Transfered

Bride To Be

Chanyeol’s POV

 

Angry and pissed off that my Gramps did this behind my back, I headed toward his office and open the door violently without knocking. Gramps sat there with his newspaper and looked up as if he knew I was coming.

“Have a seat.” He said. “You came here to talk right?”

“Ani. I won’t have a seat.” I answered. “In fact, what were you thinking!? Bringing a random girl in our home! I told you already that I won’t marry anyone of your choosing!”

“And why not?”

“Be-because! I ALREADY HAVE A GIRLFRIEND! SINCE A MONTH AGO!”

“Bring her here.”

“Wh-what?”

“Bring her here. Then I will see if she is fit for you. Until then, you are going to be married to Sohyun by the end of school.”

I slammed the door behind me as I left. I couldn’t believe Gramps! He wants to rush the wedding until graduation! He must be going insane! Looking over to my left, I see the girl with the freakishly weird eyes.

Angry as I was, I just passed her, knocking into her shoulders on purpose. Anyone who comes into my life and ruins it, will never be accepted here. At least by me.

The next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm. Hoping that everything was a dream and that Gramps was still in the hospital. As I walked down the stairs and into the dining room, I see Gramps and a girl eating breakfast.

Losing my appetite, I turned the other direction, leaving the both of them to have their ‘special’ time. I could hear Gramps yelling from behind, telling me to come back. But, I didn’t care. If that girl is there, I won’t.

Immediately after, I texted Eunji, asking to meet up and she agreed. She told me that she had something to tell me and I needed to tell her something as well.

Arriving at the café, I ordered an ice Americano and waited for her in the VIP room like she wanted. Ten minutes later, she arrived, full on hat and sunglasses. Feeling upset that she still seemed to want to keep our relationship a secret, I said what I needed to tell her.

“I. We need to tell people about us. Especially my gramps.” I said with a serious face. “He told me that I’m going to have to marry someone else. So I need you to come with me, so I can introduce you to him.”

“Fine.” She crossed her arms. “If that’s what you want.”

 

“GRAMPS!” I yelled out, as both Eunji and I walked into the house. “Are you here!?”

“What’s with the noise Park Chanyeol?” Gramps said as the girl was pushing him in the wheel chair.

“This is Eunji, my girlfriend.” I introduced. “Now that you know, I don’t have to marry that girl over there right? So Eunji and I will be on our way now.”

“Not. So. Fast.” Gramps chuckled. “I never said you were off the hook if you introduced me to your girlfriend. I only told you I would consider. BUT! I will tell you the exact same thing as I did with Sohyun. If you still feel the same way as you do right now about this marriage, then I will break it off. So until then, you two are still to be engaged.”

 

Sohyun’s POV

 

Even better! I thought to myself. Now that Chanyeol has a girlfriend, these months will go by fast!

Looking at her complexion, I couldn’t help but notice her flawless skin. Not to mention her slim body and her long wavy hair. Any girl would be envious of her.

As she left and Gramps went back into his office, Chanyeol came up to me and crossed his arms with an arrogant look to his face. He inched closer and met eye to eye with me.

“You have no chance.” He mocked. “I will never feel anything towards you, so don’t get your hopes up. Got it?”

“Trust me. You and I both.” I whispered so quietly, he could not hear what I said.

The next morning, I was getting ready for my first day at the new school. Looking at the uniform, I could tell this school was for the rich kids. Sighing, I went downstairs and into the kitchen to get something quick to eat for breakfast.

But as soon as I got into the dinning room, Gramps was already waiting with a table full of food. Chanyeol looked unpleased to see me wearing a uniform from his school.

“It’s bad enough that she lives with us. Now we have to go to the same school!” Chanyeol shouted. “I’m done. I’m leaving.” Slamming the door behind him, Gramps placed his hand on mine.

“Sorry about my grandson, sometimes he could be a bit…”

“It’s okay. I expected him to react that way.” I told Gramps.

After finishing breakfast, I headed toward the front door and a person escorted me to a car, a nice, fancy car. As we pulled up to the school, which looked like a college campus, all the other cars were in a line in order to drop of the students in the front.  Every one was wearing name brand shoes, bags and even jewelry.

Not wanting to wait in the crazy, long line, I unfasten my seat belt and opened the door, telling the driver I could walk from where we were parked. The closer I got to the school, I could notice everyone looking at me. I had already expected this.

I got into the school and into the office. That’s where I received my homeroom and schedule. My homeroom teacher guided me to the room. She opened the door and asked everyone to quiet down and for me to introduce myself. Noticing everyone stares, I continued my introduction and saw that Chanyeol and his girlfriend were too, in my class.

After, I headed toward the empty seat in the far back corner near the window. Everyone still had his or her eyes on me. I passed Chanyeol who didn’t look at me as I walked by him. Who could blame him?

When I sat down, the boy next to me tapped my shoulder and smiled.

“Anyeong! Remember me?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Hi everyone!! I am ABSOLUTLY HAPPY RIGHT NOW! Not only did I just made an update, BUT, I also am going to see BTS in concert!!! Not only that, I ALSO GET TO HIGH FIVE THEM!!! Found out the news today and I am so stoked! Can't wait any longer!

Remember to subscribe and comment! :)