The Plan

When will you notice?

"Sohee and Jiyong got picked? Dara won't be with him for very long, everyone knows that." Sohee overheard this conversation and looked over to Dara. A girl who was often teased in Junior High School till she came back one summer and became "pretty". Sohee never got close with her because she wasn't a social able person at first since she always hang out with the gang (Jiyong, Yuri, Yongbae, Sunmi.. etc). She got up and everyone was silent. Jiyong looked at and wonder what she was going to do.  

"Here."

Sunmi looked at Jiyong ,Sohee hands Dara, her stick and walked away with her things. 

Dara - "What?"

In the back of the room, only Sunmi, Jiyong and Dara was there. 

As Dara packed her things away, Sunmi turned around and whisphered

"Sohee might look that she doesnt care but she really does."

"I dont wanna hear it"

"She looked at you as a brothe-"

"Don't tell me things i already know, i know she only looked at me as a brother or a friend, your saying how im being unfair but i was the one alwaus pushing and she's the one that always moved away, i've been waiting for her. Do you know what-"

"She does like you but do you know how scare she is? She's never been in a relationship where the guy actually likes her. They toyed with her and her emotions. I know you've been waiting but has she ever talked about relationships? Sohee is the type of girl who would want to find true love and live happily ever after. "

Sunmi see's Dara waiting patiently

"Get a hold of yourself." with that said, Sunmi left.

Jiyong looked at Sohee's empty seat and turned away. 

Did i lose my touch, Sohee? I can't tell what your thinking right now or how you feel.  Tell me why i ruin our friendship...

He looks up and see's Dara smiling 

"Sohee", the name ran through his mind as he glazed at his girlfriend

Dara : Ready?

In Sohee's home

"Sohee, your home :) " said her mother

Sohee looked at the floor and saw a pair of shoes that has a the initials of "A.J" embled on the front. 

Her father is home...........