Chapter 5

My only one

No one’s P.O.V

Finally both groups had reached Seoul safely. One group was on their way to their new house and the other group was on their way to their dorm. I think you can guess which group is which?

Riya and her friend’s had finally reached their house. Well they all live separately since they live with their parents. The butler took Riya’s luggage inside their mansion.

“This way Miss Riya.” The butler led the way.

“Don’t be so formal with me please butler…”

“Butler Lee Miss Riya.” Butler Lee just smiled.

“Please butler Lee, call me Riya” Riya kindly smiled. And the butler just smiled and nodded. He gave her the tour of the mansion and stopped in front of her room.

“So Miss Riya, how do you like the house? Is it the same as you saw it 13 years ago?” Butler Lee asked nervously.

“Eh? 13 years ago? But this is my 1st time here Butler Lee.” Riya said confusingly.

“Oh Miss Riya, you are a good joker. You’ve been here so many times. You used to play here with Young Master Kim, Young Master Byun and Young Master Oh. Do you not remember? Do you not remember me? I used to take you out into the garden and you used to help me with the gardening.” Butler Lee sadly spoke.

“I’m sorry butler Lee but you may have mistaken me for another Riya. That wasn’t me; this is my 1st time here in Seoul.” Riya apologised.

“Huh?....yea…sorry maybe it wasn’t you Miss Riya….maybe it was someone else…” said the confused Butler Lee. Riya just smiled apologetically and was going to go to her room before she just remembered that she had to ask Butler Lee something.

“Butler Lee…earlier you mentioned some people’s names? Young….Master Kim, Young Master Byun and Young Master Oh…who are they?”

“Miss Riya…you don’t remember them?” Butler Lee asked in shock. Riya just shook her head.

“You remember Young Master Kim?” Butler Lee asked Riya but she shook her head.

“Then you must remember Young Master Byun? You must remember him Miss Riya…you simply adored him and he adored you more than anyone….you were like their princess.” Riya just shook her head slowly. Butler Lee stood there in shock. He couldn’t believe what he was hearing; Riya couldn’t remember the 3 guys who she had loved to death when she was young and those boys who couldn’t live without her.

“It’s okay Miss Riya. You go freshen up and I’ll send Chef Yejin to fetch you for dinner…you must’ve had a long day.” Riya nodded.

“Butler Lee…those 3 guys….where are they now and how old are they?”

“Miss Riya they have grown up so much…Master Byun is 26, Master Kim is 24 and Master Oh is 20…they’re famous now….they’re singers and businessmen, you probably know them.” Butler Lee explained. Riya shook her head confusingly.

“I used to work with Master Byun’s family but Master Byun’s father sent me over here when he found out your family was moving here.”

“Master Byun….now where have I heard that name?” Riya asked in a pouting manner. Mister Byun just chuckled at her cuteness *Miss Riya, you haven’t changed a bit….but what happened to you?”

“Sorry for troubling you Butler Lee, I’m asking too many questions aren’t I? I’ll go and freshen up and join you all downstairs.” Riya apologised.

“It’s okay Miss Riya, by the way Master Byun will be coming over with his family today to meet you.” Riya just nodded her head and smiled. Butler Lee bowed and left.

 

45 Mins Later………………………

 

Riya came out of the shower and was drying her hair when a lady knocked on her door.

“Come in.”

“Good evening Miss Riya. I am Chef Yejin.” Chef Yejin smiled and bowed.

“Good evening to you too Chef Yejin. Please just call me Riya.” Riya smiled and bowed back.

“And these are the helpers in this house, Mrs Lee, Mrs Choi, Mrs Park, Mr Bae and Mr Yoo. If you need anything please call us Riya-sshi.” Riya just smiled and nodded. “I was told to call you down because the Byun family is here.”

“Oh yes! Thank you for reminding me, I almost forgot!” Riya laughed and so did the other house care takers.

“You know Miss Riya…you haven’t changed a bit! Not a single bit….well except from the fact that you have grown very tall!” Mrs Choi spoke all of a sudden.

“Hahaha! Everyone is saying that and I am very much confused! But thank you.” Riya smiled sincerely.

“You’ve grown up very well Riya, pretty, adorable, cute, kind, caring and beautiful and many other words that complement the other words before. Young Master Byun will be very happy to see you. And so will Young Master Kim and Young Master Oh.” Mr Yoo sincerely complemented her as if she is like his own daughter.

