BTS MINI DRAMA?!

Suga, you ain't that sweet!

“I think I love you.” Suga’s murmured the five longing words in his deep voice, making my heart stop beating—as if that was possible. I look up into his eyes-- and without fail, his burning glance meets mine. Without hesitation—as if he’s done this so many times before-- he leans in closer and closer to me until we’re close enough that I can smell his sweet pepero breath inches away from my nose. And despite the summer heat, the temperature rising in my face felt hotter than the sunlight, itself. I close my eyes, not completely sure what to expect, but anticipating that it’ll be a warm and loving touch.

THUNK.

My eyes shot open out of sheer pain. I rub my forehead, frantically, hoping it’ll rub the pain away. “Hahaha!!” Suga’s, with his irresistible lips, is now laughing at me with a pepero stick in his mouth. “What were you thinking, you ert? What’d you close your eyes for? I was just reaching for the pepero behind you. Weird kid,” he said, chuckling nonstop. I rolled my eyes, and crossed my legs as I put them on top of the wooden glass table. I laugh—hoping it’ll repress the raging war of hormones in me.

“I know,” I tried, failing miserably at trying to be cool. “I just couldn’t take looking at your ugly face so close to mine.” I gulp, hoping he’s not noticing my bright red cheeks. He has a shocked expression on his face.

“Okay! Calm yo self, Tae Hee! Why are you taking everything so seriously?” He says half jokingly. He gets up. “Anyways, I have to get going but thanks for helping me practice the skit for the BTS mini-drama.” He shuffles my short hair with his hands, messing it up, as he makes his way out of my patio.

“Yoon Gi,” I follow him as he makes his way out. Suga turns around suddenly, making me bump into his hard chest. With his right index finger, he pushes the middle of my forehead.

“I know you’re not a #1 fan of Bangtan—but I mean, one of your closest childhood friend is a member of it. Can’t you at least pretend to be caught up in the latest news?”

“What do you mean?” He hunches over, being once again, invading my space. Then, he holds up the script he has in his hands.

“BTS mini drama is shooting around here.” He backs off, giving me a chance to regain my proper pose. “So, you’ll see me around. Help me with my lines, okay? I’ll need it.” He said, smirking. Then, his pretty legs lead him out the doors-- leaving me only his broad shoulders for me to remember. The middle of my forehead still burns as if Suga’s touch had a magical fiery touch.

“Dummy. Don’t touch me if you’re not going to make me yours.”