SUGA B TRIPPANG!

Suga, you ain't that sweet!

“I heard you last night.” Yoon Gi’s lean body casually props itself against my mailbox outside my house as I make my way out in the early afternoon.

“What?” My footsteps quicken as I rush past him, knowing confrontation is coming my way.

“Where you headed off to so quickly?” Yoon Gi tugs onto the hook of my backpack making my body snap against the pull of the straps. I spin around full speed, glancing up into his mischievously smiling eyes.

“What?!” I bellow. Yoon Gi’s shocked half smile appears on his face. He smiles like this whenever he doesn’t know how to react. ‘Stop playing with me, idiot.’ I turn back around and try to head down the steep street.

“I just asked you where you’re going. Geez.” He lets go and catches up a few step to walk alongside me. From my peripheral vision, I could tell he’s scanning me from head to toe, judging me on the flowery sun dress I have on with my sandals which shows off my perfectly pedicured pink toe nails.

“What are you staring at, ert?” I snap, embarrassed and too nervous about what he’ll say.

Putting his hands in his short pockets, “Are you still on your period or something?” I blush at his careless teasing.

“Of-Of course! What?! You think periods only last a day?! I’M ALWAYS ON MY FREAKING PERIOD!” People stop their morning jogs and look over at me.

Yoon Gi’s judging my outburst response. He clears his throat, leans in closer to my ears and whispers, “Then, you should really get that checked out.” He chuckles and continues on with his stroll.

“Idiot,” I whisper underneath my breath. My two fists clench tightly.

4 minutes into the silent and rather awkward walk:

Yoon Gi’s following my ever footstep. I stop in my tracks and turn around again, pointing my index finger. “What are you—“ Yoon Gi’s chin is right in front of me as I spin around. We’re no more than half a foot away. If we were any closer, there could have been some sort of another lip to lip incident.

“What are you doing?” He turns my head around with the tip of his fingers, making me face forward. He walks past me.

“Would you stop following me?!” I whine, staring at me go past me.

“From what I see, you’re the one standing behind me, Tae Hee,” he says coolly.

“Idiot! Idiot! Idiot!” I hiss underneath the burning growl. My fists clench tighter and tighter.

 

20 minutes of the frustrating and detouring walk:

After a detour towards the sketch gang alleyway, roundabout three times around the elementary playground, and turning left and right at random streets, I managed to lose Yoon Gi along the way. I arrive at the BTS mini drama shooting location, due to V’s invitation from a day earlier.

I peek about in-between the audience and the crew, looking for the top of V’s blonde hair.

“Oh! Isn’t that Tae Hee?” someone shouts oh so nonchalantly. With eyeliner and makeup perfectly packed unto the face and a deliciously charming outfit on, Yoon Gi stands in the midst of the crowd, smiling innocently at me. He dodges the crowd and makes his way over to me. Talking sarcastically. “I guess I was right. You’re the one who was following me.” I roll my eyes. “What are you doing here?”

Before I can answer, someone calls my name. “Tae Hee! Tae Hee!” V’s jumping up and down like a flapping penguin in the distance. “Tae Hee!” Suga looks at V and then, back at me.

“When did you guys get so close?” Yoon Gi’s judgmental voice peeks through—but it’s different than this morning. It has a tone of annoyance in it. Yoon Gi scoffs.

“Tae Hee!” V shoves his way through the cast and crew, only to have Yoon Gi punch him in the stomach. “Tae… Hee…” V groans, holding tightly unto his stomach.

Suga chuckles, massaging V’s shoulders. V furrows his eyebrows, grimacing at the pain. “Have your Choco abs melted in the summer heat, V?” Yoon Gi’s acting like a jerk as he caresses V’s stomach.

“No. They’re still here.” V lifts his white shirt, revealing his perfectly structured six pack abs. “What about you, hyung?” V’s eyes are really contemplating on where Suga’s abs are.

Yoon Gi hesitates for a moment and backs down. “Sorry, man.” Suga casually puts an arm around V for a hug but V tightens that hug to a point where V’s hands slide down and grab firmly unto Yoon Gi’s round and perky tush—making him toss V  by my side. tries to be smooth. I laugh an awkward laugh—not knowing exactly what happened. V suddenly pulls me closer to him as he puts his long arm around me. I look at V who’s looking at Suga with such passion.

