Revenge possibly

When will you notice?

P.S. I dont know if this is considered 13+ or . so just beware.......

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guy : Dont worry, I'm yours.

Girl : Really? But rumors were going around that you confessed to Ahn Sohee.....

Guy : From my physical body to my heart, they belong to you. How many should i say it? I love you.

Girl :  I love you too.

The couple kissed. He pulled away first the girl looked at him in confusion.

Guy : i have to go, to my club remeber?

Girl : right... but isnt that just for Mondays only?

Guy : Yeah, but because i skipped a day, to go on a date with you. i have to go today.

Girl : Oh. What club is it?

Guy : the ...basketball club. The Basketball blub. Club. i mean. Yeah, the basketball club.

Girl : okay... should i wait for you?

Guy : no, itll be too dark. I dont want you to get hurt because of me. Go home baby.

Girl : Have a good time in your club. Honey

As the girl left, the guy wiped the sweat off his forehead and head to the front of the gate to meet Sohee. As he turned, he saw Sohee leaning against the wall.

Guy : Hey, i was going to meet up with you.

Sohee : Oh! really? I dont remeber...

Guy : You dont? Thats fine.. but do you remeber me? the guy who wants to date you?

Sohee : I only remember a player, trying to date me for enjoyment. .

She stood 3 feets away from him. Looking at his shoe, she saw something reflecting in the sun and shuttering sound.

Sohee : The guy also tried to take a picture of a girl's undergardments. You know your really sly. I can see the camera attach to your shoe.

Guy : there's no camera. and why are you being like that? You should be glad a senior confessed to you.

Sohee : Who else is here? Your friends? the ones who also asked me to date them just so they can report what happened on our date?

Guy : fine, there is a camera. and yes it is attached to my shoe. But you statement about my friends being around, thats not true.

Sohee : But, if i said that i would go on a date with you. You would tell them every detail of it and brag of how you went on a date with Ahn Sohee,

Guy : You really think too highly of yourself. Who wants to date you?? NO ONE. because your just a pretty face. But thats fake right? You probably got your rich mommy and daddy to pay for that.

Sohee : Dont talk about my parents and i did not go under the knife. And your right, who would date me. Im just a pretty face. But let me tell you, everytime i try to date a person that might care for me, they mess up and break up with me. They push the blame to me, so they can feel better about themselves and say to all their friends, "That girl, Sohee. I broke up with her. " or "That crazy ? She kept telling me that she loves me." Males are so dumb they dont even know how much.

She walked out on him. A hand grabbed her neck and was pushed against the wall.

Guy : You think you can walk out like that? TO ME? No that dosent work that way, Sohee.

Sohee squirm in his grips but it was useless. She felt his hand on her face. worried about the possiblities of what he was going to do. She kicked and smacked him. She manage to smack him in the face and ran away from him.  But suddenly a group of guys came up to her and pushed her to a room.

Sohee : get your hands away from me!!!

Guy 1 : Who wants to go first?

He grabbed Sohee's face and leaned in for a kiss. She smacked him and pushed him away.  Guy 1 smacked her back and trapped her in a corner. 

Guy 2 : You naughty girl. You going to get what you deserve for breakup with me after a week.

He teared up her shirt.

Guy 3 : Look at this girl. Such a . Wanna play some more?

She kicked and turned but they got her on the table.  As one guy grabbed her arms the other took her legs. 

Guy 2 : Youre a right? Well, this will be my honor to take your first.

Sohee : YOU PEOPLE ARE SICK!

Guy 3 : We know we are, but you too. So since we are all sick people, LETS HAVE SOME FUN!

Guy 1 kissed Sohee's lips. He tried to enter but she wont let him. He gave up and smacked her face. Her head threw to the other side.  But it was too soon to judge, he grabbed the back of her head and kissed her. This time his tongue roamed inside of . Tears streamed down her face.

Guy 3 : Look, she's enjoying this.

Guy 2 : Lets record this.

They got out the camera and began recording.

Guy 2 : see this people? This offered herself to us. This is no other than Ahn  Sohee , The Untouchable. But she's not so untouchable now.

Guy 3 took Sohee onto his lap and began kissing down her neck.

Sohee : Stop....

Guy 2 stopped recording.

Guy 1 : lets be nice for once.

Guy 3 : okay, we'll leave you here and come when we need to releave stress.

The guys exited the room.

Sohee curled up to a ball and you can hear the silent cries she let out. She desperately turned and pushed to open the door. But nothing works. She sat down and tried to fix up herself.

Sohee POV

Someone has to come. The janitor or teacher. Someone is coming for sure. Who are you trying to convince Sohee? This is the abandoned part of the school. No one comes here unless to make out, smoke a cigar, cut class or even sleep. 

In that small room, she remebers when she was little, she was too, locked in a room. No one came but when she woke up, she was in Yuri's house. Yuri told her that the door was open the whole time. She dosent believe it though, she thinks Jiyong saved her but this time, will he come ? Thinking of the times when she was with Jiyong, it was always him saving her., laughing with her or at but every moment was worth the time. Suddenly a shadow appeared. That means someone is outside. Maybe its Jiyong? or possibily worst the guys...

the door unlock and a smile ran across Sohee's face.