Chapter 3

My only one

Riya’s P.O.V.

It’s already the 8th meaning we have like 12 days left here…man I’m going to miss this place a lot. You see I’ve been living here since I was six months. I lived the first six months in Nepal, since it is my home country.

Over the phone me and Jas (Jasmine) decided that we should all go to the London eye before we leave. I think we’re going to meet up at 6:00pm so we can see the view of London during the night. Believe me, it’s amazing.

I started getting ready and left the house at like 5:00 and took the bus.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

No one’s P.O.V

“Aish! ! I’m going to be late” Riya muttered. “Bloody traffic!” Riya stared out of the window imagining what her friends would be saying. Well they certainly will be .

Finally after 20 mins she arrived at the place where she was supposed to meet up with her friends. She saw them and waved at them. She got glares instead.

 “Nice way to greet your friend ey?” Riya said sheepishly.

“You’re 20 mins late missy.” Emily glared at her.

“Aww its only 20mins! It’s not going to ruin our night is it?” Riya hugged Emily sideways and all the friends cheered up instantly. “Let’s go before the queue extends even more." All of them rushed towards the queue and lined up.

“Hey Yifan hyung wait up. You too Joonmyeon hyung. Don’t leave us lot behind.” A deep voice came from behind the girls. They all turned around to see who it was….well well….who was it...you can guess….EXO.

Both groups of friends we’re shocked. It was after 13 years they saw each other face to face.

“Long time no see?” Suho spoke up.

“Yea…long time no see?” Jasmine said sarcastically.

“Oi rude bish, why you being so mean?” Riya tugged on Jasmine’s arm.

“Yah! Stay out of this for a moment.” Jasmine said pushing Riya’s hand away.

“Waaa! Jasmine you haven’t changed at all. Rude as ever.” Chen smirked with hands in his pocket.

“Hey! Isn’t that a bit too mean?” Abby spoke up. “She didn’t do anything okay.”

“She didn’t but she did!” Kai pointed at Riya.

“Huh? What did I do?” Riya questioned pointing at herself.

“Yaaah! Look at her acting all innocent!” Kai laughed. He went towards her and Riya backed away. “Don’t play dumb with me! You know exactly what you did!”

“Enough Jongin….uh…Kai” Sam spoke up. “You know, I know and everyone knows she didn’t do anything!”

“Don’t act smart with me Sam-sshi. We all know exactly what she done 13 years ago! I witnessed it” Kai said with hatred filling his eyes.

“Don’t you think you’re being a bit too much Kai-sshi? She was only 5 then, she didn’t do anything.” Chaeri said softly.

“And one more thing, It’s because of you guys that Riya is in this state she is in right now! If only you guys weren’t selfish 13 years ago, Riya wouldn’t be suffering right now!” Jungah pointed at the EXO members while clenching her teeth. All of the EXO members were stunned and shocked. More than anyone it was Baekhyun. *Whats going on with Riya? What is Jungah saying?* (Baek’s thought.)

“Hey aren’t you guys gonna move up?!* A lady screamed from behind.

“Sorry!” Riya yelled back. “Let’s move up along the line.” After that no one spoke a word.

“What happened 13 years ago guys? What did I do?” Riya whispered. Well it wasn’t really a whisper because the EXO members heard it. And boy were they shocked.

“Hyung! She doesn’t remember what happened.” Tao whispered to his hyungs.

“Does she really not remember?” Luhan said staring at her back confused.

“How could she forget! It’s not something to forget!” Kai said clenching his teeth with tears in his eyes.

After a long time waiting in the queue, Riya and her friends finally were at the front of the queue. The carriage was coming down to their level.

“How many of there are you in a group?” The ticket lady asked.

“There are 7 of us.” Riya smiled politely.

“Sorry ladies, but one carriage needs to hold 19 people. You will need to go with more people.” The ticket lady said apologetically.

The girls looked around to see who they could go with. “We don’t mind. We are willing for 12 more people to join us.” Chaeri spoke up kindly.

“Thank you for coping with us.” The ticket lady smiled at them. Then she turned to the group behind the girls.

“Excuse me boys. How many of there are you in your group?” She asked, she definitely didn’t look bothered to count how many of them were there.

“There are 12 of us.” Baekhyun replied back in English. Riya was shocked and so were the girls. They all thought the same thing *Damn! Byun Baekhyun speaks English well. his English is good.*

“Oooh! Perfect! You girls could be with those guys behind. Oh how perfect!” The ticket lady said in amusement. “You guys made my life easier.” She said clasping her hands together.

Both groups just stared at her giving her the ‘are-you-ing-joking’ kind of look. She got the message but she ignored it. “Okay guys the carriage is here, so climb aboard.”

They all climbed aboard the London eye hurriedly.

“Have a great view and enjoy!” The lady chirped. They all smiled. The doors closed and started going up. They separated into twos. The girls on the left side of the eye and EXO on the right. The ride was full of silence but still whispers going here and there. Everyone took in the amazing night view.

“Guys isn’t is beautiful?” Xiumin said in awe.

“It sure is hyung, it sure is.” Chanyeol stared in amazement. Just then a member sighed. Everyone shifted their gazes to him.

“Kyungsoo-ah kwenchana? Are you okay? Are you feeling sick?” Suho asked worriedly and the members looked at him in concern.

“No hyung…I’m not okay. But yes I’m sick. I’m sick of the fact Jongin keeps on blaming Riya for what she didn’t even do and we’re not allowed to befriend her….hyung I really miss her…I really miss our angel (omg so cringy…my toes are curling.)”. Tears rolled down his eyes.

“No hyung! Everything was her fault! If she wasn’t so careless and a then that wouldn’t have happened and we wouldn’t be in this state.” Kai said angrily in a low tone.

“She’s not a Jongin! She’s not! It’s just that you’re blinded by that ’s word. She made you into the monster your now! She poisoned your brain into thinking it was all Riya’s fault!” Kyungsoo spat back…also in a low tone.

“Guys stop okay! She’s right here! Let’s stop this for today. Let’s stop talking about this and we can continue this back in Korea.” Chen separated them two.

“Jongdae is right”. Kris agreed "Lets continue this talk in Korea but for now let’s enjoy our stay here.” Suho said softly. He turned around to look at the view but instead something caught his eye. Baekhyun was staring at Riya. He nudged the Sehun who nudged the other members until all their eyes were shifted to Baekhyun. All of them sighed especially Kai. *Baek…forget about her…you have someone waiting for you back in Korea. But why do I have a feeling that you like even though it’s been a day since you’ve seen her…but Baek don’t fall for her…you’re going to get hurt even more* Kai thought and sighed. He put his arm around his best friend and smiled at him. Baekhyun returned the smile. They all turned around and enjoyed the view. They all put their arms around each other and whispered “EXO We Are One! EXO Sarang-haja!” (Those ot12 memories T_T)

But there was one person who could hear them whispering. Riya smiled widely. She secretly took her phone out and took a picture of them. She looked at the picture and smiled *Why do I feel that I have a strong and a strange connection with you guys? Why?! And What did I do to make you guys hate me so much? But I’m sorry that I can’t remember…it’s not my fault that I don’t remember.* She thought.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

How was this chapter guys? Hope you guys liked it :)

I will try and update frequently XD.

crazystarexo xxx