Remembrance

Bride To Be

Hyungshik’s POV~

 

Remembering the incident with the girl who had the gray eyes made me laugh every ten minutes. I laughed so frequently even Chanyeol looked at me weirdly. But I couldn’t help myself. I have never met anyone so interesting before.

Even when studying abroad, I never met a person with her colored eyes before. I wonder if she was self-conscience about them, since she looked away every time I tried to face her. I laughed once again after remembering what she told me.

“Yah, Hyungshik. What are you thinking about?” Chanyeol asked as he placed his arm around my shoulder. “A girl? Someone caught your eye?”

“Hmm… I guess you could say that.” I replied back, pulling out the hundred-dollar bill the girl placed in my hands.

“What is this? You know I don’t need this.”

“Remember. At the club you drop this in front of a girl.” I laughed.

“Ahhh. I remember now. Why do you have it?”

“I bumped into her at the club. She told me to tell you that you can screw yourself and she didn’t need your dirty money.” After telling Chanyeol, I couldn’t help but to laugh even louder.

I have never met anyone who had turned down the “great” Chanyeol before. Everyone, ever since we were kids, had loved him. All the girls fall for him and the guys admired him.

“Che. Her loss, not mine.” Chanyeol tried to grab the money out of my hands, but I didn’t let him. “What are you doing? I thought you said that she was going to give this back to me?”

“I did. But doesn’t mean I will.” I told him, waving the money in the air. “Let’s go out to eat. My treat. Or should I say technically yours.”

 

Sohyun’s POV~

Ok, so here’s the plan. Just walk up to Gramps and tell him exactly what you think. Easy right? Who am I kidding? How am I supposed to tell a crazy old man that I don’t want to marry his grandson! I thought to myself as I walked back and forth in front of the hospital room.

That’s when I saw someone very familiar. She was a girl from my school, even worse, my classmate. She would always tease me about my eyes, calling me names everyday. Just to make sure that I would feel awful by the end of the day.

I would be lying if I said I didn’t. As soon as she saw me, she walked right over and gave me this evil smirk.

“Hey freak show.” She laughed. “Going to get your albino eyes checked?” Wanting to ignore her, I walked away. When I brushed passed her, she scoffed and grabbed my hair from the back of my head.

“Yah. Who told you to walk away from me, huh? You’re lucky enough that I am talking to you!”

Almost screaming for help, Gramps came out of nowhere and hit the girl on the hand with his cane. Immediately letting go, she yelled in pain.

“Hey, hey, hey.” Gramps said sternly. “What are you doing to my granddaughter-in-law. I looked at him, and he looked at me mouthing the words to not say anything. “Look here missy. Do you know who I am?” The girl shook her head. “I’m the CEO of Samsung. If you don’t believe it, check right now.”

In disbelief, both the girl and I checked our phones to see if it was true. And it was! The picture of the CEO and Gramps are the same! Feeling embarrassed, the girl quickly left, as I stood there in complete shock.

“Hmph! Girls like her will regret these things in the future! Where are here parents? They need to teach that girl a life lesson!” Gramps scolded to no one.

 

“About this so-called marriage.” I started to say. I could see Gramps’ face lit up after hearing the word marriage. “As I thought, I cannot be engaged to your grandson. It would be fair to him. I think he should be marrying someone he loves and not of someone you pick for him. A family should be together because they love one another. So I am truly sorry.”

“Hmmm. Is that so?” He calmly said.

“Yes, and I will make sure that I pay you back for all the expenses you paid for my grandfather.”

“Well. If you won’t marry my grandson… I guess you have to pay me back.”
“OF COURSE! No doubt in mind!”
“Tomorrow.”

“H-huh?”

“You have until tomorrow to pay everything.” Gramps deviously smiled.

“H-How much was the b-bill?” I started to stutter when he mentioned he want me to pay him back the very next day. Gramps handed me the copy of the receipt. My jaw literally dropped.

“TH-TH-TH-THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS!” I yelled so loudly that almost every one could hear me. I looked around, silently apologizing to everyone. “There’s no way I can pay that much by tomorrow. Is there a way I can pay you back? An extention? Work for you? Anything?”

After giving it some thought, Gramps finally mentioned something. “How about this?”

 

 

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

Subscribe and read the next chapter to find out!! Also, check our my other story that I am going to be working on. I made that story a long LONG time ago and wanted to start it again! Link (Click on title) ->

Hopelessly in Love

Eunyoung is in love with her sister's boyfriend. She's been in love since the first time they met. But, he started dating her older sister, Jiwon. Will Eunyoung hide her feelings? Or will she do anything to get his attention? It's a battle between the sisters.

Characters: Eunyoung, Hakyeon (N), Jiwon, Ken

If you watched the Romantic and The Idol Season 2, you know where I will be coming from! If you haven't, I recommend you to watch it!