twenty.

Love_Mark's Diary

HEY~ WE GOT ANOTHER SUBBIE. I THINK I SHOULD MAKE A NAME FOR YALL, LIKE A FANDOM OR SOMETHING! Yall can decide because I stink at that lol. I'd probably end up calling all of you 'diaries'. Creative, I know :) BUT THEN AGAIN, THANK YOU TO HanasaysXO!!!! It means a lot!

So yes, I J-Hope that all of my dear silent readers *points to all 4 subbies* will take this chance to comment and suggest a 'fandom' name!

I'm serious, I'll probably still be dorky enough to thank every subbie, even if it reaches 100 or even over that! SO YEAHHHHH

But honestly, I'm so jelly of those people going to KCON LA because GOT7 and Monsta X are amazing! And SUJU and Red Velvet and Eric Nam and Kim Soo Hyun and basically everyone there!

OOH. Do any of you like watching Studio Ghibli movies? I just finished watching 'When Marnie Was There' and 'Grave of the Fireflies' and I would have cried if my sister wasn't there, tbh. I have also already watched 'Ponyo', 'My Neighbor Totoro', and 'Howl's Moving Castle' which are all AMAZING MOVIES AND SO ARE THE ONES I JUST WATCHED. If you want to become Studio Ghibili trash with me, comment about that too! I'm planning on watching Spirited Away next!

Don't forget to comment,

Love_Mark

This adorable troll~ *smh*