V THE 4D ALIEN?!

Suga, you ain't that sweet!

V and I are sitting across from each other in a rundown and isolate coffee shop. The warmth of the coffee mug warms up my hands. V’s burning glance has left since we left the playground. His eyes-- full of worry, passion, danger, and wilderness. His eyes that I could never read. His eyes.

“Don’t like a guy like Suga,” V clearly states. “You can’t like him.”

‘What is this? A drama? V’s going to confess to me?! Am I in some sort of love triangle right now?!’

“Because I like him.”

‘Say what?’ My brain’s blown.

“I liked him the moment he walked in through the BTS dorm five years ago. Everything about him, I like it. I suppose it’s a bit difficult to explain why you like someone when you just like them for who they are.” Small fly flies through my open accessible mouth. “You really ought to close your mouth. Your breath stinks.”

I scoff, speechless maybe—but more because of V’s confession.

“You can’t like him,” I whisper.

V raises one eyebrow. “I never thought you who were homopho—“

“Because I like Suga!” I shout. V props both his elbows onto the table, leaning in closer to me—eyes not very far from each other.

“He doesn’t like you. Didn’t you see the way he was running away from you earlier today? You tackled him like a thug.” V’s voice is deep and threatening.

“That’s because he was shy,” I whisper—looking into the black coffee mug.

“Shy from what?” V scoffs.

“We.. K-kiss—“ my voice disappears with word. V slurps on his strawberry smoothie.

“Just because he kissed you—you think he likes you?” There’s amusement in his voice. My fluster, face turning beet red our of sheer embarrassment. “He doesn’t like you.”

I glare at V—the complete two-face. ‘How can a face that innocent have such a devious and delusional mind? Of course a kiss means something!’ V hovers across the table, cupping his big and gentle hands on top of mine. His other hands gently caress my chin, making me look up. Then, ever so gently, his lips touch mine.

Strawberries and cream. Sweet, bitter, flavorful—melting into one. That’s how V’s lips tasted and it was reflective of his soul.

 

I slam the desk, shooting out of my seat. V’s blond hair turns darker and darker as the coffee drips down from the top of his roots to his highly arched nose to the bottom of his perfectly V shaped chin.

V smirks, the dripping coffee off the corner of his lips with his tongue.

“See? A kiss has different interpretation. It pisses you off. A kiss is nothing more than a kiss to me. For Suga, I’m sure that kiss meant nothing but a thanks; an act of service.” V’s smirk is gone and he’s glaring at me like a hunting wolf. “Do you want to try again to see what else you could feel?” Corner of his lips curl up. I turn away.

Walking is supposed to take you somewhere. But I’m standing in the same spot, legs trembling as if the world is spinning a million miles per second. The gravity is pulling my body closer and closer to the ground with each passing second. I lean towards the wall, hoping for a grip on something—on reality; but I just slide down, clasping my body tightly with my arms. Shallow Breaths. Very very shallow.  Blank.