R BTS BOYS OR MEN?!

Suga, you ain't that sweet!

‘How can someone who looks so skinny be so heavy?!’ I’m pushing forth V’s back with all of my hands, arms, and body out through my front door.

“Tae Hee!” V turns around in the doorway, hovering at least a head taller than me. I give a questioning look. “You have to tell Yoon—“

“Just because somebody faints, it doesn’t mean that they’re going to die.” V’s concerned look would not disappear since the moment I caught him stirring away a pot of poison in the kitchen. ‘Is he seriously worried about me or is he trying to kill me?’ My brain was trying to process. “It could’ve been a lot of other reasons such as: the heat wave,” me pointing to the dimming skyline, “never exercising,” pinching my abundant belly fat, “a cold,” hacking a cough from the bottom of my tiny adam’s apple—

“What’s going on?” Suga is standing behind V with two black grocery bags in his hands. Suga looks at me with my knees slightly bent, my back hunching over, and a fist close to my mouth as I was attempting to gag a cough out. Enough of me and my crazy actions, I’m sure he thought. Then he looks at V, who’s staring back at Suga with burning desires of confusion in his eyes.

“Hyung,” He states firmly. Suga and V were having a staring contest until the gentle wind blew into both their eyes. It lasted exactly 1.03 seconds. “Tae Hee and I—“ V starts confessing.

“We’re eating meat tonight.” Suga holds up the black grocery bags and smiles his deceivingly sweet smile.

“Gogi?!” In an instant, V skedaddles away from me towards Suga with sparkling stars in his eyes, hitting Suga’s chest softly and digging his own toes into the gravel as if he wouldn’t get any meat if he didn’t act cute.

“Hull…” (A Korean phrase meaning ‘speechless’) ‘Maybe they’ve been on one too many broadcasting shows.’ I think to myself.

“Let’s go eat meat!” Suga s his hips with each jump he takes towards his house—not even taking a second glance at me. I sigh, turning away to reenter my home.

“Tae Hee!” I turn around as a small white package comes flying my way and hitting me in my face. My hand-eye coordination—thanks to the defense of my face-- has not failed me for once in my life. I turn the package around.

Stay home when you’re on your period.

I don’t need another hormonal lady chasing me down just to faint in the streets—

Though you know, who can resist my irresistible Suga charm?

-Suga <3

A twitching smile creeps unto my face, looking at the two boyish men (?) skipping down the street, arm in arm, as the sun is setting. I enter my house, closing the door behind me. A second later, I come out yelling at the top of my lungs, “Suga, you ain’t that sweet!” I hope he heard me loud and clear.