“Ahhh! You make me feel at home Mr Yoo when you call me by my name. You all should just call me Riya. By the way who is this Young Master Byun? Everyone seems to be talking about him.”

“Master Byun is downstairs Riya. He is the 3rd oldest son in the Byun family. You used to play with him when you were young. You guys just simply adored each other.” Mrs Park replied.

“Well let’s get going, they are waiting for us downstairs. We don’t want to be late do we?” Mrs Lee hurried everyone down.

“Come on Riya.” Mr Yoo called out.

“I’m not ready! I look so….untidy! My hair isn’t dry.” Riya whined.

“You look perfect Riya! Come on! Young Master Byun is waiting.” Chef Yejin giggled.

“I don’t think Master Byun knows he’s here to meet Riya though. He was very confused when he reached this mansion.” Mr Bae said while frowning.

“Let’s go quickly!” Chef Yejin yelled!

They all hurried down to the living room. Everyone was giggling because it was after a long while that ‘their’ Master Byun was going to meet Riya. Whereas Riya was worried. Who was this Young Master Byun and what connection does he have to her which everyone is talking about. She felt like she was kept in the dark.

“Are you excited to meet him?” Chef Yejin nudged Riya’s arm while giggling like a teenager. Riya just smiled. After 1234567minutes they reached the living room. Riya was very happy to see who was standing in front of her.

“Byun omma!!!” Riya ran towards her and hugged her.

“Ahhhhh! My baby girl!” Byun omma hugged her with all her excitement. Even though they weren’t mother and daughter by blood, they were as close as a mother and daughter.

“Even though it’s only been 3 months since I haven’t seen you, I missed you princess!” Byun omma cupped Riya’s face and kissed her on the forehead. And Riya just smiled.

“My princess has forgotten about me!” An old man who doesn’t look old sulked.

“Ahh! Appa don’t say that!” Riya ran over to him and hugged him. Tears rolled down her cheeks! Byun appa hugged her back.

“How long has it been? 8 years since I haven’t seen you! You’ve grown so much princess!” Byun appa said with tears rolling down his cheeks.

“Appa! Uljima-yo! (Don’t cry)”. Riya wiped the not-so-old man’s tears.

“And my bestie has forgotten my existence here!” Riya turned around to see her bestie standing there.

“Yah! Byun BaekTan! It’s only been like what….10 days since I last saw you!” Riya went over to him and hugged him.  

“Oh! Baekhyun look who’s here?” Byun appa said in excitement.

“Riya-yah…it’s Young Master Byun! Look turn around.” Mr Bae pointed out. Riya was thinking *Do I want to turn around? Do I want to see him?* Riya turned around and…well…..had the shock of her life.

“Riya?!” Baekhyun whispered. Boy was he shocked? Both of them were hella shocked!

“Baekhyun-sshi?!” “Baekhyun-sshi is Young Master Byun?” Riya asked.

“Baekhyun you remember her right?” Byun omma asked her son.

“Huh?!....yea…yea I do!” Baekhyun stuttered.

“Riya do you remember Hyung?” BaekTan asked with excitement. Byun Omma just nudged her youngest son. Riya shook her head and muttered a sorry. Tears rolled down her eyes. *Why can’t I remember anything? Why can’t I recognise anyone!*

“Yah Byun BaekTan! Riya, princess it’s okay….don’t force yourself….you don’t need to okay princess?” Byun omma calmed her down and wiped her tears.

Everyone was silent and there was one person who was completely lost in this world…not really. Byun Baekhyun. He had no idea what was going on. *What is wrong with Riya? Why can’t she remember me?* He kept on wondering.

“Jagiya, how about Riya and Baekhyun talk for some time alone so they can catch up and we three will go and get grocery for dinner and then when we come back, you and Riya could do the cooking?” Byun appa suggested. *Appa really? Way to go! Why don’t you just make the two of us even more awkward then we already are.* Baekhyun grumbled.

So Byun appa and omma left for grocery shopping with BaekTan and well Riya and Baekhyun we’re left alone home.

“Well…let’s go out to the garden first?” Riya suggested. Baekhyun just nodded. When she turned her back towards him, he let out a smile *It feels good to have you back princess. It sure does….what the hell am I saying…you’re not supposed to like her!* Baekhyun just sighed and followed her.

*This is gonna be a long evening* which is what both of them thought!

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This was the 5th Chapter!  Hope you guys like it!

I will make the next chapter only on Baekhyun and Riya! Please look forward to it XD

Please comment telling me how this chapter is and don’t forget to subscribe XD

Crazystarexo xxx