Chapter 8

My only one

No.ones POV

After thinking about what might have happened 13 years ago, Riya just gave up thinking she wouldn't be able to remember what happened. Instead she just decided to get ready for University as she was was running a bit late. She ran outside and seated herself into the backseat of the car with Butler Yoo driving the car.

On her way to the Uni, all she could think about was Kai's attitude and behaviour towards her. What had she done that made him furious? She had been thinking that for half an hour until she reached her destination. She bid Butler Yoo off and walked towards the gates and into the Principle's room. She knocked on the door and entered the room.

"Oh! Riya-yah...come in." The Principle smiled warmly.

She closed the door behind her.

"Take a seat Riya." The principle smiled at her as she sat down in front of the principle. "Welcome to Seoul National University." She welcomed the new student warmly. "We do have a set of rules that we want the student to follow but in your case I don't think I need to tell you what the rules are since I know you are not one of the 'naughty' students." The principle emphasized the word naughty using air quotes which the student giggled at. "But I do have one rule that I would like you to follow...I would like it if you call me Principle Byun rather than Byun Omma." 

"Of course omm...Principle Byun." Riya replied. 

"And there is one more thing I would like to inform you about. Your classmates will be your friends and there will be a...few...boys in your classroom. You may know some and you may know none but they're all nice and friendly. They are only their to observe as a part of their own course so don't mind them." Riya nodded and tried to grasp the information. Just then someone entered the principle's office. 

"Ahh Riya, this will be your new professor." The Principle introduced the professor. "She is Professor Kang. The head of the Medicine course. She will be teaching you and guiding you throughout your time here." 

"Annyeong-haseyo. I'm Professor Kang Sora." Professor Kang introduced herself to Riya.

"Annyeong-haseyo. Riya ______ imnida." Riya bowed 90 degrees. 

"Professor Kang will show you to your classroom." Then both the teacher and the student left office heading towards the classroom leaving Principle Byun in the office. She let out a deep sigh *Fingers crossed everything will be alright.* She sat down on her chair and leaned back, closing her eyes, facing the ceiling.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

 

On the way to the classroom, Professor Kang explained Riya about her timetable, during which times she had class and free time. 

"So class starts at 9:00 am and ends at 12:00pm. During those times you will not be in the classroom I will show you now but you will be in a different one in a different block. Your class with me will be in Building B room C2B. Lunch is till 12:30pm - 2:00pm and classes resume at 3:00pm and end at 6:30pm. I will be teaching you Monday to Wednesday but on Thursday, there will be another professor who will be teaching you. Her name is Profesor Kim Jiwon. She is a friend of mine. On Fridays uni starts at the ame time but finishes at 3:00pm but you will have no lesson but it will be your study day. You need to come into Uni that day and you will be in the room that I will show you now." Professor Kang explained everything in detail."I think I talked a lot. Your turn. Tell me more about you. I would like to know a bit about my student." She smiled warmly.

"umm...what do I say? I'm not much of an interesting person." 

"Eyyy sure you are. By the way Principle Byun told me about you, you seem wonderful. Go on, Amaze me." *How can someone be this kind on a first meeting with their student* Riya thought. She smiled at her and told her about herself.

 By the time they reached the building Riya finished talking about herself. 

"You told be about everything...except from your parents. What about them?" There was total silence.

"Ahhh...my parents...haha" Riya laughed nervously. "My parents...my dad...he is in the military...in Afghanistan. He's been there for about 11 years now." She replies with a shaky voice. "...and my mom...she slipped in coma...about 14 years." 

Professor Kang regretted asking. "I'm really sorry....I shouldn't have asked." 

"No, it's okay professor." She gave an assuring smile to her. They continued walking up the stairs until they reached the classroom. 

"Here you go. This will be your classroom. Since today is Friday you won't have any lessons today. I have emailed you some work to do and I would like you to hand them in on Monday please...and before you ask, I got your email from Principle Byun." Riya giggled and nodded.

"I guess this is it. Enjoy your day. If you need anything, email me or call Principle Byun and I'll see you on Monday." She smiled. "Take care."She tapped Riya on her arm and Riya bowed back. She walked towards the room which seemed to be quite noisy. She shrugged and opened the door. As she lifted her head to see who was going to be in her classroom...boy was she shocked. *Why....just why?*

"Riya! I forgot yo give you your timetable...oh I see you met your classmates." Professor Kang came back to give Riya her timetable.

"Guys I would like you to meet our new student, Riya _____. She is doing Medicine in our University." Profes. Kang realised the awkward atmosphere. "Why don't you guys start of with introducing yourselves." She suggested. "Let's start of with you guys." She pointed at the row in front of her. "Then will do you." She pointed at the middle of the classroom and she pointed at the end of the classroom "And we'll finish with you guys."

"1, 2 ,3 . Bangtan! We are BTS." They introduced themselves energetically and smiled.*This is a k-pop girls dream come true.* Riya thought. She giggled at the sight of their cuteness. *They look so much better in real life...aw...why is he not looking up*

Professor Kang also laughed. "Thank you Bangtan. Now its you guys at the end."

"3, 2, 1. Hi! We are NCT U." They all gave a warm smile as they introduced themselves. Riya again giggled and smiled back. 

"Last but not least it's your turn guys." 

"Hana-deul-seht! We are one! Annyeong-haseyo EXO-imnida!" They introduced themselves.....with no energy in them. *As I expected!* Thought Riya.

"Well then thats that. I'll leave now and let you guys get along. See you on Monday." She smiled and left hurriedly. 

She closed the door behind her leaving a long awkward silence.

"Hi...um...you...you...speak english?" Riya shifted her head to see V trying to speak to her. She smiled at his cuteness.

"Hi. Yes I do speak english." She said it quite fast leading V to becoming confused. 

"She said she does speak English." Rap Mon had to translate it to him and V laughed. 

"I'm V....uh...what is...your name?" V asked cutely.

"Sorry I didn't introduce myself. My name is Riya. I'm nineteen years old." This time she explained it slowly and carefully.

"Nineteen?" V asked becoming confused.

"Yes." Riya giggled.

"You....don't.....you look young...young." 

"Ahh kamsaham-nida" Riya bowed 

"Oh! You speak Korean." Now this time it was someone else speaking. She shifted to the left to see who was talking to her. It was Ten from NCT U.

"Yes I do." she bobbed her head up and down.

"Ahh thank god! No language barrier." This time she shifted to the right to see Jin speaking to her.

"Yeah! Thank god!" She laughed and gave him a smile. 

"So do you know us?" Jungkook who finally lifted his head from staring at the ground.

"Actually I know all of you." She replied back.

"Really?! Do you know all our names?" Jungkook was surprised. He turned to J-hope and told him she knew them.

"Yup!" And then she started naming all of them starting from BTS -> EXO ->NCT U.

"We're really sorry. We didn't even tell you to sit down." Jimin apologised. "You're table is right at the front."

"Which this one?" Riya pointed at the table behind her and they all nodded. *Damn! Right in front of the whiteboard. Great! Centre of attention!* She groaned in her head.

"We won't disturb you now. We will let you do your work." J-hope smiled cheerfully.

"It'll be nice having you here Riya-shi." This time Taeyong spoke up.

"Thank you but please just call me Riya. It's more comfortable." She smiled and sat down in her chair getting her books out and her ipad. She opened her email and saw the work she was assigned. She let out a deep sigh and started her work.

 

*Well this will be a long day.* She thought. *At least the others are going to be here in a few hours.*

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Heyhey! Sorry I updated after a long time :) 

But I hope you guys like this chapter. Comment down below what you think and please susbcribe 

crazystarexo xx