Chapter 6

My only one

No one’s P.O.V

 

They sat down on the patio of the mansion and stared up at the evening sky. No one spoke a word. Only light breaths were heard.

“How have you been?” Riya asked turning to look at his side profile. She found him absolutely charming under the golden light of the lamp. His side profile just outshone everything.

“Not bad…you?” Baekhyun asked without looking at her, making her jump back to the reality *Hmph! Rude…* Riya whined.

“Good…” Then it was dead silent! Again! Baekhyun just nodded.

“It’s been 13 years you know…” Baekhyun spoke up again without looking at her.

"Yea..."

 

*Flashback*

 

“Don’t you think you’re being a bit too much Kai-sshi? She was only 5 then, she didn’t do anything.” Chaeri said softly.

“And one more thing, It’s because of you guys that Riya is in this state she is in right now! If only you guys weren’t selfish 13 years ago, Riya wouldn’t be suffering right now!” Jungah pointed at the EXO members while clenching her teeth. All of the EXO members were stunned and shocked.

 

*End of flashback*

 

“I want to be alone for some time…so please…” before he could even finish Riya spoke up. *But we just got here?* Riya thought.

“Yea….sure I will be in the kitchen if you need me…” Riya slowly left.

“Oh and about what happened earlier….”

But little did they some people were watching them silently.

“Do you think she will ever remember?” the lady sobbed silently.

“Don’t worry….she’s back here now….she won’t go back without remembering all this.”

“But how….how will she remember?”

“We will make her remember….her family will make her remember….her friends will make her remember.” He sighed. “…EXO will make her remember.”

“Mr Byun is right Mrs Byun….we’re all here to help her remember….we can’t leave her in the dark forever can we?” Mr Yoo replied.

“After all she is the apple of everyone’s eye, she’s everyone’s angel and most importantly she’s their princess.” Mr Bae silently spoke.

“Tomorrow our mission will begin omma.”

“What mission master BaekTan?” Mrs Choi asked raising her eyebrows in curiosity.

“Well….I wouldn’t call it a mission, but let’s all help Riya get her memory back?”

“BaekTan, you know that’s hard…” Mrs Byun sighed.

“You do remember what Dr Yang said right Master Byun?” Mrs Park mentioned. “She’ll have a hard time, she can’t cope with the pain she gets when she tries to remember….you know what happened last time right Master Byun?”

“Yes Mrs Choi…she…she…slipped into coma.” BaekTan stuttered.

“I don’t want to see her ever again in that state but we have got to help her remember. All those memories were precious to her.” Mr Byun sighed.

“When does your school start son?”

“Day after tomorrow appa. Why?”

“No reason. She’s just going to have a hard time remembering everything. Remember to tell your friends and her about our plan okay? Don’t forget.”

BaekTan just nodded. Everyone sighed heavily. After all they’re going to have a hard time making Riya remember everything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was this chapter? I hope you enjoyed it XD

crazystarexo xxx

05/02/2017 

Hey guys I kind of changed this chapter because I felt like there was a very fast pace in this story which could make it boring. Just to let you know the reason behind why Kai, Baekhyun and Sehun don't get a long with Riya won't be revealed quite yet....wait for it XD