eight.

Love_Mark's Diary

(prepare for extremely long rant)

I'm going to be completely honest here. Although I'm a little ashamed, the thought of 'All EXO-L's are bad and should seriously take a chill pill' has crossed my mind more than once. However, I know for a fact that I would never EVER degrade a whole entire fandom because of one, maybe a couple, or even a lot of people because the other people in the fandom were not a part of it.

The people I despise, yes despise; not hate, not dislike, but DESPISE are the ignorant ones. I don't care if you have a different opinion than me. I don't care if you're cursing me in your head. But if you cross the line and dare say something to insult or disrespect another person when you don't know what they're thinking, when you don't understand the whole situation, when you don't even know who some of those people are, it's sickening to think that we live in a world like that!

So when an article from Koreaboo comes out and says, "EXO-L's freak out after girl is accused of reaching hand down Lay's pants" I was about to punch that idiotic girl in the face. But I stayed reasonable and decided to click on the article so I wouldn't accuse someone I didn't know without knowing the whole story. (link) If you look at the article though, it states, "However, it was later revealed that due to the angle and lighting, many of the commenting EXO-L's had misinterpreted the photo. In fact, the fan was holding onto the metal barrier between Lay and the rest of the audience." After reading this, I calmed down and thought that everything was okay now. And being the type of person to look at the comments for an article, it was sort of expected that I would be mad. However, I didn't get too mad because I knew that people just needed to calm down and understand the situation better.

But what's EXTREMELY upsetting is when I see a comment that says, "" in big capital letters. DID YOU NOT READ THE ARTICLE AT ALL? Did you not read the explanation?! Of course I was angry.

That's not it. Like I said before, I'm absolutely disgusted by people who degrade a whole group of people when they don't try to understand. Here is our sweet little conversation:

I've decided to give this person some mercy and didn't include his/her name. If you are anything like this, I hope you will try to be kinder from now on. You can unsubscribe from any of my stories if you want.

Thank you to all of the people who favorited and retweeted me. I'm glad to know that there are still reasonable people out there.

Also, bless these wonderful people! I won't include their Twitters either but these people are gifts sent from heaven (like the people who showed me support and all of you beautiful people!):

A lot of you don't know this but I read and appreciate every single comment, upvote, and sub I recieve!

An author always indebted to her passionate readers,

Love_Mark