SUGA SPENDS THE NITE

Suga, you ain't that sweet!

The corners of my lips tremble tremendously as the silence in the room is feeling heavier and heavier. I fiddle with the wooden chopsticks in my hand, not being able to contain the excitement in me. BANG! I slam the chopsticks down onto the coffee table. “IN YO FACE, PUNK!” I my chest forward at Suga, getting all gansta, bursting his personal bubble. Suga’s limbs fold up like a cooked crawfish, protecting himself from my mobster mode. His pretty pink lips curl up a bit into a half smile, which also protrudes out a bit whenever he’s dumbfounded. His eyes are twice his original size, in shock of what just happened. “PUAHAHAHA!!” Like a sprinkler, my saliva projects from the inside keeping of my mouth onto Suga’s once dry face. Suga shuts his eyes to protect them from being invaded by the saliva. He’s biting hard onto the corner of his lips, revealing his perfectly straightened and white teeth. GASP! I cover my mouth with both my hands. In one clean swipe, he uses his right middle finger to remove the biggest splatter of the spit resting on his right cheek. He opens his revenged filled eyes, looks at me and grabs a kimbab. “GAHH!! WHUT ARE YEW—“ Kimbab after kimbab, Suga’s shoving kimbab down my throat. “STAPH!!” I punch and kick as I try to shove him away from me. He’s stronger than what I remember.  

“PUAHAHAHA!!” He’s laughing but he’s avoiding my face. As if he’s extremely bothered by the imperfectly broken wooden chopstick of his, he stares at it—holding it in one hand and his other hand through his wine colored bangs. “,” he quietly mummers. My left hand cautiously tries to comfort him. He suddenly grabs my wrist and pins me down onto the couch. Then, with visible tears in his eyes, he says, “You had me worried about you, Tae Hee.” He looks down at my lips. After a moment of silence, he smirks. “Is that what you expect me to say?” he says, coldly. He lets go and stuffs another kimbab in his mouth before pushing me off the couch with his sour smelling feet. “Get off. I need my beauty sleep, now.”

“This is my house!” I stomp as I whine.

“It doesn’t give you the right to kill your parents off,” he says bluntly, closing his eyes and crossing his arms in front of his chest.

I skitter across the living room and point at the calendar. “Look! Look! They’re coming home in two days! They’re alive and well!!”

“Mmhmm,” Suga hums in his deep voice, turning about on the couch to find a comfortable spot like a cat.

“Humph.” I cross my arms and head off to my room.

I come right back out as I toss a blanket onto Suga’s fetal positioned body on my couch and turn off the lights.

“Sleep well,” I hear Yoon Gi whisper.

 

The next morning:

I walk out of my bedroom and check if Yoon Gi is still sleeping on my couch but he’s not there. The remains of last night late meal are cleaned up, spotless—but the blanket is left scrambled on the couch. I head over to fold it when I hear a door creaking open with the water running. Someone’s whistling. The happy tune is coming in closer and closer. There, only his lower portion of the body wrapped in a small white towel and the rest revealing his nicely toned upper body, V stands. It takes a minute for V to understand the situation. “Hyung?” He asks me, dazed and confused. I shake my head side to side, slowly. “Aahhhh!!!!!!” V starts screaming first. The, we both scream. V tries to scramble away but accidently drops his towel, revealing his— everything. V and I both look down and look back at each other, embracing the moment. “AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” the shrieking get twice as loud.

 

My eyes snap open. I’m panting as I shot up from my bed. The daylight is barely there as I look out my window.

I go out into the hallway to use the restroom when the bathroom door suddenly flings open.

Yoon Gi stands shocked with his dripping wet hair. “Morning,” he says casually as he brushes his way past me. He smells like the rose garden shampoo I use.

“Morning,” I mummer.

“You okay? I heard you screaming earlier,” I follow him to the living room couch as he’s putting on his sweater on top of his plain white tee. I suddenly remember my dream. I sit silent for a second then start giggling remembering V’s—*ahem* (well, I’m embarrassed. Must I say it? HEHE!) Yoon Gi’s raises an eyebrow and simply ignores me as he makes his way towards the front door. He’s putting on his grey sneakers now.

“Are you going home?” He gets up and faces me.

“Tae Hee, you know my number if you want to see me,” he teasing.

“Are you going to come over again, tonight?”

“Probably not. Besides your parents coming home tonight, if I keep on sneaking out, they might misunderstand and think I have a secret girlfriend or something.”

“As if!” I laughing, ALMOST bombarding his face with my saliva again.

“What do you mean?! I’m fabulous!” He pops one of his feet up to a 90-degree angle and hops once like a princess. “I almost forgot,” he said, poker face on. “If my mom calls, ignore it. If my mom leaves a message, delete it. If my mom tells you anything—just say you’re busy.”

“What are you getting at?”

“Just say you’re busy! I have to go.” He opens the door. I poke my head out. He turns around one last time while jogging away backwards and pointing at me. “Just say you’re busy!” I smile, seeing him almost trip as he makes his way back home next door. The streets are filling with a warm orange glow as the sun is now starting to rise.