Chapter 1

My only one

- So I made some changes to this chapter, hoping it looks better. Enjoy <3 ~~ -

Riya’s POV
 

‘Yah Sarun! YOU BLOODY PIECE OF-'. Bloody hell this boy has got some nerve!  I looked around; people were staring at me weirdly. I smiled sheepishly and apologised to them. 

I could hear the giggles.*Sarun you are so dead. Just wait till I get my hands on you* I mumbled in my head.

'Oh come on. It was only a small accident.' Sarun grinned. You won’t be grinning when you get home…I swear to god! 

'You effing piece of shi-wow.”  There were loads of good looking guys who were gonna sit next to us. *Woah! So many guys. 1..2..3..4..5..6..7...wait there's more than 7 guys? Wow!*. I turned back to my table not wanting to seem like a y girl.

 *Wait they look familiar....EXO?! What are they doing here....in England?!* 

“YOOO! Riya!!!” Man my ears were gonna burst! I turned back to Asis who was yelling at me. “What?”

“The waiter is here; let him note your orders”. Ooops silly me hehee! I told him my orders and he left. But my mind shifted to the group of hot guys seated next to out tables. What where they doing here?

“Let’s eat quickly yeah? I need to meet my friends after this.” Sarun brought me back to reality.

“And I need to pick your sister-in-law from her friend’s house.” My oldest brother Neo groaned. I chuckled.

“I wonder how you’re gonna be like after you get married Neo, if you find picking up Mina eonni hard?” I just chuckled. Yup he has a girlfriend and a young child but they’re not married. I still can’t believe they have been together since the age of 15…so they’ve been in a relationship for 14 years! Damn!

'It's 6:30pm. Where are you guys gonna go?' I asked. I didn’t want to be a loner and stay in this restaurant by myself.

“Don’t worry, I’ll drop you home. I have to go that way anyway.” Neo replied. I hummed and started eating our food as it just arrived.

 

Someone else’s POV:

 

'Ahh hyung this is it.' Sehun yelled. Aish! Such a loud kid. 

'Are you sure Sehun? It looks different to what we saw in the picture.' Kai scratched his neck. I shook my head and chuckled looking at his confused face. Such a bad memory you have there Jongin.

'Nope this is it. I know it' Sehun said in full confidence.

'Baekhyun is this it?' Kai asked me in confusion. I nodded my head and lead them the way. The members cheered in delight and Kai put his arm around my shoulders. After hours of recording our new song we're having our precious food time. I had booked the tables in advanced so we could get the best seats.

The guys walked in talking and laughing with each other about how tired they all are but all of them stopped walking which caused me to bump into Suho hyung and Kris hyung. *Bwoya? What's wrong with them?* I walked in front of them but my legs stopped me. I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Is that really her? No way right? I mean it can’t be her right? I mean….ugh I don’t even know! All of a sudden all my memories seemed to have rushed back from 13 years ago. She sure changed a lot. I shifted my head to see Sehun and Kai’s reactions. Sehun seemed shocked and sad but Kai…he had a stoic face. The pain in his and Sehun’s eyes could clearly be seen by anyone and everyone. 

I turned my head to get a better view of her. As soon as I looked at her, we shared eye contact. ! She smiled! ! That smile! Wait…does she not remember what happened? Then I remembered that there are other people sitting with her. I looked around and saw who they were. Those boys haven’t changed at all! I could feel a piercing gaze pointing towards me. I shifted my head a bit to see Simon staring at me in shock. Believe me I am shocked as well! Hey hey old bestie? Long-time no see? Obviously I couldn’t say that to him.

“Baekhyun-ah kwenchana?” Xiumin looked at me with concern written all over his face.

“Huh? Oh yeah…let’s sit down and order.” Damn that was a long awkward dead silence. We all sat down. I sat down beside Kai and in front of Sehun.

“Jongin-ah kwenchana? You’ve been dazing out for quite a while now.” I asked Kai who had been zoning out for a while. Even though I know why he was, I just needed to know if he was okay.

“Hmmm…yeah?” He looked at me with confused eyes. Yes I understand how you feel but even I don’t know whats going on.

“Hyung it’s been a while you know?” Sehun spoke up.

“What do you mean Sehun-ah?” Jongdae looked up from the menu.

“He means it’s been a while since we’ve seen her.” Tao answered instead. Yea I know that too stupid Panda.

“Yea it has been….how long has it been?” Kyungsoo said while looking up at the ceiling. “12 years..no 13 years? Yea damn it’s been long…but the fact she hasn’t changed at all is surprising.” He said while looking at her. Everyone looked at her now.

Does she really not remember us or is she pretending? Wait why do I care? Byun Baekhyun get her out of your head!

 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

So this is the first chapter. I hope you guys like it. Please comment and subscribe :)

I'll try and update as frequently as possible :)