fourteen.

Love_Mark's Diary

Sawwy for getting emotional last entry :( It's just my mom and sister were pressuring me again but I understand they just want the best for me, even if it's not shown in the nicest way possible.

Anyways, I just randomly had this thought in my head so I was like, why don't I share it to my readers?

You know those cliche best friend stories where there's two besties that end up falling for one another? Yeah, I actually had that. Him and I were tight since 2nd grade. Like, *crosses fingers* this tight. We had the same 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grade teacher. I think it was around third grade when I started liking him.

One thing you should know is that my friends totally shipped us before I even had feelings for him. There were a lot of Vietnamese people in my school, us two included. I guess that's what made me notice him. It's just that Asian people are more my physical appearance ideal type. I don't mean to be rascist in saying blacks or whites or whatever race is ugly but it's just that Asian people are more my style. I think it was the same way for him.

I didn't realize my feelings for him until 5th grade, when we were sitting next to each other. We would joke around, laugh, hang out during recess, eat together during lunch. Of course with our mutal friends though.

We confessed on the last day of school- sorta. We had promised each other to say who we like on the last day so I had to say it. At that time I was smart like I am now so of course I knew it was just a crush and I didn't really like him. Plus, we were young and I was defenitely not looking for a boyfriend at age 10. So I said, "If I had to choose someone, it would be you." He said the same thing and we exchanged Kik accounts.

Over the summer we talked on Kik and evetually started sending hearts to each other. It was at that stage in our realationship. I never considered him my boyfriend though. We were more than friends, but less than lovers.

Eventually it died out. We stopped contacting each other around the first month of sixth grade and I met him a couple times after because of various reasons.

Sometimes I think about him but other than that, I don't like him anymore. It was sort of like affection for him instead.

So yeah, my first real crush was like that. I've had the pre-school ones and kindergarten ones too. Sorry for writing this and wasting your time XD. I just thought of him because I was looking through my 5th grade yearbook.

If you want to know why I usually think of him, I usually make a lot of fan fic ideas with me as the girl. He's always that best friend that gets rejected or the main guy gets jealous of...

Sorry for slow updating,

Love_Mark