twelve.

Love_Mark's Diary

*mad* OMFG my mom and sister keep telling me to take Universal Classes since I don't do much during the summer but OMFG DO I HAVE TO? Like, it's summer. IT'S FRIDGING SUMMER!!! I ALREADY SELF-ENROLLED MYSELF FOR MY SCHOOL'S SUMMER ACADEMY SO TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO TAKE 2 FUDGING CLASSES ONLINE BECAUSE I WAKE UP LATE BECAUSE OF STUPID INSOMNIA THAT I STUPIDLY INHERITED FROM MY MOTHER SO I CAN'T GO TO SLEEP EVEN AFTER 2 HOURS OF GOING TO BED SO AGAIN TELL ME WHY I HAVE TO TAKE TWO UNIVERSAL CLASSES?! IS IT BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF ATHLETIC SKILLS? MY DISLIKE FOR GOING OUTSIDE? MY NATURAL INTROVERTNESS THAT TELLS ME TO DISLIKE SWEATING, THE SUN?! DOES IT EVEN MAKE SENSE? HOW DOES TAKING UNIVERSAL CLASSES HELP ME SLEEP BETTER? THAT'S LIKE TELLING ME EATING BANANAS LIKE MONKEYS WILL HELP ME CLIMB. IT DOESN'T. MAKE. SENSE!

*calming* On the other hand, I'm starting to write little by little everyday so yay! I had an idea for an EXO x OC fic (main character not decided). It sorta has that same idea of the ice queen who's heartless and is sort of loner in school... Yeah, I know, I write really cliche things so I'll try to make it as interesting as possible. It'll probably be pre-written so I might upload it in like... a year or two? Yeah... But I just want to know if it sounds okay or like... no? Maybe I shouldn't upload it? I don't know, I just wrote it to relieve stress so here's the description: 


A girl who sees everything, hears everything, and feels nothing.

 

A boy who is so innocent, so pure, but so broken.

 

Two souls who are not what they seem. Two hearts that are so different, yet so alike.

 

The story of him and her will break your heart, piece by piece, brick by brick. Then slowly build it back up, restoring the pieces to their original places. Broken to complete, beginning to end, they stand together, side by side, until the end of time.


The foreward is:


Foreward: Her

 

Of course I didn’t expect him to understand. I was being me and he was being himself. Whoever said opposites attract probably didn’t understand people and how they work.

 

I was just casually going to school, like always, being my quiet self, away from others, when he decided to bump into me. Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have a problem with him. In fact, no one in this whole school had a problem with him. He was sort of like me, quiet. But what set us apart was that he was sociable. Easy to work with, friends that were popular and handsome, he himself a good-looking guy.

 

No, I didn’t have a crush on the boy, nor any of his egotistical friends. Yes, egotistical. They all thought that it was okay to bully others, to laugh at someone’s pain, to think that they were better than someone else. I mentally scoff every time I hear them talk about themselves as if they were more high and mighty than Korea’s greatest leader, King Sejong.

 

He himself wasn’t anything like his friends. He was sort of the opposite, actually. It wasn’t like he thought of himself as a higher person than others. Well, it’s not like I would know that. In my two years of observing the people at this school, he was probably the hardest to read, to understand, to predict. One day he might be smiling along with his friends as they hang out in the hallways and the next, he’ll be telling them that they’re going too far.

 

Like I said before though, we’re opposites. Him and I, we just don’t match, no matter the immense similarities in personality. But the way we think, I can tell that we are no perfect match. We, no matter how much we try, will never be good friends. At least, that’s what I conclude from my observing.

 

When he bumped into me, I saw his eyes clearly for the first time. Yes, I’ve seen his eyes before. But there was always something about them that didn’t say the whole story. The saying about how eyes were the windows to someone’s soul was true. Except his windows were shut, the curtains closed.

 

It never really bothered me. Why would I need to waste my time thinking about what he was hiding, why he built a wall around himself, when I wasn’t even involved with him?

 

As he apologized though, there was something about him that seemed off. Obviously he bumped into me because he was distracted, that much I could tell. Otherwise, he wouldn’t have run into me since his usual self was elegant and graceful from what I thought was many years of dancing.

 

For the first time, I was curious about him. Curiosity was always my best and worst quality. My ability to read people like a book was no help, and neither was my distance from others that allowed me to understand people from afar. So when he looked so lost, when his soul was peeking quietly behind the curtains of his eyes, I couldn’t help but wonder why. Why was he so closed off? Why did he hide himself, even with his friends? Why, of all days, was this the day he let a little bit of his wall go down? I thought, What is it about today that is so special?


Again, I realized that I was wasting my energy on him again so I just let it slip - for now.


So tell me what you think! Uhm... dat's it.

Very, VERY mad,

Love_Mark