“I forgive you!” V beams his rectangular smile at Suga.

‘V likes Yoon Gi, no? He confessed, no? Did I not just witness a nice tender intimate rear-end squeezing moment? Two wholesome squeezes, too! What’s this 4D alien doing?’ Blown mind by what I just witnessed.

Suga clears his throat. “So, you guys up to something today?” Suga hesitates looking around, taking a mouthful of water.

“No. Tae Hee promised me a date.” My neck cracks from looking over at V too quickly. He beams his smile like he just won the noble prize.

“Da-Date?!” Yoon Gi sprays the water in his mouth unto J-Hope—an innocent passerby.

“AHH! WHAT IS THIS?!” J-Hope, with his long chin protruding out from disgust, throws Suga a dirty death glare. Suga, afraid of J-Hope punch, creates an X in front of his face. “You guys are going on a date?” J-Hope coos with gentle spirit and hope as he turns his attention to V and me.

“Yup!” V pulls me closer to his warm body, putting his arm around me.

“AWW! HOW KE--UWT!” J-Hope squeals like a dolphin, jumping how fan girls do when they meet BTS. He imitates a cat, brining two fists up to his face to show his very special talent: aegyo. “My favorite two Tae’s—your couple name can be TAE TAE!” His shoulders bounce up when he says ‘Tae’ and down with another ‘Tae’. He brings a hand to his ear as if he can hear something in the distance. “There’s a bell to it! TAE (up) TAE (down)! THE TAE (up) TAE (down) COUPLE! HOW KEWT!!!!” J-Hope squeals, completely satisfied by his own shipping name. His aegyo has officially exploded from all the possible holes in his body.  

“Whutt?” Snoopy-- A human sized dog mascot comes running from the midst of the crowd. Dismembering the white and black head of a dog, Jungkook reveals himself-- flips his hair so that his cold bottled up sweat splatters onto the side of my cheek. “You guys are going on a date?” Jungkook whines with innocent tears forming behind his eyes. “V hyung? With her?” His eyes turn into a prying tiger’s.

“What date?” Suga shoves Jungkook out of the way, making him fall perfeclt into V’s sweet and open embrace. “Da-date?” Suga can’t seem to get his words past “date”.

“You know. It’s where two people go and maybe grab something to eat—just to hang out.” Jin comes over with a spoon in one hand and pudding in another. Jin shoves pudding down his mouth as Suga throws him a death glare.

“I know what a date is!” Suga jumps up and down like an impatient child. Jungkook, like a damsel in distress, pouts and batters his long eyelashes as he stares longingly into V’s perfectly structured face.

“Suga hyung. It’s not like you like Tae Hee or anything.” Jimin comes over to the chaos and snatches Jungkook out from V’s tenderness. Jungkook seems reluctant. “So what’s the problem? I think TAE TAE’s such a cute name for this lovely couple.” Jimin winks at me as his hips side bump me, closing the gap between V and me.  

“Suga hyung, what are you doing? It’s almost your turn to shoot.” Rapmon reveals himself—dressed in a pink Hello Kitty apron with matching Hello Kitty slippers. He has a matching frying pan and spatula in his hands. Suga looks at all the members around us, now. He, then, looks down at his white converse and lets out a soft chuckle as he gently glides his thumb against his soft, pink lips. Yoon Gi looks up at me and smiles the brightest smile I’ve ever seen him. He grabs my hand and we make it out of the crowd, running away from the rest of the world.

That is, until he trips on a purple shovel prop and passes out. 

Author's Note: 

The end of this story is coming near! So, things will be moving pretty fast from now on. If there are any comments or feedback on how you think the story will end, now is the time to let your voice be heard! Please feel free to leave comments below! or not-- either way is cool as long as you're enjoying yourself. =) On the side note, thank you so very much for those who has subscribed to me and have been following up with my story. I feel so honored that you guys would take the time to read this fanfiction written by yours truly. You guys are really really awesome. =)

Please stay tuned to the end! 

<3 funnyransom