Fixed.

When will you notice?

This is like an alternate chapter.

You can choose to follow to what happens in chapter 13 or this chapter, chapter 14. 

But most likely, the next chapter will be the continuation of this chapter. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shocked and confused, Sohee didn't know what to say. 

Out of all people, why is he here? But then, if it was that person, she would run and drop dead. 

Gathering up her courage, 

Sohee : Hi!

"That came out pretty loud... " thought Sohee

Embarrassed from her sudden outburst, Sohee scratched her hair like it was itching her. 

He looked at her with the same smile that capture her heart as a young naive child.

"You didn't change."

Sohee's emotionless face gave no response, which got the air  between them bit cold. 

"I'm happy.. Ms.Ahn"

In sohee's thoughts, he changed a bit. Back when they were neighbors, he never once called her that. 

Sohee : Whats with the sudden "Ms.Ahn"  Horvejkul-sshi?

horvejkul horvejkul horvejkul horvejkul horvejkul.... hor-ve-j-kul? The name rolled on her tongue. 

Nichkhun : Same old Mandu. 

Sohee was going to return the name-calling but the sudden embrace stopped her. 

Nichkhun : Hey.. you okay? You seem a little down.

Sohee : Thanks. 

Nichkhun : For what? Was that as a joke or sincere?

Sohee : I've been a bit down lately and nothing really could bring my mood up, but it was just a hug that i needed.  Thank you 

She looked up and saw the same guy she fell for as a child, nearing to tears, with his arms up as a I-NEED-ANOTHER-HUG

Sohee's hands were brought up to stop the incoming affection. 

Nichkhun (back to normal) : imma kill that kiddo. 

Sohee : Whut? Who?

Nichkhun : Oh, you know. 

Seeing that Sohee was lost and confused as ever

"Jiyong."

Sohee's eyes cast down to her shoes, but knew her father would never want her to be like this nor would she want Nichkhun to be burden by her. She picked up her head and smiled (awkwardly) and stood up. 

Sohee : stop with all this despair, and lets go have some fun. 

He thought for a minute, is Jiyong the cause for Sohee to be like this?  Is this the reason Mr.Ahn call him? possibly.. but if she's not going to talk about it, IM just going to wait.

Nichkhun stood up and locked arms with Sohee

Smiling brightly and hopefully, jolly thoughts for a day of sunshine and rainbows

They walked together around the mall, seeking for new wardrobe, since Nichkhun said he didn't really bring any clothes with him. 

Looking at Sohee run through the men section with careful thoughts and measurements, Sohee put outfits against Nichkhun to see. 

Sohee : There is too many to choose from, you look good in anything. 

Nichkhun : even a skirt?

Sohee : Maybe. . . .  you want to try?

Nichkhun's eyes widen and dashed away from the evil grips of Sohee. 

Sohee : YAH! 

That prankster, how am i going to pick what shirt will go well with him ? Well, I've only done it twice for dad and Ji..Yong. 

After choosing a couple of shirts, she came out of the store and found herself a nice ice cream shop to stay till the dummy comes and finds her. 

Waiting in line for her love of ice cream, she found someone on line similar to the guy that haunts her mind throughout today, a bit too similar.

Debating if, she should call out to him or not, it was her turn to order. 

Brushing away the thought, "I'll have a double scoop of your strawberry ice cream please."

Sitting down in a window seat, she quietly ate her ice cream, when she noticed a strange presence. 

Looking around to find no one out of the ordinary. 

As she turns back to her ice cream, at the corner of her eye, she spies someone looking at her every movement. 

Sohee grabs for a tissue, the mysterious person also grabs for one. 

Sohee was paying so much attention the person, she dropped her spoon. 

As she went down to get her spoon, the person was looking at her rear-end. 

Sohee had enough and walked out the door with her things. 

Found another spot in the mall to just eat, Sohee looked around and saw Nichkhun sitting in one of the public chairs,with a book on his face. 

Sleeping. 

Power-walking up to him, she snap the book shut, and looked at Nichkhun's pained expression. 

"Found you."

Nichkhun gave a weak smile. "sorry.."

Sohee quickly dropped the bags on nichkhun and leaned over to his ear, but then, 

"YAH! GET AWAY FROM MY SOHEE!"

Sohee and everyone around them, turned to see what was happening. 

The mysterious person was pointing a finger at Sohee

WAIT

Nichkhun?

Sohee eyes widen as the mysterious person came closer to them. 

Mysterious person : Yah! Sohee, did he make you do this?

Pointing at their position. 

Nichkhun- Sitting in a chair. 

Sohee - kneeling on the chair on one knee with her hands on both of his shoulders and her face leaning towards his face

Sohee&Nichkhun noticed their position was a bit disturbing since they were only friends, and quickly got off each other. 

The guy then grabbed Sohee away from Nichkhun but he was faster and pulled Sohee close. 

With the  frantic arm movements, the mask of the stranger came off and dropped at their feet. 

Sohee : What are you doing here?

Nichkhun : Long time no see. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

How was it? Sorry for the late update and confusing one too. 

But if you like this chapter better then please leave a comment below saying which you like better

The reason is being, if i get more likes for this chapter, I'll delete chapter 13 to clear up the misunderstanding, and edit everything. 

Thank you for your support and cooperation. 

- kdrama16

P.S. IM DEEPLY SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!