An enemy is what you were and are.

When will you notice?

Jiyong leaned over to Sohee and as he came closer he tilted his head to the side. "Answer me" 

Sohee struggled between desicions and slapped his injuried arm. He squealed in pain and fell to the side. 

He was finally off of her. Sohee raced up to the door and ran to get her things.  As she ran, one thought was keeping her from running away and that one thought was quickly erased from her mind when she saw the photo from their childhood. "Lets hope, whenever and whatever happens, we will always be friends" She said her good byes and left the house. 

"You messed up badly."

Jiyong sat up and stared at his sister. 

"Shut up."

Yuri just took a seat next to him and put her hand on top of his.

"You have an idea whats going through her mind this very moment? Your friendship with her. You know she always put you first and i know you do the same for her but this time you we're self fish,brother. "

Silent and not another movement. Yuri left the room for her brother to figure out what has he done to the relationship with Sohee. 

"What did i do?"

Next day in school

Sohee waited infront of the school gates for jiyong to come. 

"I have to talk to him. Get it straight. "

She saw Yuri coming with Minho. They came hand in hand and  laughing together. 

Sohee : Yuri, where's Jiyong?

Yuri : OH, um you should go inside first. 

Sohee : its okay, i need to talk to him.

Yuri : Can't it wait til later? My brother you see is-

Behind Yuri is Jiyong walking with a girl. The girl that confessed to JIyong the other day. 

Sohee : Its okay, i see what you mean. Even, i forgot why i'm standing here for..

Yuri turned around to see why her friend was going to cry a tear for and saw her brother.  She was going to tear her brother's hed off but decided against it. 

Yuri : Sohee, its not what-

Before she could finsh, Sohee had already entered the school to her class. 

Minho : She'll be alright

Yuri : Wait here, i need to deal with a moron.

She ran and pulled her selves up as she comfronted her brother.

Jiyong was walking next to his current girlfriend and seems to enjoy it.

Suddenly his back was pushed to the wall.

"W-what it this? YURI?!?"

"you are a jerk! HOW CAN DO THAT INFRONT OF HER??"

"WHO?"

"SOHEE!!"

"I dont have anything to do with her, and if you dont mind, MY GIRLFRIEND and I are trying to get to class!"

"Your the person who told me that you could always understand her, but do you really ? You told me that you want to fix it but do you know what your trying to fix? You dont know anything!!! NOTHING!"

Yuri walked off with Minho trailing behind. Jiyong stared up to the building at the window where Sohee's seat sat. He felt something tugging his sleeves and looked down, a girl. Dara, Kwon Jiyong's girlfriend. 

Dara : What are looking at? the clouds? They are pretty today but its going to rain later.

Jiyong : Yeah....

Dara : Your sister seems mad at you. Dont be upset, let me put that frown into a smile

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down. "I love you." Dara leaned in for his lips but she felt that he was neglecting her kiss. Trying to hide her hurt and kissed his cheeck. 

Jiyong : Thanks, let's get to class before the gates close.

As they ran to the school, Dara glanced up to Jiyong. In her mind, she knows that this is only a temperary bandage. Soon, he will not need her and throw her away. She'll make sure that it will never happen. She will forever be in his heart. "Ahn Sohee, you will be replaced."

Infront of their classroom, everyone is making a commotion."She's dating Kwon Jiyong??", "Who knew?"

"You'll be okay?" asked Jiyong. Dara told him that she'll be okay and waved goodbye. To her seat, she kept her head high and never put it down. 

"Hey, your dating Kwon Jiyong?"

"So? Does that concern you that i might be better than you?"

"I'm just trying to be nice, but since your being a total b!tch, i'll be sure i wont ever think twice being nice to you."

"You were never nice to me, dont forget who you were in the past because your still the same."

"Same goes to you, you never changed from that fat, sloppy loner. Your still a dork Sandara." The girl goes away snickering.

Dara took a deep breath and let it out. "She's not worth it." is what was on Dara's mind. No matter what insults comes, they wont affect her anymore. Not after all the suffering she endured. 

In Sohee's corner (+ Jiyong and Yongbae and Sunye and Sunmi)

Sunmi : Yah, pay attention to the lesson instead of the window.

Sohee : Its break, and even its not like she's teaching.

Sunmi : What happened?

Sohee remembered what she saw in the morning.

+FLASHBACK TO THE MOURNING+

Sunmi : can you carry my bag to the classroom? I have to go to the principle office.

Sohee : Sure. 

Placing their bags on the desk, she stared outside and saw Dara and Jiyong walking to school. Suddenly Dara looked at her. Smirking.....

Sohee's eyes couldnt look away, Dara leaned over to kiss Jiyong and knew Sohee was watching her.  Sohee's thoughts went like the speed of light and her right hand reached out like it would push Dara away from Jiyong but it was impossible.

Moments later Jiyong came in and everyone was quiet until he sat in his seat and put his head down. 

*BRINGGGGGGG*

The bell rang and students came back to their original seats and the teacher resumed the lesson. 

"We need someone to do this years orientation for the incoming freshmens. Any volunteers?"

No one raised their hands

"I guess we have to do the hat!"

The students whined and some  could care less about the orientation. Each student took a random stick from the can and if the stick is green, your safe but if its red, you have to do an act for the orientation for your year. 

Girl1 : safe

Boy1 : SAFEE 

Sunmi : GREEN !!!

Yongbae : Green, im safe

Sunye : safe!

Sunmi : What did you get?

Yongbae : Yo, what you got?

Dara : OPPA, what color is it?

Sohee&Jiyong : red.. i got caught! 

Everyone looked at the two.

 

 

Preview 

                                   You lied....

You deserve better than her.

                                                    Realized it yet?

                  You came too late.