Chapter 4

My only one

No one’s P.O.V.

Finally it was time! It was the 20th! The day they would leave England for a good 2 years. The girls stepped out of their cars and made their way to the back of their cars to take out their luggage.

“I really don’t wanna leave!” Riya wailed.

“Even I don’t want to but hey look on the bright side, we’re going to South Korea!”. Abby patted her chirpily. Riya just pouted and Jung-Ah went to get trollies with Chaeri.

*HONK HONK!* A car behind beeped their horn.

“Ugh! What the do they want?” Jasmine grumbled.

“Please move out-” The person couldn’t even finish their sentence when they saw who was in front of their car.

“Oh…it’s you” He bluntly said with no reaction.

“Ouch!” Faked Emily.

Another person saw what was going on from inside the van and came out. “Jongin-ah don’t start it again here please…let’s leave or else we’ll miss our flight.”

“But Baek-” Baekhyun dragged Kai to the back of the van so they could take their luggage out. All the 4 other EXO-K members poured out of the van and the EXO-M members poured out of the van behind EXO-K’s.

“Let’s get going guys, we’ve got the trollies.” Jasmine chirped.

“Wait! Riya what time are your brothers, sister-in-law’s and your grandparent’s flight?” Emily asked.

“They said roughly 5 hours after ours and the time now is….*she looked at her watch* 5:00pm and we take off at 9:00pm so 2:00am-ish?” Riya replied. They all hummed.

 They all put their luggage in the trolley and headed inside the airport whereas EXO we’re still busy taking their luggage out and placing it in the trolley. A member just dozed out for a minute. *Where are they going? They sure have a lot of luggage with them.*

“Yah Sehun-ah! Stop dazing out and help us out here.” Chen groaned in frustration. They all put their luggage onto the trollies and headed inside the airport, they went through check-ins, security checks and many more  which took them about 1 hour and a half (god they are so long) until finally they got to sit down.

“Bruh I’m thirsty after all this!” Kris said looking half dead. All the members chuckled and agreed.

“How about someone goes and gets drinks for all of us?” Xiumin suggested and everyone nodded. “Kai, Bai, bo?” Lay raised his eyebrows. “The loser pays.” Tao suggested. “Okay! Call but 3 people have to go.” Suho replied and everyone went along with it. They played the game about 4 times until they got 3 losers. Lay, Kris and Kyungsoo. Everyone laughed and pointed to Lay.

“Hyung you suggested the game and lost. Should have suggested something else!” Chanyeol laughed.

“Don’t laugh at my misery!” Lay whined. “Tell us what to get quickly.”

Chen, Baek, Xi - Iced Café Americano

Suho, Chan, Luhan – Frappuccino

Kai, Tao, Sehun – Iced Tea

So the 3 left and went to the nearest coffee café in the airport, Starbucks.

They lined up in the queue.

“Oi Riya! Remember our orders yea?” Chaeri yelled at Riya who was behind the 3 boys queuing for the drinks.

“Yea yea!” Riya sighed. She lost the game of Kai Bai bo so she has to pay for the drinks. She turned around and was surprised to see who it was.

“Oh! Annyeong-haseyo.”  She smiled and bowed 90 degrees.

“Annyeong-haseyo.” All of them three smiled and bowed back.

“What time is your flight?” Kyungsoo asked her kindly.

“9:00pm…I think. What about you guys?” She smiled

“Ours is at 7:15pm.” Kris replied.

“Ohhh!” Was all she could say. They smiled and turned to face forwards. Riya and the other 3 we’re thinking the same thing. *Awkwardddd*

Finally all four of them got their drinks and separated ways to their groups.

“What took you guys so long?” Kai whined. The 3 shrugged and passed the drinks a long.

“We met Riya on our way.” Kyungsoo randomly brought it up causing Baekhyun to choke on the drink. Everyone chuckled and continued drinking their drinks and talked amongst themselves until it was time to board the flight.  They all boarded the plane and were ready to take off. They were all excited to go back home.

“Baekhyun-ah…” Baekhyun turned to see Lay facing him.

“Yes hyung.”

“Are you okay?” Lay asked in concern.

“What do you mean hyung?” Baekhyun raised his eyebrows.

“I mean I saw your face when Kyungsoo mentioned her name.”

“Ahh…” was all he could say.

“Do you believe that whatever happened 13 years ago was her fault? Do you?”

“Hyung…we all know what happened and how it happened…and she was the only one there when we saw what happened….it’s was her fault hyung.” Baekhyun clenched his teeth.

Lay just sighed. “That really did turn you and Jongin into a monster and wreck your brain into thinking bad things about Riya. She sure did!”

Baekhyun leaned his head back at his seat and closed his eyes facing the ceiling.

“But Baek….what if we find out one day that it wasn’t Riya who done that…what if all this time…..she was innocent.....what will we do?” “No…what will you do Baek? What will you do?” Lay asked in a serious face while frowning.

Baekhyun slowly opened his eyes. *What will I do? Will things still be the same if she was innocent? No she can’t be though.* Baekhyun closed his eyes tight. *That night everything we saw seemed so real….so real that she done everything.* Baekhyun just sighed and got up from his seat.

“I’m going to the toilet hyung.” He said in a low tone. Lay just nodded.

Lay just stared at the ceiling.

“Hyung we heard everything.” Tao popped up causing Lay to jump.

“ ! You scared me there you bloody !” Lay put his hand in his chest. Luhan, Kris, Kyungsoo, Sehun, Chanyeol and Xiumin nodded their heads to Tao’s statement.

“He’s not going to change his perspective.” Lay sighed and so did the others.

“But hyung don’t you think Riya grew up so beautifully? I mean damn she is so pretty and looks very lady like.” Chanyeol said with love hearts forming in his eyes.

“Damn our angel grew up well. Our baby sis grew up well.” Kris said while smiling. All of them nodded their heads. Just then Baekhyun came back and stared at them.

“What were you guys talking about?” He said while smiling.

“Oh nothing! I was just saying how I saw a very pretty girl here in England.” Luhan spoke up. Everyone just giggled and so did Baekhyun and nodded. They all sat down in their respective seats as they we’re about to take off.

“Lu…that pretty girl you we’re on about….was it Riya?” Xiumin asked curiously.

“You got it Minnie!” They both high-fived.

“And don’t call me Minnie!” Xiumin pointed his finger at Luhan.

“Minnie!” Everyone shouted. Xiumin just whined. They all laughed.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys 

How was this chapter? Did you like it? Please comment below and

share your opinions if you like the chapter and subscribe :)