Chapter 7

My only one

No one’s P.O.V

 

After the dinner at Riya’s mansion, the Byun’s left for their house. The ride back home was silent! After they had reached home, no one said a word and went to their own room.

Baekhyun just dropped himself on the bed and stared at the ceiling. 

 

*Flashback*

 

“Oppa kaji-ma!!” wailed a 5 year old girl. She hugged onto her oppa’s leg.

“Let go! Let go Riya!” the boy pushed the young girl away.

“Sehun-ah tell Jongin-oppa not to go! Jaebal!” Riya begged the 7 year old boy. Sehun just stared at her full of spite. For a 7 year old he had a lot of anger.

“Oppa! Don’t leave me please!” Riya just sobbed and sobbed. Then she saw the guy she adored. She ran over to him.

“Hyunnie-ah! Don’t leave me please…I didn’t do anything….It wasn’t me…” She sobbed in-between. She clung onto the 13 year old’s leg.

“Riya don’t make this worse. Please go inside.” Baekhyun clenched his teeth. He didn’t want to leave but he had no choice. He couldn’t believe Riya could do such a thing. As a 5 year old! But he was forced to leave that country right away! He wasn’t allowed to spend a minute in that country.

“Kyungsoo oppa…..don’t leave me please….it wasn’t me…” Riya clung onto her oppa for her dear life. The 10 year old boy kneeled down at her height.

“Princess….I know it wasn’t you…I believe that you would never do that….but oppa has to leave okay…be a good girl okay?” Tears just rolled down his cheek. With her small, chubby hands, Riya wiped his tears. Kyungsoo held her hand and kissed it.

“Kyungsoo-ah, we have to leave now, hurry.” Yixing called. He then saw that Kyungsoo was with Riya. He jogged over to them and kneeled in front of Riya.

“Princess…don’t cry okay…you didn’t do anything…oppa believes you…be a good girl okay and we will meet each other later one okay angel?” Yixing tried to hold back his tears. Riya shook her head.

“Aniya!!! Oppa don’t go! Tell of them not to go! You can't go!” Riya wailed and sobbed. Everyone came out of their houses to see what was going on. Just then Riya’s mum came out running from her house to pick her up. Riya fidgeted in her mother’s lap, wanting to get down.

 

The 12 boys got into the van. The van started moving….and Riya started running. Everyone was calling out for Riya. But Riya didn’t care. She wanted to go with her oppas. For a 5 year old she ran fast. Baekhyun turned back and looked from the backseat. He could see Riya running towards the van. Tears started b in his eyes. He didn’t want to see her like that. He wanted to cuddle with her like he always did. He wanted to sit down and just talk to her like he always did.

Jongin placed his hand on Baekhyun’s lap causing Baekhyun to turn forwards. Jongin shook his head signalling to Baekhyun to forget everything. Which Baekhyun found very hard. Just then all they could hear was a loud horn in a background and people screaming. All of them turned around to look out from the backseat just to see a truck. But little did they know what happened behind that truck.

 

*End of flashback*

 

Tears slowly rolled sideways, making its way to his hair. He hated the fact that because of them, Riya was suffering. He never wanted to her to suffer. He swore to her if anyone would make her suffer, he would punish that person severely. He made that oath with EXO. But what happened? It broke.

He rolled sideways in his bed. He pulled the handle from his bed-side draw and took out a frame. A photo-frame he hid from the world for the past 13 years. He closed the draw and put the frame in front of him. He just stared like he would always. He missed those times. Those times where there were only 14 of them. He smiled and caressed that 5 year old girl’s face. He loved her more than anyone…and he still does….but he's not sure if it's love. He treasured her and protected her 13 years ago as if she was the most precious gem in the world.

 

*knock knock*

 

Baekhyun quickly hid the frame under his duvet and wiped his tears.

“Come in.”

“Hyung…you okay?” BaekTan asked his brother in concern. Baekhyun just nodded. He patted at the seat beside him and BaekTan got the message. He sat down beside his brother. He opened his phone up and showed his brother a picture of a girl.

“Look hyung…Riya….she looks damn pretty doesn’t she?” BaekTan asked his brother while smiling at her picture. Baekhyun looked at his brother in shock.

“You….you…like her?”

“Who Riya? Eyyyy! No hyung. I would never steal your girl.” BaekTan nudged his brother in a teasing manner causing Baekhyun to curse.

“Shut up BaekTan!”

“But seriously hyung, doesn’t she look pretty.” BaekTan asked shoving his phone into Baekhyun’s face. Baekhyun just shrugged. *She’s not pretty bro!!*

“Ugh! I bet you fancy her hyung!” BaekTan made a face. Baekhyun just smirked.

“Anyway I just came here to ask if you’re okay. Seems like to me you’re okay! Goodnight hyung!” Baekhyun muttered a goodnight back to him and went to lock his bedroom door. Just then he got a call from someone. He ran back to his bed to pick his phone up.

‘Kkam-Jongin’ was written in bold.

“Hello” Baekhyun answered.

“Hey Baek. Where did you go? You left without saying anything.” Baekhyun could feel the worry in his best friend’s voice.

“Sorry. I had to attend dinner at someone-else’s house.”

“Oh! Who?” He could tell that Jongin was frowning.

“Riya.” It was dead silent.

“Hello…Jongin-ah…you there?”

“Huh? Yea I am. What were you doing there?”

“I told you. Dinner.”

“Oh yeah.”

“Hey Jong….I really need a drink right now.”

“Meet me at x-x-x bar in 15 mins. I’ll wait for outside.” Jongin could feel that his best friend was feeling down.

“Thanks! I’ll be there.” He hung up and got ready to leave.

After about 15 minutes he reached x-x-x bar and met Jongin outside. They both went in and found a table in the corner where there weren’t a lot of people. The drinks they ordered came and Baekhyun started gulping it down.

“So bro…what’s up?” Jongin started the conversation.

“13 years ago....” Baekhyun squinted while pointing at Jongin.

“Do we have to bring it up again?” Jongin raised his eyebrow.

“You knew that I was thinking about this so why are you asking?” Baekhyun asked. Jongin just hummed. He knew his friend was correct.

“why.....just why....did things turn out...like this....why?” Baekhyun stared in space.

 Jongin was in the same state as Baekhyun was a few hours ago, except from the fact he was drunk.

 Jongin slurred. “I…*hiccup*....wonder….why…*hiccup*…”

Baekhyun was the one who called his friend over to drink so he could let loose but it was the opposite. His best friend got drunk instead.  After a few drinks Jongin gulped down, Baekhyun forcefully took him home. 

 

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update today!

Hope you like this chapter XD

 

crazystarexo xxx