't be him.. can it?" Yuri said outloud to herself

"What? You know him?" 

"Well, you know how there was me, Sohee and my brother?"

"yeah..."

"Well, there was this guy name Nichkhun and he's always with Sohee's family."

"So, you get along with him?"

"Huh? No way in hell will I get along with that beast. He's a player and a big fat jerk. He bullied me all the time."

"Hmmm...." Minho thought with a dark aura around him.

"What's wrong?"

"Seems to me that he likes.. or liked you." Minho blurted

"Him? No way, he liked Sohee. He always treat her like a little sister, like Jiyong oppa but he knows that he likes her... unfortunately, my brother fails to notice."

Minho held her hand, and the two a moment  there where everything around them didn't matter.

Back to their "Mission.", Sohee moved closer to Nichkhun.

"YAH! GET AWAY FROM MY SOHEE!" yelled Yuri

As Yuri and Minho got closer to them, 

"Sohee, did he make you do this?" said Yuri as calmly as she could

It took Sohee a minute to notice that it was Yuri under that facade.

"Yuri?" said  Nichkhun 

Yuri took off her detective wear, "You! napun namja!"

"Long time no see, still like me huh?"  Nichkhun said with that girl luring smile that the smile.

Yuri smacked his hand, and proudly said "I have someone and he's something you'll never be :P"

Minho took off his facade and introduced himself, properly

"Hi, I'm Yuri's namja chingu (boyfriend)" holding out a hand

"Wow your a beauty, I'm impress. Nice to meet you." Shaking Minho's hand.

Yuri, who was witnessing this .... interaction with the enemy, had to look away.

Her phone set off a melody, "text message, text message"

It's from her mom

Are you coming home for dinner?

If, your not,  be careful and don't come home too late.

-Love, Mom

Home = Brother

Sohee + Nichkhun. + Home = Brother + Jealousy 

"Sohee, you have to come over to see something I found a few days ago!" squealed Yuri

"But.... " Sohee worrying about weather Jiyong is there.

"No one is at my house beside my umma, so you don't have to worry about the "dark lord" okay?"

"If you say so.."

"Minho, my mom won't mind as long as we keep the door open and you don't meet my dad ... yet."

"How about me?" said  Nichkhun

"You can definitely come, why not?" she said slyly

"Something is not right about that ... I'll suffer the consequence later." said  Nichkhun

"We'll all suffer later..." said Minho and Sohee

 

They arrived at Yuri's house before dinner time. 

"Wow, your house didn't change much..." said  Nichkhun

"Umma!" Yuri yelled out.

"Yuri- Welcome " Mrs. Kwon said with a smile

"Mrs. Kwon, do you remember me?" 

"That mischief smile, those eyes, and look how much you grew, the Thailand prince has returned ! welcome back  Nichkhun" 

"You haven't aged a bit!"  Nichkhun said as he hugged Yuri's mom

"This must be the boyfriend I assume" Yuri's mom smiled as she hugged Minho

"Momm~, that's embarrassing"

"It was nice meeting you" said Minho

"We're going to be upstairs." Yuri said as she walked up along with the others

"I'll bring up refreshments later."

 

They chatter away with moments from their childhood, classes ad typical conversational openings.

Before long, they're sitting along with the rest of the Kwon family for dinner.

Minho was at a tight spot even though he's next to Yuri, Yuri is next to her father...

Sohee in the other hand.. was  sitting next to Nichkhun and across from Jiyong.

The dinner wet smoothly if you watch from a far that is.

Yuri's Mom wouldn't stop asking  Nichkhun and Minho's question as her husband stared at his daughter's every moment with  Minho.

Nichkhun had a conversation with Jiyong time from time, but mainly Sohee.

"Have you thought about going out of Korea for college?" asked Nichkhun

"It was an idea... I'm still considering it." Sohee said without looking at Jiyong, knowing that he's staring at her.

"She's considering it? She's going to leave Korea? " thought Jiyong

"Why think about it? I mean, you get to interact with new people, get new experience outside your comfort zone." said Nichkhun ecstatically.

"That's true, Appa always wanted my mom and me to go with him to the states..." said Sohee

Mr. and Mrs. Kwon looked at each other for a quick second, 

"should we encourage her to go ?"  thought Yuri's umma 

"let her father deal with it. We can't interfere with family issue." thought Yuri's appa

"But, if Sohee goes.. who will, How will Jiyong deal with it?" thought Yuri's umma

"Let's not interfere. " 

 

"But I don't want to leave my mom alone in Korea." said Sohee 

"You don't have to, she could live with you in the states." said Nichkhun

"I don't know if my mom would be so accepting of it.." said Sohee

"Ever since we were little, you need to look at the possibilities! Be a little more open-minded please?" said Nichkhun

"Ever since we were little, you took a little to much risk and ended up in the hospitals. " 

"That was once and it was worth it. "

"You gave a cast ! ON YOUR ARMS AND LEG!" 

"But you see, I got to see you everyday." 

"Watching a bit too many dramas lately?" 

"There were re-runs." Nichkhun said sweetly.

The two continue laughing until dinner was over.

 

"Mom, Minho has to go home now! " said Yuri as she walked Minho to the door

"Have a good night Mr. & Mrs. Kwon"

"You too. " said Mrs. Kwon

As Minho's car pulled out of the driveway, Yuri came inside with her father sitting in his armchair.

"So... what you think of him?"

"He was .. okay." said Mr.Kwon

"Okay? Yeobo, he is on a scholarship, track team, one of the top students in the school, has manners, and he treats Yuri well. "

"I'm going to bed, goodnight sweetheart." he said as he stood up

"Does dad hate him?"

"No,  he is just being your father. He doesn't want you get hurt that's all. Minho is a good kid, hang on to him. " 

Sohee came in with her phone to her ear, "Auntie, can I sleepover a night? My mom and dad said to stay with you ..."

"I know, they called me before dinner, I just didn't get the chance to tell you. You can stay in Yuri's room."

"I think Nichkhun is also staying ..."

"Sweetie. I know, he's going to bed with Jiyong. I'm not allow to let you two sleep together in the same room " Yuri's mom smiled kindly

 

As they get ready for bed, Yuri and Sohee decided to sleep on the bed together. 

"You think Nichkhun would be alright with your brother?" asked Sohee

"Why? Your afraid of my devil brother or my devil friend-enemy?"

"Both of them, they got along with each other but ever since the party we threw for Nichkhun's trip to Thailand, they haven't ... spoken to each other..."

"I really wonder who is smarter, me or you.."

"What does that mean?"

"Don't you see? They both like you and before Nichkhun went to Thailand, he confessed to Jiyong that he likes you." thought Yuri

"N-nothing, can you get my headphones from my brother's room? Please, i still have to shower." Pled Yuri

 "Fine." 

 

Sohee stood outside the door, she knows what she has to say, what to do and just as she was about to knock on the door... 

"Do you need something?"