Chapter 2

My only one

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.

 

After like what 1 hour drive, we reached our hotel rooms and everyone dived into their beds and were dead…well except from me, Sehun and Jongin. Both of them were lying around in my bed staring into space.

“You know hyung, Riya seems different” Sehun broke the silence.

“What do you mean?” Jongin stared at him while knitting his eyebrows.

“I mean she doesn’t seem to recognize us. I mean did you see Jongin-ah! She smiled at hyung! At Baekhyun hyung! I mean after all that that happened 13 years ago, why would she smile at us? You get me?”

Kai just sighed and so did I.

“But did you see her. She looked beautiful! Too gorgeous!” Sehun said with hearts in his eyes.

Kai and I just chuckled and shook our heads. Does she really not remember us? But just then I saw something that shocked me! Tears were rolling down Jongin’s cheeks. That was the first time I saw him cry in 13 years! And I knew that the reason behind the tears had to be one person! Riya! She meant the world to him…and I bet she still does. She was the apple of our eyes! She meant the world to EXO but to me she meant everything, more than the world.

Just why did things turn out like this?

“Jongin-ah are you okay?” Sehun asked worriedly. Kai wiped his tears in a hurry.

“Yea why wouldn’t I. Let’s just stop talking about her okay? We vowed we would never bring her up again!” He looked at us with hurt in his eyes. Just why did things have to turn out hard for us. Why?!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Riya’s P.O.V

 

Well that was a long day. I finally got home and fell flat onto my bed and closed my eyes. But then pictures of todays dinner flew through my mind again. Why where the EXO members here? And why did I feel a strange atmosphere? Strange! This has never happened to me before. But oh well! The good thing is I got to see EXO after like what 8 years after their debut! Yes I am a fan of EXO!

“Riya!!! Come downstairs! Grandma is calling you!” Arun screamed from the other room.

“Yeaaa! I’m coming!” Ugh! What did I do this time? I crossed my fingers and went downstairs. I have a habit of crossing my fingers if I feel like I have done something wrong…hehehe!

I finally reached downstairs as I walked as slow as a turtle. My grandma looked at me and patted to the seat next to her. I sat down next to her and faced my grandad.

“I have an announcement to make to you! Including your brothers!” My grandad said with a straight voice. Oh god! I was dreading what he was gonna say! And by the looks of the faces of my brothers, they were also dreading it.

“We are all going to move to South Korea!” He said.

Wait!! What?!? Why all of a sudden?!

“Wait! What?! Why do we have to go? I mean I don’t want to go! I want to stay here!? I don’t want to leave my friends! And I’m also gonna start University soon and I finally got into a top medical university of my dreams!” I wailed!

“My decision is final! We’re moving to South Korea and that’s that! And plus Riya if you go to Korea, you will be able to train with the best doctors and will be able to study two more extra years and then come back to England and study! It’s a great opportunity!” My Grandad explained softly.

I didn’t want to talk back so I kept quiet and nodded my head. I mean he does have a point but the point is I don’t want to leave my friends or England! I practically lived here nearly all my life. Just then my grandad left the living room and went to the study room leaving all us grandchildren and my grandma.

“So when do we leave?” Neo asked raising his eyebrows.

“Today is the 7th of November so we’re leaving on the 20th.” My grandma replied.

What the hell? Why so early?! I want to cry! Ugh! What is my life?! 

Everyone left the living room and went to their own room leaving me behind. My phone rang making me jolt! I laughed looking at who the caller was.

“Hello.”

“YO! Bish! Where’ve you been? You haven’t been active on the group chat since last night” Jasmine yelled.

“Chill biatch! I was busy, guests you know!”

“Yea yea! Anyway guess what?! I’ve got great news.”

“What is it? I’ve got ty news for you though”

“Well I’ll say mine first cuz you know I’m the best! So listen………WE’RE MOVING TO SOUTH KOREA!” Wait what did she say?!?!?!

“Really??!?!? When you mean by we, who is we?!”

“Like my family, Emily’s, Chaeri’s, Abby’s, Sam and JungAh!”

“ARGHHHH! THAT’S GREAT NEWS! CUZ I’M MOVING TOO!” And so yea that’s how we talked on for like 1 hour about what we’re gonna do before we leave England and what we’re gonna do when we get to Korea.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun’s P.O.V.

 

“Guys our flight has been pushed back for Korea. We’re going to leave on the 20th so we have enough time to roam England!” Suho hyung announced. Everyone started screaming and jumping in joy!

“How about we go sight-seeing tomorrow?! The London eye? I mean it’s a very common place for tourists like us to visit.” Kyungsoo suggested.

“Oooh! Good idea and the advantage is that we have one person in each group that can speak English very well. Baekhyun and Kris. So we can’t get lost.” Luhan hyung pointed out.

“Okay! So then it is settled we’re going sight-seeing tomorrow!” Lay hyung sealed the deal for tomorrow! Just then I got a phone call. I’m not surprised who it is.

“Hello.”

“Hyung!!!! Guess what?!?!?”

“What is it Tan?”

“I’m coming home hyung! I’m leaving for Korea on the 20th.” My eyes widened!

“Really??! We’re leaving on that day as well. What airlines?”

“x-x-x airlines. And whats better is that my friends are moving as well!” I just smiled. Finally our family will be one again!

“That’s great….” “Baekhyun hyung come quick…dinner is ready” Tao called.

“Hey I’ll call you later, see ya” I quickly ended the topic

“Oh okay hyung. Bye.” I disconnected the call and went to the kitchen and sat beside Lay hyung.

“Who was that Baekhyun-ah?” Chen asked.

“Oh! It was BaekTan. He said he’s coming to Korea on the same day as us.”

“That’s great. I have seen him in a while too.” Kris hyung said and the others nodded.

After dinner everyone went back to their rooms and fell asleep as soon as they fell into their beds. Thinking about our schedule for tomorrow makes me smile. It’s going to be a long day but a good day.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This was probably a bad chapter right? I will try and make the next one interesting! Don’t worry it will be kind of saucy XD ! Comment below what you thought of this chapter and subscribe.

Hope you liked this boring chapter :)